Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2019, 09:37 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2018 MasterCraft XT22
I just got an entire sea dek kit for my boat and it only cost $1500 installed. A guy in Charlotte, NC is a dealer for them and makes his own templates. He actually made the mats with Snow Camo top and black base. His pricing was cheaper than sea dek directly and a another dealer.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:00 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2017 X23
I was looking to do Seadek because I want it to match what is already on the boat. But at 5x the cost, I can probably overlook a slight difference. I've got a color sample of Gatorstep coming so we will see.

Wakejunkie - Are you talking about Underfoot? I'm in the Charlotte area but I have not been able to get anyone at Underfoot to call me back.
Old 05-20-2019, 10:16 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2018 MasterCraft XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarheelMC View Post
I was looking to do Seadek because I want it to match what is already on the boat. But at 5x the cost, I can probably overlook a slight difference. I've got a color sample of Gatorstep coming so we will see.

Wakejunkie - Are you talking about Underfoot? I'm in the Charlotte area but I have not been able to get anyone at Underfoot to call me back.

Iím not sure who actually made them. I went through Southtown and worked with Roger. They can get the place to make them cheaper than ordering direct from sea dek.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2017 X23
Just heard back from Seadek. They had a problem with their drawings which in turn had them quote me more material than needed. Price is now down to $159, which is much more reasonable.

I don't have a problem going with Gatorstep, either. I just want it to match what is already on the boat. I ordered some samples from Gatorstep and plan to compare them this weekend.