Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Ballast

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2018, 12:15 PM
TGraham's Avatar
TGraham TGraham is offline
TT Newbie
Join Date: May 2018
Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, MCX 350
Location: Central
Posts: 5
Ballast Flow Restrictor...?

Hey Guys,

I have this little plastic piece crack and have since taken it out. It is from in my 2004 X2. and since removing it I can no longer fill all my ballasts at the same time. I can still fill them just have to do it separately now, which is kind of a pain in the ***...I am just wondering what this piece is called so I can get another one...
Attached Images
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 12:26 PM
jpage jpage is offline
TT Enthusiast
Join Date: May 2012
Boat: 2007 X2 & 1984 Stars & Stripes
Location: Atlanta ,Ga Southeast
Posts: 303
One way check valve
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.