Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Waterskiing & Barefooting

Old 01-10-2019, 04:35 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft X-26, 2019, Ilmor
Long Island dealer looking for captain

Hampton Watercraft & Marine is looking for an experienced driver/captain for our tow sports business. We are a Mastercraft Dealer looking for someone to give lessons to clients looking to improve their wakeboard, wake surf and waterski skills as well as teach basic inboard tow boat driving skills to new boat owners. This can also develop into a sales position with unlimited potential. If you or someone you know is interested please contact me. Full or Part Time positions available.

Last edited by LI Mastercraft; 01-12-2019 at 08:40 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:12 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 40th Anniversary X Star!
Man I wish an opportunity like this was closer to me. Not sure I can move 1800 miles for this.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:09 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2008, PS 197, LY6
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Is this dealer owned by a guy named Tony? I worked here (hampton bays) one summer in the early 90's as their waterski coach. When we weren't busy with skiing Id take customers out on jetskis. Same place? I also ordered the gear for the proshop. Tony = short, bald, Italian guy? Go figure right.... No disrespect.

Once he had me trailer a MC to a local night club. parked it out front in hope to attract some business. Terrible idea. lol

The location is down a channel? almost to the end. Right hand side if you are entering from the bay..... I remember the boat MC 190 would get vapor locked now and again. This was just as cell phones were coming out and I didn't have one.

Use to be a struggle taking people out. cant blame them, most were 20 year olds that would like to drink their faces off then want to ski. Lot of time I had to stop the boat and tell them to sit in a seat before I'd move again. No respect.

I just edited the post with a pic. This is the guy. does this guy own the marina? That is not me in the pic. Pic was from the internet.

If this is the place ask Tony if he remembers the guy with the mini van & Mastercraft sticker on the back?
Attached Images

Last edited by Covi; 01-11-2019 at 09:45 AM.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:34 PM
TT Newbie

let me know if you ever want to move, ill help you find a place to live...
Old 01-12-2019, 08:38 PM
TT Newbie

Thats him, I'm his brother Joe, I'm sure we've met, i think i remember the van. i'll speak with Tony and refresh my memory...
Old 01-12-2019, 08:57 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2008, PS 197, LY6
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Hi Joe, I think so. Sorry I fully cant recall. I hope that all is well? You guys have a great thing going. It was a summer ill never forget. I use to ride my bike to work. My wife's parents had a bunch of rental properties in HB's.