Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 02:51 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210 View Post
You are using this site to advertise your business which is NOT allowed. They will continue to delete these and eventually ban you from this site. GO AWAY

There is tons of dealers selling parts and products on here. Whatís the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2019, 02:54 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
Will MC authorize people from independent shops to do service work on their boats? That would allow for more shops around the country, rather than just dealers and when people bypass the dealers for service, that indicates a huge problem.

Or, are you only training on pre-Ilmore technology?

No this is not affiliated with MasterCraft it it just to help further education technicians and make them faster and not turn to google how to or alway be bugging master technicians. We take it to the next Level and teach what most service schools overlook!

Old 01-13-2019, 05:29 PM

Boat: Passively looking for a CSX 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicalServices View Post
There is tons of dealers selling parts and products on here. Whatís the difference?

Clearly you donít know whatís going on here or youíd not make such a claim.

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 01-13-2019, 06:15 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Achilles sg124
I wish you guys were in Texas. Would love to take one of your classes just for the heck of it.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicalServices View Post
I didn’t post 4 or 5 times I post once saying that I’m going to be releasing info about it then I post releasing the info then I post opening the registration so I did post 3 times but never was the same thing

I really want to type a long winded response here about dealers, a ton of them, spam ads and what not but fork it.

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 01-13-2019, 11:57 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Achilles sg124
Not sure why you guys are giving the OP a hard time. Canít remember the last time somebody posted about technical training classes for inboards. Good inboard mechanics are not easy to find either so if this guy thinks he can improve the quality of work going on the field I think this online community should be more supportive.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:10 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X-30 6.0L
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Clearly you donít know whatís going on here or youíd not make such a claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
I really want to type a long winded response here about dealers, a ton of them, spam ads and what not but fork it.
CR your reaction here reminds me of that time someone posted a link to a survey for a school project and you made a huge fuss over it and it turned out to be a huge nothing. You ate your crow then and you'll eat it now. Let him be and don't click on his threads if you have problems with him, or PM a mod if you think he's breaking rules of the site.

2017 Nissan Maxima SL

Lonestar Masterbash
https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk...d.php?t=100065

Texas A&M '21

I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread
Old 01-14-2019, 07:21 AM

When it's time to eat crow I'll be the first to let you know.

Quote:
Promotion of Products/Services
I know this frustrates many of you but believe me, it is easier this way. What you don't know is that when group-buys get posted, that company's competition contacts us and says they want to offer up a deal. Now many of you are going "Great, capitalism at work." And while in theory that would be correct, honestly the site would turn into group buys, dealer promotions, etc. It is one of those things where if I let one in, I would have to let them all in. The "noise" from that would be so loud that I believe many people would leave or at least lower their involvement. So it is just best to keep this board as intended - a place where people can talk about their MC experiences and garner advice and a sense of community.
FAQ:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=35274

Last edited by CantRepeat; 01-14-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:45 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
^ So now you're relegating yourself to quoting and belaboring forum rules? Snowed in/cabin fever down in...wherever you live?
You know, I'm on another forum that's comprised mostly of retired old men with too much time on their hands and this is the type of behavior that is perpetuated on that forum.
My biggest takeaway from it is trying to commit to memory how NOT to act when I get old.

Maybe try some extra Metamucil tomorrow morning, might help.
In the meantime, I think your neighbor just let their dog take a leak on your grass. Go yell at them instead.

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN
Old 01-14-2019, 07:12 PM

Which forum is that? Maybe I can get in on some of that action!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
I think your neighbor just let their dog take a leak on your grass. Go yell at them instead.
Attached Images

Last edited by CantRepeat; 01-14-2019 at 07:45 PM.
Closed Thread