Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old Today, 10:43 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wireman View Post
I am using Uship to ship the boat. Kind of like Ebay for transporters. The trip will be just over 3100 miles. I will post pics when she arrives.
I also used Uship to get my boat from NV to CO. Worked out great, just do your homework to find a seasoned shipper.

I'll be heading up from Denver to Spokane for the 4th of July. Plan on driving 3/4 suburban with nothing behind so always could help if needed.

1994 205, LT1
Old Today, 03:21 PM

Boat: XT22
You might want to think about Belcher trucking, who hauls for MC. I had them reverse haul part of the way at a discounted rate, and paid full rate for the rest of the haul on one of my old boats. But if you have a UShip guy you trust, that'd work too.
Old Today, 03:23 PM

Boat: XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by wireman View Post
Thanks John. Yes, I am dealing with Jay. Great guy and believe what he says. Just hearing your comment makes me feel better. I should be signing this week, but won't have the boat shipped for a couple of weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haroldbrogers View Post
I'll jump in also and vouch for Jay and Bill. Anything they say is 100% right on. Two of the best people I have ever dealt with in any industry. I travel 120 plus miles to purchase from and have them service my boat.
Really, Jay will probably give you as much or more insight as Harry or I can. I wouldn't doubt a thing. I am going to try to make an appointment for next week, and will put some eyes on it for you.