TeamTalk (
-   Engine / Drive Train (
-   -   Exhaust Tube (

Brad3451 09-17-2012 07:38 PM

Exhaust Tube
I have a 1987 Proline 190 I just bought from my father-in-law. It has the 351Ford engine in it. It's been sitting in storage for quite some time and while I was checking it out I found that one of the exhaust tubes under the deck was badly cracked and it pretty much disintegrated when I removed it. The tube is approximately 32 inches long and 4 inches in diameter and made of fiberglass. The front end of the tube has a 45 degree elbow attached to it and the aft end has a reducer fitting. I'm not sure what this part is called, muffler I suppose, but the tube is hollow with the exception of cupped shaped baffle at the aft end. I need to replace this but I am having trouble locating one on the internet. Can someone please help out a newbie in finding a replacement? Thank you

1redTA 09-17-2012 09:34 PM

Discount Inboard Marine

look up exhaust---->mufflers/silencers-----> pick from there
Good Luck

ricford 09-17-2012 10:50 PM

Wait, an exhaust tube under the deck?

Brad3451 09-18-2012 07:04 AM

Yep, I think that is what I'm looking for. Thanks for the tip

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.