PDA

View Full Version : New MC'er in DFW

Slide
08-30-2018, 04:11 PM
Hey folks - I just completed a move for work to the Dallas area with my 93 PS205! I found a good place to keep the boat near Westlake Park ramp at Lewisville, and I'm looking for some new boat/ski friends in the area. I mainly slalom but I've got a barefoot boom and I'm also really good at drinking beer. Who's in the area?!

Slide
08-30-2018, 04:12 PM
I could also really use some help getting to know Lewisville Lake - shallow spots, danger zones, hangout spots, party coves!

MC25
08-30-2018, 04:12 PM
Welcome! I boat on Lewisville and Lake Granbury. Live in grapevine! Just missed our Texas gathering too...

MC25
08-30-2018, 04:13 PM
I could also really use some help getting to know Lewisville Lake - shallow spots, danger zones, hangout spots, party coves!

Also, Lewisville has one of the craziest party coves in America. Lol

Slide
08-30-2018, 04:18 PM
Welcome! I boat on Lewisville and Lake Granbury. Live in grapevine! Just missed our Texas gathering too...

Thanks! I was keeping up on the Masterbash thread, but didn't complete the move in time to join. Next year for sure!

LDA6339
08-30-2018, 04:35 PM
I'm currently in College Station for school but come home on weekends frequently to ride. We're slipped on Pier 121 Marina. We can find a time for You, Aric, and myself to take out the 30 this fall! Do you have a wetsuit? I'm always looking for drivers in the fall and winter.

Slide
08-30-2018, 04:43 PM
I'm currently in College Station for school but come home on weekends frequently to ride. We're slipped on Pier 121 Marina. We can find a time for You, Aric, and myself to take out the 30 this fall! Do you have a wetsuit? I'm always looking for drivers in the fall and winter.

Right on! I drove over to Pier 121 and had lunch while I was scoping out the lake. Looks like a haul by water. I'm always down to ski anytime, anywhere. No wetsuit right now but I'm going to invest in one. Need to get a barefoot suit too as I always borrowed one from buddies back home.

MC25
08-30-2018, 04:56 PM

well now that shelbi doesnt hate you, I can come a lot more lol

MC25
08-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Right on! I drove over to Pier 121 and had lunch while I was scoping out the lake. Looks like a haul by water. I'm always down to ski anytime, anywhere. No wetsuit right now but I'm going to invest in one. Need to get a barefoot suit too as I always borrowed one from buddies back home.

long line behind the 30, always willing!! lol

Ryan
08-31-2018, 02:07 PM
Hey folks - I just completed a move for work to the Dallas area with my 93 PS205! I found a good place to keep the boat near Westlake Park ramp at Lewisville, and I'm looking for some new boat/ski friends in the area. I mainly slalom but I've got a barefoot boom and I'm also really good at drinking beer. Who's in the area?!

We go to the north east side of Lewisville all the time. Usually putting in at Little Elm beach. If you ever need a driver, I'd love to get a pull! My SANTE 220 doesn't have quite as good of a slalom wake as your 205.

I suddenly have quite a bit of free time for the next few weeks. Send me a PM.

Slide
09-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Out here for the first time today! I’ll be around near party cove. Say hi if you see me! Black and teal PS205

LDA6339
09-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Out here for the first time today! Iíll be around near party cove. Say hi if you see me! Black and teal PS205

Party Cove is pretty quiet on Sundays, but post some pics!

MC25
09-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Party Cove is pretty quiet on Sundays, but post some pics!

Not on Labor Day!!!

LDA6339
09-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Not on Labor Day!!!

When your University doesn't give you Labor Day off you forget when these things are happening.

MC25
09-02-2018, 08:52 PM
When your University doesn't give you Labor Day off you forget when these things are happening.

Ole UNT gave us that off. So does FDC lol