PDA

View Full Version : X46 Transom Cover

jkcTN
05-09-2017, 06:04 PM
My boat came with this... I never asked any questions about it for some reason. Today I took it out of the package and can't really figure out how it works.... anyone got any pictures of the factory option 2016 transom cover?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170509/c6ca3a8609cd24c5580826e783ff764e.jpg

Admin please move this topic if it needs to go somewhere else.

jgraham37128
05-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Yes it connects to the velcro on the rear of the cover and hooks around the platform. Its used to keep the sun off the back of the boat if you keep it on a lift. I just ordered me one today for my X23.

jkcTN
05-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Yes it connects to the velcro on the rear of the cover and hooks around the platform. Its used to keep the sun off the back of the boat if you keep it on a lift. I just ordered me one today for my X23.

Ok so it came with screws and some black round knobs... I assume those drill into the swim platform somewhere so you can hook it to the swim platform? There were no instructions in the package haha.

jkcTN
05-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Ok so it came with screws and some black round knobs... I assume those drill into the swim platform somewhere so you can hook it to the swim platform? There were no instructions in the package haha.

I also have the surf sleeve does anyone have pictures of that? I not that I really need it because the boat also has the vertical surfboard racks in addition to the rotating racks on the side. Just curious to see both the transom cover and surf sleeve in action if anyone has pics...