PDA

View Full Version : Today's customer service

jessz71
05-06-2017, 02:42 PM
What is with today's customer service especially on items I have ordered for my boat. I am on my second different manufacturer for a Bimini and ordered the thing on February 18th and still don't have the thing. I call and email and zero response, but you'll gladly take my $1000. I had the same luck all last summer and looks like it's going to be the same again. Seems like customer service has gone out the window. Sorry for my rant just frustrating when you expect something in a timely matter.

Footin
05-06-2017, 03:44 PM
I cant agree more, customer service is a thing of the past. My blood pressure goes up every time I have to press 1 for English then hold for 20 minutes to talk to an actual person.

billboat
05-06-2017, 04:47 PM
I ordered a bimini for my prostar 205 last summer from Big Air (http://bigairwaketowers.com/bimini/). I got right through to a human when I called with questions and the bimini arrived right away in the middle of boating season. They did make some of the straps a bit short because my tower is shaped weird, but they fixed it right away when I emailed with my concern. I was very impressed with the product and customer service. From time to time they have sales that make the deal even sweeter. I highly recomnend!

I have no affiliation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sodbuster88
05-06-2017, 04:52 PM
There's a lot of horrible customer service out there. It's definitely a sign of the times. My biggest frustrations have been with anything to do with house, property or appliances .....so much crap out there.