PDA

View Full Version : Deckadence template for NXT22

Skantown
04-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Has anyone ordered deckadence for a NXT22? I am a few weeks away from picking up my new boat and want to order the flooring now, so I am ready to go when the snow banks melt. I would like to find a place that has the template already.

hyman989
04-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Has anyone ordered deckadence for a NXT22? I am a few weeks away from picking up my new boat and want to order the flooring now, so I am ready to go when the snow banks melt. I would like to find a place that has the template already.

If your going to go with grey. And can get me the length and maximum width in your boat I have some left over I'd let go for a fair price so you don't have to buy a whole roll. I don't have a template for it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lashburn1
04-01-2017, 05:22 PM
If your going to go with grey. And can get me the length and maximum width in your boat I have some left over I'd let go for a fair price so you don't have to buy a whole roll. I don't have a template for it though

they Cut it for your Boat exact ...not a DYI type job

Contact SC wake(1st choice) or SEA Dek, Gator step may also have a template

hyman989
04-01-2017, 07:24 PM
they Cut it for your Boat exact ...not a DYI type job

We did our nxt20 with plastic sheet made 2 triple checked cut my deckdance out of the roll I ordered, fit perfect

hyman989
04-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Also if you rather have a shop do it. Call Jim in Florida but can't remember the name he should have the template

Skantown
04-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Thanks, I would like to get it from a shop so I can have them put the logo on it. I contacted Jim and he does not have a template for the NXT22 yet. I might just have to wait until I pick up the boat and make my own template.

I like the sea dek look, but my last boat (Four Winns) would always seem to get foot prints on the flooring or the corners starting to peel up. My OCD cannot handle it. And from what I read, OCD quickly turns into MCOCD.

lashburn1
04-03-2017, 12:11 PM
We did our nxt20 with plastic sheet made 2 triple checked cut my deckdance out of the roll I ordered, fit perfect

WHOOPS!!!!!!! I was thinking of SEA-DEK not Deckadance. sorry

monsterwake
04-03-2017, 05:37 PM
This would be awesome. What is the typical cost to have this done?

hyman989
04-03-2017, 05:41 PM
WHOOPS!!!!!!! I was thinking of SEA-DEK not Deckadance. sorry

Its all good

dmgimenez
04-03-2017, 07:34 PM
jim sent me pics of mine today for my nxt20. looks amazing. can't figure out how to upload pics. thanks to whoever sent the perfect template. not sure how much you save trying to buy and do yourself but i guarantee you can't get it as good as they do. and logo is kiler!!!

hyman989
04-03-2017, 08:37 PM
jim sent me pics of mine today for my nxt20. looks amazing. can't figure out how to upload pics. thanks to whoever sent the perfect template. not sure how much you save trying to buy and do yourself but i guarantee you can't get it as good as they do. and logo is kiler!!!

That was my wife 😬. She spent about 8 hours making the template

dmgimenez
04-03-2017, 09:45 PM

hyman989
04-03-2017, 09:48 PM

Looks like my template my wife made expect we didn't have the Mastercraft logo in ours. Jim got they added. How much did it end up running you?

Skantown
04-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Is anyone here willing to trace their stock carpet and send it down to Jim as a template. Maybe if we order a few together we could work a deal?
I ordered mine without the carpet. I was on the fence about adding the logo, but after seeing that picture, there is no way I could do it without it. Nice!

monsterwake
04-13-2017, 07:04 PM
Is there somewhere to purchased this on line?

Skantown
04-13-2017, 09:07 PM

There is not a decadence dealer that I have found with a template.
I plan on ordering mine from Jim's marine flooring in FL... I just need to get a template made. I should have my boat in my possession within the next 3 or 4 weeks. It is still at the dealer which is a couple hours drive. When I get it, I will make a template and send it down to him.

dmgimenez
04-13-2017, 10:18 PM

jim did my nxt20. pic posted earlier and he was incredible to deal with. fortunately for me he had the template for my boat. worth every penny for him to do and add logo

Skantown
04-14-2017, 09:12 AM
Monsterwake, I sent you a PM

monsterwake
04-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Can it be purchased by the roll and then cut it myself?
I don't mind creating a template.
What is the cost to have this done with Jim and have the logo?

hyman989
04-14-2017, 09:52 PM
Can it be purchased by the roll and then cut it myself?
I don't mind creating a template.
What is the cost to have this done with Jim and have the logo?

You can order the roll and cut it cost around 800 from deckdance. If you go with grey let me know I might have enough to ship for cheaper