PDA

View Full Version : Etrailer

Turtle51
03-25-2017, 08:19 PM
Worst return policy in my opinion. Purchased a Fulton F2 winch back in late November to add to my trailer, I decided to work on my trailer today and realized the bolt pattern is completely different than my old Fulton. I called Etrailer and they only have a 60 day return policy. All I wanted to was return it and purchase the correct one but they wouldn't allow it since I was past on the
allowed timeframe. The thing is brand new just out of the box today. Frustrating

waterlogged882
03-25-2017, 08:23 PM
Worst return policy in my opinion. Purchased a Fulton F2 winch back in late November to add to my trailer, I decided to work on my trailer today and realized the bolt pattern is completely different than my old Fulton. I called Etrailer and they only have a 60 day return policy. All I wanted to was return it and purchase the correct one but they wouldn't allow it since I was past on the
allowed timeframe. The thing is brand new just out of the box today. Frustrating

There is an adapter plate for the new Fulton. Works like a lucky charm. Plenty of write-ups here about it.