PDA

View Full Version : QC, Canada Help

snowslider76
04-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Any board members in the QC area? I'm looking at a MC out of Georgeville and wondering if someone in the area could take a peak at it for me. It doesn't really look like Georgeville is close to anything so I'm assuming this will be a long shot. I'd love the help and will compensate you for your time.

André
04-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Send me the info.
Can't promise anything as i work service calls and never know when i'll be in the area.

ttu
04-10-2014, 08:55 PM
this is so scary how dealers (people) can screw people over. not to thread jack but when I bought my 1st inboard it was a Moomba outback repo I found in Hutchinson ks. knock on wood I have a uncle who lives in the area and he went and inspected the boat for me. he did a good job overall checking the condition and motor. but when I went to pick it up after paying $1,000 deposit it was missing the prop. he did send it to me a week later rebuilt. come to find out shortly afterwards the owner of the dealer had screwed a lot of people over!

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Pier.5.Boats.And.RV.620-665-8360/review/list

I would have never paid for the agreed price of the boat in advance!

ricford
04-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Send me the info.
Can't promise anything as i work service calls and never know when i'll be in the area.

Now there's what a TT'er is all about. Helping a brother out.

snowslider76
04-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Thanks Andre I sent you a private message.

I agree on the rip offs that's why I'd like to have someone check it out. The shipper will for me but they typically aren't boat guys so something could be missed. This is the second boat I've bought sight unseen, 1st time worked like a charm.