PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Salesman

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Anyone know Seth Bloom at Monster Marine, in Mooresville, NC? I see some do in the forums. Looking to take 30 grand out of his hide for a 2002 268SS Monterey he never sent since beginning of December 2013. Sent money and no boat. Probably didn't even have one available. His rep deserves a beating over this, if he has one. Welcome to PM over the issue. Won't stop till I find the guy.

MI_Corey
04-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Here we go again.

mikeg205
04-08-2014, 05:23 PM
oh no...

scott023
04-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Oh Seth, what have you done now? Still haven't decided to take the honest route.

MI_Corey
04-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Anyone have the link to the Seth tower thread?

ttu
04-08-2014, 05:43 PM
^^ here you go!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=56505&highlight=mooresville

mwg
04-08-2014, 05:44 PM
I find it hard to believe that you are not pleased with the service you've received from Monster Marine, especially considering their stellar rating from the BBB... :rolleyes:

http://www.bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/boat-dealers/monster-marine-in-mooresville-nc-334155

and he still has your boat listed..

http://showroom.auction123.com/monster_marine/inventory/9982/2002/Monterey/ID_100846352.html

Good Luck!

clrussell
04-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Uhhh.. You sent 30k and didn't get the boat?? This sounds more like a large scale issue. Like law enforcement issue.. If your out 30k get the law involved.

MI_Corey
04-08-2014, 06:03 PM
I find it hard to believe that you are not pleased with the service you've received from Monster Marine, especially considering their stellar rating from the BBB... :rolleyes:

http://www.bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/boat-dealers/monster-marine-in-mooresville-nc-334155

http://showroom.auction123.com/monster_marine/inventory/9982/2002/Monterey/ID_100846352.html

Good Luck!

I was going to email him and ask if the boat is still available for sale but I don't want him having my email.

jakethebt
04-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Wow... sorry to hear about your issue. How did you get here? Was it a google search linking the guys name and fraud to this forum? Hopefully this gets resolved quick. That being said, the last thread we had about this guy was totally awesome!!

MI_Corey
04-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Member gotjag941... looks like his last activity on here was in January.

waterlogged882
04-08-2014, 06:13 PM

hondaprlud
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Wait, what? You sent this dude 30k in DECEMBER without doing due diligence to see how reputable he was (which would have turned up their BBB rating and the tower thread) and waited until April to start asking?

Something doesn't seem right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jgraham37128
04-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Looks like Seth has a reputation and now has your 30K. Get the law involved today. Looks like Seth will be doing some time now!

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Yes gentlemen, law enforcement definitely getting involved after attorney. But in the meantime, looken for others having same experience. The more, the merrier! Don't want the boat anymore, just the money back plus fees I'm out for attorney, ect. In addition, want to let everyone know he never changed. Oh, won't answer my calls anymore, but he did answer a text we sent for varification attempting to order a new Mastercraft. What a guy!

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 06:52 PM
You guessed it! I googled you guys. I knew there wa a boat world out there!

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Yeap! He registered as LLC, called Deputy Sheriff (no problems), bank verified accounts, ect. I didn't see dirt until I ran into a group of you guys just recently.

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 06:57 PM
BBB only had one item which was fixed. I called BBB directly after reducing his rating.

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Anyone have the link to the Seth tower thread?

Tower thread was how I found you guys.

Slinkyredfoot
04-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Don't they still tar and feather people like him in the south anymore?

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Wait, what? You sent this dude 30k in DECEMBER without doing due diligence to see how reputable he was (which would have turned up their BBB rating and the tower thread) and waited until April to start asking?

Something doesn't seem right.

Checked out BBB (only one complaint fixed), called Deputy Sherriff in area, (no trouble/complaints), called his bank (nothing negative), verified business LLC and account info. Everything looked good until I ran into the tower thread. And thus.....Dirt!

scott023
04-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Yes gentlemen, law enforcement definitely getting involved after attorney. But in the meantime, looken for others having same experience. The more, the merrier! Don't want the boat anymore, just the money back plus fees I'm out for attorney, ect. In addition, want to let everyone know he never changed. Oh, won't answer my calls anymore, but he did answer a text we sent for varification attempting order a new Mastercraft. What a guy!

Ummmm, pardon? Ordering a new Mastercraft? Don't tell me this clown sells new boats.

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Ummmm, pardon? Ordering a new Mastercraft? Don't tell me this clown sells new boats.

Said he had one!

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 07:17 PM
The tower thread did it!

scott023
04-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Said he had one!

perhaps a fresh model year that was used.

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 07:22 PM

Wow... sorry to hear about your issue. How did you get here? Was it a google search linking the guys name and fraud to this forum? Hopefully this gets resolved quick. That being said, the last thread we had about this guy was totally awesome!!

Good Luck!

Yeap! The boat is still listed on his web site. BBB rating downgraded due to my issue. Been dealing with them from the start. Wanted to make sure everybody dealing with him in near future understood his business dealings quickly!

Double D
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM
I knew he would never change. He only came on here and did the right thing on the tower to save his rep. I feel for you Boater#1, good luck!

scott023
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM
All of the MC on that site are listed as used, newest one is a 2013 X55.

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM

I believe ya! Used another phone and asked if he could get his hands on a 2014 Mastercraft? said he had one.

Boater#1
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM

All of the MC on that site are listed as used, newest one is a 2013 X55.

Yeap! But you can't help a soul that has a problem called, "Diarrhea of the mouth!"

waterlogged882
04-08-2014, 07:35 PM

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Yeap! But you can't help a soul that has a problem called, "Diarrhea of the mouth!"

Sorry to hear you had to run into this guy. Take him down big-time. Keep us posted and good luck getting your money back.

mzimme
04-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Seth Bloom and Monster Marine are at it again huh? Seth Bloom Monster Marine FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.
Seth Bloom and Monster Marine are at it again huh? Seth Bloom Monster Marine FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.

That should help some google searches.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM

Well played. :toast:

Footin
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM
This guy has a really bad rep around here and its too bad, as I was looking for an X2 he had one I was interested in but I dare not do business with him because of this.

hondaprlud
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

I had forgotten. Nicely done!

Quick
04-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Hope it all works out. I would be on the first plane to NC and having a talk with one Seth Bloom. Can't believe people like this are allowed to even stay in business. Keep us in the loop.

CC2MC
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM
HOLY CRAP! I MET THIS GUY!!! I looked at a couple boats he had, just bc I happen to be passing by and saw them on his lot. FYI, he gets several boats from the ADESA auction in Ocala, FL and said he goes about once a month. He told me he is from Sarasota, FL and I believe still has a house down there. If you want some other fraudulent info on him, he told me that he lives in NC, but still owns a home in FL and claims residency there, but he files his taxes in FL bc there is no state tax. I recognize several of those boats listed in his inventory, bc I looked at the Joker boat and a Nautique 230 with a wrap. I also remember seeing that black X15 and a couple BUs.

atthelake
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Huh, and to think I was just expecting to open up this thread to find a simple comment saying all salesmen are "Ripoff Salesmen":)

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 09:56 PM
I'm just thankful it isn't about me.;)

mzimme
04-08-2014, 10:10 PM

Don't worry Pete... we all know you rip people off, but you're too helpful for any of us to care ;)

scott023
04-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Don't worry Pete... we all know you rip people off, but you're too helpful for any of us to care ;)

Very well said. :uglyhamme

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 10:21 PM

Very well said. :uglyhamme

Thanks guys............I think:confused:

scott023
04-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Thanks guys............I think:confused:

No need for confusion Pete. You're top notch in our books.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 10:25 PM
No need for confusion Pete. You're top notch in our books.

Thanks Scott, you're not so bad yourself.

KnoxX2
04-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Do you guys need a moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D3skier
04-08-2014, 10:32 PM
wonder if Seth is going to show up here again and spout off his mouth like he did last time?
Hopefully with the dollar amount involved this time he'll be shut down for good

hondaprlud
04-08-2014, 10:34 PM

:eek:

rodltg2
04-08-2014, 10:37 PM
He is paSETHic.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 10:41 PM
He is paSETHic.

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 10:41 PM
wonder if Seth is going to show up here again and spout off his mouth like he did last time?

I hope he does, but I can't imagine he will.

CC2MC
04-08-2014, 10:51 PM

From what I have read about you, there is nothing to be concerned about.

scott023
04-08-2014, 10:54 PM

Thanks, I think the moment has passed. 8p

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 10:55 PM
From what I have read about you, there is nothing to be concerned about.

Thank you, sir. http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/images/smilies/toth.gif

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Thanks, I think the moment has passed. 8p

Dodged that bullet http://www.animallifelineuk.org/forum/images/smilies/th_whew.gif

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 10:57 PM
OK, lets get back to hating on that good for nothing Seth. :rant:

scott023
04-08-2014, 11:03 PM
We should all call his dealership and give him some he'll.

lentiman
04-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Ooh, that's an idea. Why don't we just keep calling him and sending him fake leads with disposable email accounts. We can fill in contact phone numbers with the # for his local police departments.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Now we are getting somewhere. :woohoo:

mikeg205
04-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Seth is in for it ;)

KnoxX2
04-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Lynch mob is on the way.

JasterCraft
04-08-2014, 11:51 PM
^^ here you go!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=56505&highlight=mooresville

Wow, I just read that entire thread. I can't believe I missed it while it was unfolding LIVE!

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Wow, I just read that entire thread. I can't believe I missed it while it was unfolding LIVE!

It was fantastic.

Stefan
04-09-2014, 01:15 AM

Google doesn't work like that anymore, it's rather considered spam...

CantRepeat
04-09-2014, 03:37 AM
Monster Marine LLC - Seth Bloom - Fraud

Quinten
04-09-2014, 03:38 AM
Where is my popcorn, this can become intresting aigan.
:popcorn: :popcorn:

I'm hoping this is ending soon for the guy who gave the money but never saw a boat :(

CantRepeat
04-09-2014, 03:39 AM
https://plus.google.com/110070529603596141230

Just look at the reviews on his google+ account. What a total douche bag.

Traxx822
04-09-2014, 08:34 AM

HE'S BACK AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!

blakehardesty
04-09-2014, 08:39 AM
This guy is incredible. If every sale goes like this, how has he not been shut down?

aquaman
04-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Does NC have a Consumer Fraud Dept. ??

What about petitioning the boat manufacturers that Monster Marine deals ?

mzimme
04-09-2014, 09:49 AM

What about petitioning the boat manufacturers that Monster Marine deals ?

There you go... go after the retailers that he supports and maybe they'll pull his dealer license.

02ProstarSammyD
04-09-2014, 10:03 AM

He needs to contact the NC AG. They get chit done! I've had issues before and they were like wolves. Also I may be heading that way this week and may stop by for a visit

lashburn1
04-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Sure this question already came up.... But.
Did you try going there with your Bill of Sale and picking up your boat yet?

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 10:16 AM

Boater #1 is from Arizona. Kind of a long way to go when there is not much chance of this boat even existing.

mzimme
Maybe the silver lining here is that maybe he won't end up with a Chapparrel? Get your 30 G's back and start looking at used MC's :)

h2oskifreak
I don't get it. Why hasn't somebody knocked this guys teeth out if he is this big of a dirt bag. I guarantee if it was my 30K, I would be giving this guy a "blanket party". Even if the law figured out who was responsible, bet the end result would be that poor, and at the very least you would have the guy in the court room. I would have no issue jacking this guy up, if it were my money. I bet it would stop his cheating ways if he got a good *** whoopin?

scott023
04-09-2014, 10:19 AM
I don't get it. Why hasn't somebody knocked this guys teeth out if he is this big of a dirt bag. I guarantee if it was my 30K, I would be giving this guy a "blanket party". Even if the law figured out who was responsible, bet the end result would be that poor, and at the very least you would have the guy in the court room. I would have no issue jacking this guy up, if it were my money. I bet it would stop his cheating ways if he got a good *** whoopin?

Normally, I'd disagree with this thought process. But, in this case, I think it's exactly what I'd do if it were my money the guys was jacking around with.

ski/hunt
04-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Anyone have a current phone number and email of ol Seth??? I've got some time to harass him...

SKIBUMM
04-09-2014, 10:30 AM
I just spoke to Seth and your Monterey is still for sale. He gave me a price of $33,000 for it.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 10:31 AM
I think this is the location.

http://www.monstermarine.us/

clrussell
04-09-2014, 10:32 AM

If it was my 30k or my 1200 for a tower I would have already made a trip. I might go to jail but I'd do my best to beat my money back out of him. Guy was a complete dusche to me at one time when I tired to buy some used wetsounds he had. Luckily he pissed me off enough I didn't buy them. I probably wouldn't have got them anyway...

scott023
04-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Anyone have a current phone number and email of ol Seth??? I've got some time to harass him...

Seth Bloom
Primary Phone: 941-730-5959

scott023
04-09-2014, 10:38 AM
I emailed for info...

Thank you for your submission
Your submission has been verified successfully.

Summary of web form submission:

Your Name
Seth is a scam artist that should be jailed
Email Address
[email protected]
Case Number
Phone Number
Comments/Inquiries
Seth, do eveyone, including yourself, a favor. Close your business. You are a no good piece of crap.
Preferred Contact

SKIBUMM
04-09-2014, 10:44 AM
:firejump::firejump::firejump::firejump:!

aquaman
04-09-2014, 10:45 AM
He needs to contact the NC AG. They get chit done! I've had issues before and they were like wolves. Also I may be heading that way this week and may stop by for a visit

yep.....the Attorney General of NC would be paying a visit to Monster Marine.

blakehardesty
04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
There you go... go after the retailers that he supports and maybe they'll pull his dealer license.

It appears that he only sells used boats. I could be wrong but the only new boat listed is some "go fast" boat.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 10:51 AM
I emailed for info...

Your Name
Email Address
[email protected]
Case Number
Phone Number
Comments/Inquiries
Seth, do eveyone, including yourself, a favor. Close your business. You are a no good piece of crap.
Preferred Contact

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/images/smilies/rofllg.gifhttp://www.chimpout.com/forum/images/smilies/rofllg.gifhttp://www.chimpout.com/forum/images/smilies/rofllg.gif

mikeg205
04-09-2014, 10:54 AM
I hope the Attorney General now get's involved - hopefully OP will contact AG and file a complaint.

I am sure we will never hear from him again here.

JohnE
04-09-2014, 11:00 AM

Give him the Florida boar treatment?

MC25
04-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Its to bad he has that sick pink flake x star. Maybe I can snag it when his business goes under from the repo man. Lol

ski/hunt
04-09-2014, 11:09 AM

I cut out many hog nuts!! I used to flinch a little but no longer....:)
Ol Seth is not a real man!! So finding his nuts might be a chore, but I'd cut him!!! He be ol barred Seth then. I like this idea ;):cool:

scott023
04-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Ol Seth is not a real man!! So finding his nuts might be a chore, but I'd cut him!!! He be ol barred Seth then. I like this idea ;):cool:

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 11:20 AM

Can't happen...........you know this piece of chit is seedless.

MCBOC1
04-09-2014, 12:06 PM
I just spoke to Seth and your Monterey is still for sale. He gave me a price of $33,000 for it.

That is pretty messed up...

TxsRiverRat
04-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Wow...

Table Rocker
04-09-2014, 12:13 PM
He will take $30,000 if you can wire the money today. :rolleyes:

stuartmcnair
04-09-2014, 12:16 PM
He will take $30,000 if you can wire the money today. :rolleyes:

that's messed up...

mikeg205
04-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Boater#1 - I would be calling the attorney general like now.

shepherd
04-09-2014, 12:32 PM
$30,000. To an unknown dealer a couple thousand miles away. To buy a 12 year old I/O runabout sight unseen.

:confused:

TxsRiverRat
04-09-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm going to buy it this boat - just emailed him on it

http://s12.postimg.org/g1idnixi5/monterey.jpg

SKIBUMM
04-09-2014, 12:48 PM
I am wondering if we were trolled becassue the OP has not responded to any of this.

mikeg205
04-09-2014, 12:53 PM
I'm going to buy it this boat - just emailed him on it

http://s12.postimg.org/g1idnixi5/monterey.jpg

2 boats this and the 99?

mikeg205
04-09-2014, 12:53 PM
I am wondering if we were trolled becassue the OP has not responded to any of this.

or he called the attorney general...

clrussell
04-09-2014, 12:56 PM
He did respond a couple times.... Maybe troll maybe real..

TxsRiverRat
04-09-2014, 12:58 PM
2 boats this and the 99?

it will take a fleet of boats to make up for the loss of my 81 sea ray

MC25
04-09-2014, 01:03 PM
I don't think the '14 prostar could replace an 81 sea ray.

TxsRiverRat
04-09-2014, 01:11 PM
I don't think the '14 prostar could replace an 81 sea ray.

http://s30.postimg.org/uwxvuywkx/81_sea_ray.jpg

ski/hunt
04-09-2014, 01:27 PM

Coming for you Seth!!!!

mzimme
04-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Rofl!!!

jbkriss
04-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Coming for you Seth!!!!

Post of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!

scott023
04-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Coming for you Seth!!!!

Well, there's no way he responds after this. :uglyhamme

Kyle
04-09-2014, 01:49 PM
I emailed for info...

Your Name
Email Address
[email protected]
Case Number
Phone Number
Comments/Inquiries
Preferred Contact

Put his phone number in an auto dialer. Set it up to call every .025 seconds. His phone won't be able to take new customers that he could scam. Set his email address up to get spam emails etc.

Make it very hard to sift through what is real to feed the family vs bs nonsense junk mail. It will cost him loads of time

Kyle
04-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Coming for you Seth!!!!

LMFAO

Omg that is beyond funny. I'm rolling. The greedy facial expression is priceless.

broncotw
04-09-2014, 01:59 PM
I am sorry you are dealing with this issue.... I would not wish this scenario upon anyone!

However, I am not sure why you would forward $30,000.00 to someone for a boat you were intending to purchase? I have purchased several boats from out of state and I have always provided some amount of earnest money to hold the boat (usually $1,000)! Once I arrived to pick up the boat, I handed the dealership/salesman the remainder of the money.... I would never ever consider paying the entire price without being there to inspect it myself.... Furthermore, the day AFTER you submitted your payment you should have been screaming for your boat RIGHT then and THERE..... I am not sure why it took you from December 2013 until now to start your campaign of attempting to get your money back!

I truly wish you the best and hope for an outcome which is favorable for you....

Please keep us posted.....

03 35th Anniversary
04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
For $30,000 I'd have a $500 plane ticket booked and standing on the desk in his office tomorrow morning.

lentiman
04-09-2014, 02:19 PM
So this guy is clearly a thief, and the OP didn't do enough homework. That said, it's possible to have a good long distance transaction with a dealer. I bought my 2012 X2 from Transition Watersports in FL and I'm in Seattle. I had the dealer (Nate Stockman) send me pics, a video walk though, and lots of other information. Sent him a cashiers check, and received the boat no problem. Zero Off was not installed as listed and Nate has paid to get it installed at my local MC dealer. So long distance deals can be done successfully. Just sayin.

$30,000. To an unknown dealer a couple thousand miles away. To buy a 12 year old I/O runabout sight unseen.

Sodar
04-09-2014, 02:33 PM
I just emailed Seth to see if he wanted to comment here and have the option to make things right. If I do not hear from him, I guess he doesn't care. If we do hear from him, hopefully he can explain and confirm/deny the story.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 02:36 PM
I just emailed Seth to see if he wanted to comment here and have the option to make things right. If I do not hear from him, I guess he doesn't care. If we do hear from him, hopefully he can explain and confirm/deny the story.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

scott023
04-09-2014, 02:39 PM

That's good thinking.

mzimme
04-09-2014, 02:52 PM

Whether or not the asshat responds, you know he'll see the thread. So Seth, when you read this, maybe go dance with a train?

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 02:53 PM
HOLY CRAP! I MET THIS GUY!!! I looked at a couple boats he had, just bc I happen to be passing by and saw them on his lot. FYI, he gets several boats from the ADESA auction in Ocala, FL and said he goes about once a month. He told me he is from Sarasota, FL and I believe still has a house down there. If you want some other fraudulent info on him, he told me that he lives in NC, but still owns a home in FL and claims residency there, but he files his taxes in FL bc there is no state tax. I recognize several of those boats listed in his inventory, bc I looked at the Joker boat and a Nautique 230 with a wrap. I also remember seeing that black X15 and a couple BUs.

Thanks for the info. Every bit helps. If there's one thing I know, I'll find him. This guy is too dumb to hide!

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 02:56 PM

I look forward to "Pee Wee" showing up anywhere I go.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Ooh, that's an idea. Why don't we just keep calling him and sending him fake leads with disposable email accounts. We can fill in contact phone numbers with the # for his local police departments.

Don't do too much. Cause when he shows his ugly head I want to be the first one who snags it!

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 03:02 PM

They were already contacted and filed complaint. Nothing yet.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 03:09 PM
They were already contacted and filed complaint. Nothing yet.

Good to hear. That way you can get your money back, then take the rest out of his hide.

Kyle
04-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Good to hear. That way you can get your money back, then take the rest out of his hide.

I'm sure Ski/Hunt could give us all a how to lesson on "Skinning" or his way of "Castration".

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm sure Ski/Hunt could give us all a how to lesson on "Skinning" or his way of "Castration".

No kidding.

mzimme
04-09-2014, 03:58 PM

Forgive me if I'm wrong Kyle, but this seems like a fairly simple process.

1. Grab balls
2. Cut balls off
3.??????
4. Profit.

Kyle
04-09-2014, 04:05 PM

1. Grab balls
2. Cut balls off
3.??????
4. Profit.

This seems like the most painless way of doing things. I'm more for doing it like you would do cattle. Cut the bag, dig the balls out. Pull them as far as you can and cut the cords. This is how we would do things at the ranch but I'm sure there is a more barbaric way that would be more entertaining and exciting for folks. Surely Ski/Hunt has a better way. Just look at his grin :)

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 04:13 PM

Promised the boat would be here by Christmas. What a loon! I requested shipment to Az. I feel the trip would be wasted or boat would be junk knowing how he is. I only want the $$ back plus attorney fees and anything else I can get my hands on.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 04:13 PM
I recall hearing that one can tighten a wire around the sack to cut off blood flow. Then they eventually fall off on their own accord.;)

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 04:15 PM

We may dance after the case is settled.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 04:17 PM

Great Info! Thanks Skibumm! All this helps.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 04:18 PM

Thanks Skibumm! Everything helps.

Kyle
04-09-2014, 04:19 PM
I recall hearing that one can tighten a wire around the sack to cut off blood flow. Then they eventually fall off on their own accord.;)

I'm more of an instant results kind of guy. Sitting around for days and days waiting for gratification isn't appealing to me.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Seth Bloom
Primary Phone: 941-730-5959

I have his phone number. He won't answer my number.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 04:21 PM
yep.....the Attorney General of NC would be paying a visit to Monster Marine.

AG already notified.

mzimme
04-09-2014, 04:29 PM

Put a *67 before his number. It'll block yours. ;)

2010Prostar197
04-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Airline tickets are cheap. Why haven't you visited Seth in person yet???

Unfortunately people like Seth ruin it for everyone

pmkkdx
04-09-2014, 04:33 PM

yep, works well for those and even sheep tails ... doesn't have to be a wire ... we used http://www.castrator.com/

scott023
04-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Airline tickets are cheap. Why haven't you visited Seth in person yet???

Unfortunately people like Seth ruin it for everyone

That's what I want to know. Seems weirder than heck to post up on here... just go get your money back.

2010Prostar197
04-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Is this real or is someone stirring the pot to excite everyone on here???

It's almost like 30 grand is a meaningless amount

hondaprlud
04-09-2014, 04:50 PM
That's what I want to know. Seems weirder than heck to post up on here... just go get your money back.

My thoughts exactly, although I'm enjoying following along.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 04:54 PM
yep, works well for those and even sheep tails ... doesn't have to be a wire ... we used http://www.castrator.com/

Perfect! You should have posted the screen shot instead of the link.

2010Prostar197
04-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Nice tools!!!

TxsRiverRat
04-09-2014, 05:14 PM

1. Grab balls
2. Cut balls off
3.??????
4. Profit.

This seems like the most painless way of doing things. I'm more for doing it like you would do cattle. Cut the bag, dig the balls out. Pull them as far as you can and cut the cords. This is how we would do things at the ranch but I'm sure there is a more barbaric way that would be more entertaining and exciting for folks. Surely Ski/Hunt has a better way. Just look at his grin :)

I'm more of an instant results kind of guy. Sitting around for days and days waiting for gratification isn't appealing to me.

Perfect! You should have posted the screen shot instead of the link.

You guys are too humane.

ACME makes bricks - get two of them.

FYI - no reply to my email on the monterey

scott023
04-09-2014, 05:19 PM

That's what I was getting at... seems a little off to me.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 05:37 PM
That's what I was getting at... seems a little off to me.

Can you imagine what would have happened if this thread started 6 weeks ago?

scott023
04-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Can you imagine what would have happened if this thread started 6 weeks ago?

Ski/Hunt would've purchased a plane ticket and tried to check his hog tools?8p

H2ORidr
04-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Also I may be heading that way this week and may stop by for a visit

That is probably the best course of action. Anyone from this forum heading towards that area stop in and pay a visit. Years ago I got ripped off by a guy in Vermont on a lumber deal. I bought about $500 and it was handled well. Then I put together big order for a bunch of members of a woodworking group and I paid out of my own pocket for the lumber. I was using about 80% of it so it made sense I handle it. Just a bit over $5K was sent. He stalled and stalled and then all of a sudden he sends me an email saying he is declaring bankrupcy and that I can stuff it. He owed over $250K to various banks for equipment he had in the business and his own toys/tools.

Now, little did he know my brother lives in NY and does a lot of hunting all over the upstate area. He dropped in on the guy about a year after the BK and found him, back in business cutting and selling lumber. He was questioned about the bandsaw mill he had and he even bragged how he hid it from the court. Well, my brother reported it and poof, it was taken from him and he got in some trouble for it. Then for the next 4+ years every one of my brother's friends that were anywhere near the area were instructed to drop in and say hello and just say to the guy "we know you rip people off and we know where you live. Remember that." My brother said at least 10 people did it for him. Two of them even said it would be a shame if he had some kind of "accident." My brother said his friends reported that the guy got REALLY twitchy. Last summer I was up there and I left a note on his windshield that read "you ripped me off of a lot of money, I could easily burn this truck and your equipment. Have a nice day." I heard a few weeks ago he sold all his equipment and toys and moved out of state.

If one can't get their money back, and least we can take away his confidence. I love the fact that I probably made old Josh look over his shoulder every time he stepped outside. :D

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 05:42 PM
I hope the Attorney General now get's involved - hopefully OP will contact AG and file a complaint.

I am sure we will never hear from him again here.

Already filed. Awaiting AG reply.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Put a *67 before his number. It'll block yours. ;)

Great Info! I'll have my attorney do it and pass it onto AG in NC and Az. You didn't think I would skip reporting the intrastate commerce of the sale did you? I'm hitting him from all sides.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 05:51 PM
that's messed up...

The real Seth....messed up. Well, we'll see how he likes his own medicine in the end.

aquaman
04-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Great Info! I'll have my attorney do it and pass it onto AG in NC and Az. You didn't think I would skip reporting the intrastate commerce of the sale did you? I'm hitting him from all sides.

I believe interstate business fraud is a federal crime ?

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 06:12 PM
I am sorry you are dealing with this issue.... I would not wish this scenario upon anyone!

However, I am not sure why you would forward $30,000.00 to someone for a boat you were intending to purchase? I have purchased several boats from out of state and I have always provided some amount of earnest money to hold the boat (usually $1,000)! Once I arrived to pick up the boat, I handed the dealership/salesman the remainder of the money.... I would never ever consider paying the entire price without being there to inspect it myself.... Furthermore, the day AFTER you submitted your payment you should have been screaming for your boat RIGHT then and THERE..... I am not sure why it took you from December 2013 until now to start your campaign of attempting to get your money back!

I truly wish you the best and hope for an outcome which is favorable for you....

Please keep us posted.....

I first won the item on Ebay, but the Dork had the reserve too high to win (against Ebay policy. They've been notified also). I then called him and we agreed on a price. He sent paperwork/invoice. I verified business LLC, verified PNC Bank and account. I checked BBB (at that time he only had one complaint and it was handled professionally in BBB's eyes). Based on my complaint, and non-response to BBB, he now has an F. I called local Sheriff Office and spoke with deputy in charge of area. Stated no complaints or trouble within almost a year since they (Monster Marine) opened. My Bank verified also before money was wired. Seth has given excuse after excuse why he couldn't ship the boat (ie, snow storms, weather, boat shows, ect.). Weather cleared and I demanded boat and title within 48hrs. He stopped recieving my calls. Completed complaints via BBB, other internet sites, AZ and NC Attorney General due to intrastate commerce, meanwhile looking for a great attorney. Found him! And now I'll let the games begin.

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 06:15 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Would love him to join us Peter!

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Would love him to join us Peter!

It would be fun, but he doesn't have the cajones for it.

scott023
04-09-2014, 06:24 PM
It would be fun, but he doesn't have the cajones for it.

He looked quite the fool last time... Who knows of he'll come back.

hondaprlud
04-09-2014, 06:25 PM
That is probably the best course of action. Anyone from this forum heading towards that area stop in and pay a visit. Years ago I got ripped off by a guy in Vermont on a lumber deal. I bought about $500 and it was handled well. Then I put together big order for a bunch of members of a woodworking group and I paid out of my own pocket for the lumber. I was using about 80% of it so it made sense I handle it. Just a bit over $5K was sent. He stalled and stalled and then all of a sudden he sends me an email saying he is declaring bankrupcy and that I can stuff it. He owed over $250K to various banks for equipment he had in the business and his own toys/tools.

Now, little did he know my brother lives in NY and does a lot of hunting all over the upstate area. He dropped in on the guy about a year after the BK and found him, back in business cutting and selling lumber. He was questioned about the bandsaw mill he had and he even bragged how he hid it from the court. Well, my brother reported it and poof, it was taken from him and he got in some trouble for it. Then for the next 4+ years every one of my brother's friends that were anywhere near the area were instructed to drop in and say hello and just say to the guy "we know you rip people off and we know where you live. Remember that." My brother said at least 10 people did it for him. Two of them even said it would be a shame if he had some kind of "accident." My brother said his friends reported that the guy got REALLY twitchy. Last summer I was up there and I left a note on his windshield that read "you ripped me off of a lot of money, I could easily burn this truck and your equipment. Have a nice day." I heard a few weeks ago he sold all his equipment and toys and moved out of state.

If one can't get their money back, and least we can take away his confidence. I love the fact that I probably made old Josh look over his shoulder every time he stepped outside. :D

Brilliant!

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 06:30 PM

Seth was given his options. He chose his fate. I told him I wouldn't stop if he made me start.

TxsRiverRat
04-09-2014, 06:46 PM

He answered when I called. He sounds like a northern snake...

Boater#1
04-09-2014, 06:47 PM
He looked quite the fool last time... Who knows of he'll come back.

After I read the thread from your last encounter at least everything ended well. I assumed this deal might too, but Seth Andrew Bloom chose the wrong route this time. I'll keep everyone updated on what happens. I look forward to helping Seth's future customers. Hope the "scum" shows on here. Would love to hear his "diarrhea of the mouth" excuses.

ttu
04-09-2014, 06:47 PM
maybe, just maybe the boat is in transit by pony express!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

come on seth, get on here and tell us what the deal is!

Kyle
04-09-2014, 07:36 PM
After I read the thread from your last encounter at least everything ended well. I assumed this deal might too, but Seth Andrew Bloom chose the wrong route this time. I'll keep everyone updated on what happens. I look forward to helping Seth's future customers. Hope the "scum" shows on here. Would love to hear his "diarrhea of the mouth" excuses.

So now he is on a first, middle, and last name basis.

Seth Andrew Bloom Seth Andrew Bloom Seth Andrew Bloom Seth Andrew Bloom

Professional scam artist of the year award

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 07:36 PM
He answered when I called. He sounds like a northern snake...

Do explain that "northern snake" part, if you will. http://www.fresh-hope.com/forums/images/smilies/tapping%20foot.gif

Kyle
04-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Do explain that "northern snake" part, if you will. http://www.fresh-hope.com/forums/images/smilies/tapping%20foot.gif

Lol I'm going to grab my popcorn for this one. I'm thinking that was a shoe in mouth comment.

Everyone needs to do themself a favor. Watch this clown on YouTube market his boats. Omg watch a few of them and you will be rolling. Seth is let's say round. It's a shape, just not the right one. Watch the baja 292 islander sale. Camera man falls down and they still used the video as the posting. Heaven forbid reshoot the video.

Kyle
04-09-2014, 08:15 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaJj8NQTZQ
Camera man falls

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Y9P1Du2Zs
Watch him stand on upholstery with shoes on

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MuLC0yBeiAM
Watch the swim ladder fail

MC25
04-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Jeeze I bet that islander with a single is a dog!

barefoot
04-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Well, that fat fc uk seems to be eating well with your 30K

This whole thing is disgusting…I know it will get resolved. I'm anxious to find out how it ends.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Maybe I can sell him a wheel for his crappy yard trailer.:rolleyes:

Kyle
04-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Well, that fat fc uk seems to be eating well with your 30K

This whole thing is disgusting…I know it will get resolved. I'm anxious to find out how it ends.

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe I can sell him a wheel for his crappy yard trailer.:rolleyes:

The real question is, would you ship the wheel after he paid? Lol

Sell him the wheel for $30k ;)

barefoot
04-09-2014, 09:59 PM
We all know he won't be able to run very far!

...Seth, there are some people who would like to talk to you...

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 10:00 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

The real question is, would you ship the wheel after he paid? Lol

Sell him the wheel for $30k ;)

You know I wouldn't do any business with a pile of crap like that.

scott023
04-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Lol I'm going to grab my popcorn for this one. I'm thinking that was a shoe in mouth comment.

Everyone needs to do themself a favor. Watch this clown on YouTube market his boats. Omg watch a few of them and you will be rolling. Seth is let's say round. It's a shape, just not the right one. Watch the baja 292 islander sale. Camera man falls down and they still used the video as the posting. Heaven forbid reshoot the video.

Drives me nuts how he slams everything in the boats. No respect shown for the products he's selling.

scott023
04-09-2014, 10:46 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaJj8NQTZQ
Camera man falls

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Y9P1Du2Zs
Watch him stand on upholstery with shoes on

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MuLC0yBeiAM
Watch the swim ladder fail

Don't ask, long story with ladders. Laughed my butt of at the camera man falling. Can't believe they used that.

Ryan
04-09-2014, 11:07 PM

+1 :confused:

Seems like we might not have all the facts here. Doesn't a purchase price this high justify a $300-500 RT flight for a test drive/inspection? Seth's behavior is ridiculous, but I doubt it's criminal intent. Still, don't give money to strangers.

Seth, we've been down this path and I tried to help you out. Remember the PR lessons I tried to give you? Get this guy his money back and the MC buyer (hopefully done). You're too wrapped up with enthusiasm for boats, short on professionalism, organization & planning skills and can't keep up with the size of the business (that I can't believe continues to get financing). Seth, if you stay in business, hire an ethical sales manager that has dealer experience - you're in over your head. Urge customers to use deposits not full-price wire transfers. That's just asking for trouble IMO with your go-to-market behavior.

scott023
04-09-2014, 11:10 PM
+1 :confused:

Seems like we might not have all the facts here. Doesn't a purchase price this high justify a $300-500 RT flight for a test drive/inspection? Seth's behavior is ridiculous, but I doubt it's criminal intent. Still, don't give money to strangers.

Seth, we've been down this path and I tried to help you out. Remember the PR lessons I tried to give you? Get this guy and the MC buyer their money back. You're too wrapped up with enthusiasm for boats, short on professionalism, organization & planning skills and can't keep up with the size of the business (that I can't believe continues to get financing). Seth, if you stay in business, hire an ethical sales manager that has dealer experience - you're in over your head. Urge customers to use deposits not full-price wire transfers. That's just asking for trouble IMO with your go-to-market behavior.

That's sound advice. Heed these words Seth.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-09-2014, 11:17 PM
That's sound advice. Heed these words Seth.

Like that will ever happen http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/27-5-650b/796000d1367645229-santa-cruz-bronson-smiley-rofl.gifhttp://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/27-5-650b/796000d1367645229-santa-cruz-bronson-smiley-rofl.gifhttp://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/27-5-650b/796000d1367645229-santa-cruz-bronson-smiley-rofl.gif

Ryan
04-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Like that will ever happen http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/27-5-650b/796000d1367645229-santa-cruz-bronson-smiley-rofl.gifhttp://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/27-5-650b/796000d1367645229-santa-cruz-bronson-smiley-rofl.gifhttp://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/27-5-650b/796000d1367645229-santa-cruz-bronson-smiley-rofl.gif

Doubtful, but it's worth a shot. I don't see him going away anytime soon.

Ryan
04-09-2014, 11:28 PM
^^ here you go!

So... did jj ever post pics of his tower installed?

coz
04-09-2014, 11:29 PM

I surely wouldn't be on TT complaining about a 30k theft if I bought a boat this way (which I wouldn't), I'd be driving a couple thousand miles and do whatever it took to locate this POS, then he'd be swimming with concrete blocks tied to his feet :mad: Sounds like Seth better watch his back or he'll never know what hit him.

MC25
04-09-2014, 11:32 PM
He will know what hit him. First a bat, then my car! no way id send some d-weed 30k sight unseen

AlbertaSurfer
04-10-2014, 02:03 AM
The most comical part of this whole thread, is if the OP had asked what people thought if his new boat, he would have been flamed equally as hard as Seth just cause he thought talking about an I/O had merit in this board.

I remember once I mentioned a dealer had poor practice, but I was wrong... So who decides which side the masses here will take?

TxsRiverRat
04-10-2014, 03:14 AM
[Q:DTE=thatsmrmastercraft;1031720]Do explain that "northern snake" part, if you will. http://www.fresh-hope.com/forums/images/smilies/tapping%20foot.gif[/QUOTE]

are you kidding me? The guy sound like he was from freaking Minnesota or something! :D

02ProstarSammyD
04-10-2014, 07:27 AM
I left a nice commentary on all of his recent youtube videos. Sell that chit fatty

02ProstarSammyD
04-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Also if I lived there I would go strangle this poor fat sob. Nice power turns for 4 minutes straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUe1KYQBbSk

Hammer
04-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Also if I lived there I would go strangle this poor fat sob. Nice power turns for 4 minutes straight

What a du.....s! I thought you were exaggerating.

02ProstarSammyD
04-10-2014, 08:13 AM
No actually it was 4:30 seconds of solid power turns. I am however slightly impressed with the bu's handling of that amount of chop. However there is prob some poor guy with a beat boat that was sitting next to his dock on lake gaston. I'm sure Seth would hook him up though if that did happen.

scott023
04-10-2014, 09:28 AM
He has said in every video I've watched that the boat is a "one owner boat". Wonder how true that is?

Upnorth07
04-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Before Seth is castrated and hung, I want the 2009 X15 he "maybe" has for sale. What happens to the inventory if his busniess is shut down?

Oh, and if memory serves, I think he was involved with another boat dealership that failed shortly before he opened Monster Marine in March 2013, right?

shepherd
04-10-2014, 11:02 AM

Hahahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've seen on this whole saga. "Call Us at ----- with any questions." Yeah, "What the fcku were you doing out there on the lake???? Douche!!"

scott023
04-10-2014, 01:14 PM

Hahahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've seen on this whole saga. "Call Us at ----- with any questions." Yeah, "What the fcku were you doing out there on the lake???? Douche!!"

ROTFLMBO. should place a call and all him that. It'd be priceless.

MC25
04-10-2014, 01:23 PM
No actually it was 4:30 seconds of solid power turns. I am however slightly impressed with the bu's handling of that amount of chop. However there is prob some poor guy with a beat boat that was sitting next to his dock on lake gaston. I'm sure Seth would hook him up though if that did happen.

I commented on that video also! hahaha

Sodar
04-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Quite a trailer he has there... 2 tires low on air and a wheel missing!

Kyle
04-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Looks like another guy is upset as well

Check out comments

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/Ilvg1VE_THI

thatsmrmastercraft
04-10-2014, 02:25 PM

Check out comments

Here is the comment:

"I bought a 2008 Super Air Nautique last month and the guy in this video, Seth Bloom with Monster Marine is a HUGE liar ! He has never done ANYTHING he said he would from day # 1....and now I am out $40K without a clear title or registration so I can transfer and re-title the boat in KY. I do have the boat, and it appears to be OK, but six weeks later I cannot transfer the boat and Seth said I would have everything in "7-10 days"....which was just the first lie followed by countless lies over the last 6 weeks. This guy is either bipolar or just a chronic liar.....and really seems to enjoy it ! "

scott023
04-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Here is the comment:

"I bought a 2008 Super Air Nautique last month and the guy in this video, Seth Bloom with Monster Marine is a HUGE liar ! He has never done ANYTHING he said he would from day # 1....and now I am out $40K without a clear title or registration so I can transfer and re-title the boat in KY. I do have the boat, and it appears to be OK, but six weeks later I cannot transfer the boat and Seth said I would have everything in "7-10 days"....which was just the first lie followed by countless lies over the last 6 weeks. This guy is either bipolar or just a chronic liar.....and really seems to enjoy it ! "

And the saga contiunes.

ttu
04-10-2014, 02:45 PM
damm seems like seth needs a serious a#$ kicking!

scott023
04-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Just tried calling him... says his voicemail box is unable to accept anymore messages. That's humerous.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Just tried calling him... says his voicemail box is unable to accept anymore messages. That's humerous.

http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.QAghYzd6w_.gifhttp://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.QAghYzd6w_.gifhttp://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley-rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.QAghYzd6w_.gif

shepherd
04-10-2014, 03:27 PM
If you're going to run around in circles all day like that, you could at least tie a toob behind it and give Boater #1 a ride! :D

soacj
04-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Best moment in that whole video:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=6214

thatsmrmastercraft
04-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Best moment in that whole video:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=6214

You saved the wrong screen shot soacj!

mzimme
04-10-2014, 04:06 PM
We should all buy flat rate shipping boxes, fill them with cow crap, and send them to Seth so he can be surrounded by other piles of chit. He'll feel right at home.

scott023
04-10-2014, 04:13 PM
We should all buy flat rate shipping boxes, fill them with cow crap, and send them to Seth so he can be surrounded by other piles of chit. He'll feel right at home.

Brilliant!!:D

SJ.
04-10-2014, 04:40 PM

Is that a 'compression' shirt? :D

scott023
04-10-2014, 04:50 PM

He commented about it being a yard trailer in the video. It doesn't come with the boat. :D

JDC
04-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Here is the comment:

"I bought a 2008 Super Air Nautique last month and the guy in this video, Seth Bloom with Monster Marine is a HUGE liar ! He has never done ANYTHING he said he would from day # 1....and now I am out $40K without a clear title or registration so I can transfer and re-title the boat in KY. I do have the boat, and it appears to be OK, but six weeks later I cannot transfer the boat and Seth said I would have everything in "7-10 days"....which was just the first lie followed by countless lies over the last 6 weeks. This guy is either bipolar or just a chronic liar.....and really seems to enjoy it ! "That sounds similar to what happened with the boat I bought from him.

We drove down to Mooresville and picked up the boat and he said I would have the clear title in 7-10 days. It ended up being 45 days. Because it was over 30 days from the days of sale, there was a $45 penalty fee when doing the transfer at the BMV. He said he would pay the fee "to avoid any heartburn", but it never happened.

He then turned around and screwed me by not sending the new boat cover he promised me. The one that "came with the boat" was the wrong one. I wondered why he looked funny when I asked to see the cover on the boat. He said he was a dealer for Westland Boat Covers and he would get me one that fits. It never happened.

Pseudologia fantastica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica)

h2oskifreak
04-10-2014, 05:08 PM
He commented about it being a yard trailer in the video. It doesn't come with the boat. :D

Like you would get (true delivery) the boat, or the trailer if you bought it anyway.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-10-2014, 05:09 PM
That sounds similar to what happened with the boat I bought from him.

We drove down to Mooresville and picked up the boat and he said I would have the clear title in 7-10 days. It ended up being 45 days. Because it was over 30 days from the days of sale, there was a $45 penalty fee when doing the transfer at the BMV. He said he would pay the fee "to avoid any heartburn", but it never happened.

He then turned around and screwed me by not sending the new boat cover he promised me. The one that "came with the boat" was the wrong one. I wondered why he looked funny when I asked to see the cover on the boat. He said he was a dealer for Westland Boat Covers and he would get me one that fits. It never happened.

Pseudologia fantastica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica)

Sounds like came out relatively unscathed compared to some of the others. I bet you wouldn't mind running into him at some point to make the necessary adjustments.:rolleyes:

scott023
04-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Like you would get (true delivery) the boat, or the trailer if you bought it anyway.

Double humor in that quote. ;)

DemolitionMan
04-10-2014, 05:13 PM
How do people go through life like this?

scott023
04-10-2014, 05:32 PM
How do people go through life like this?

He must be constantly looking over his shoulder.

JDC
04-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Sounds like came out relatively unscathed compared to some of the others. I bet you wouldn't mind running into him at some point to make the necessary adjustments.:rolleyes:There's more; but it wouldn't be polite to thread jack. I thought the similarities in that video comment were close enough to tell part of my story.
I have however, learned to trust people even less than I did before. :rolleyes:

thatsmrmastercraft
04-10-2014, 06:12 PM
There's more; but it wouldn't be polite to thread jack. I thought the similarities in that video comment were close enough to tell part of my story.

Like Rick from Pawn Stars says "It's not that I don't trust you, I don't trust anyone".

scott023
04-10-2014, 06:45 PM
There's more; but it wouldn't be polite to thread jack. I thought the similarities in that video comment were close enough to tell part of my story.

That's crappy that one person sends to have had that affect on so many.

mikeg205
04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
I am bad too - I retracted a bid on ebay and ticked somebody off :rolleyes: - item sold any lol... ;) :D :D :D..

hondaprlud
04-10-2014, 07:06 PM
I am bad too - I retracted a bid on ebay and ticked somebody off :rolleyes: - item sold any lol... ;) :D :D :D..

String him up!

Iskidaily
04-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Reading this is like watching a train wreck. I can't look away, and I read the whole thing hoping to see a post from Seth. What a dirt bag.

ahhudgins
04-10-2014, 08:43 PM
I try not to form opinions of people by just listening to comments made by others, but after watching him drive in circles (for over 4 minutes) in front of other peoples docks, I have arrived at an opinion: He's a douche. :twocents:

Footin
04-10-2014, 08:48 PM
I don't claim to know a lot about the law nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn last night; but if a check for over 10k was sent from out of state and cashed with the goods not being delivered...does that not now become some kind of Federal offense?

jgraham37128
04-10-2014, 10:02 PM
They will tie email fraud in there somehow! That's federal!

D3skier
04-10-2014, 10:18 PM
I try not to form opinions of people by just listening to comments made by others, but after watching him drive in circles (for over 4 minutes) in front of other peoples docks, I have arrived at an opinion: He's a douche. :twocents:

just by reading the other thread shows his true colors and of course he's no where to be found now that the second thread has been started about his sorry arse

Kyle
04-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Bc this is how you show a customer how you treat boats on the lot.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=noaplT9OFBY

What an idiot. Who purposely rags on a boat like this.

Kyle
04-11-2014, 12:00 AM
I can wear shoes in the boats bc I own the place...

Get your fat Ars out of a Mastercraft with dirty gravel shoes on.

http://youtu.be/gcclBcPQi3k

By the way. He gives his cell number and office number at end of video for those who want to call him up. :D

Cell 941-730-5959

Shop 704-696-8297

thatsmrmastercraft
04-11-2014, 12:15 AM

By the way. He gives his cell number and office number at end of video for those who want to call him up. :D

What a douchebag!

Double D
04-11-2014, 12:17 AM

Nice shirt, dirtbag!! You can tell just by how he pulls things open and slams things shut, that he doesn't respect the boat, the job or the people he sells too.

2010Prostar197
04-11-2014, 12:30 AM
He doesn't recommend shoes in the boat but since he owns the place he can wear shoes in the boat???

Does anyone know how he gets all these newer boats to show in his videos???

Auction or does he really sell that many new boats with trade ins??? We are missing some pieces to the puzzle heh???

jdhart73
04-11-2014, 12:36 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/fnfnua.jpg

Bc this is how you show a customer how you treat boats on the lot.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=noaplT9OFBY

What an idiot. Who purposely rags on a boat like this.

scott023
04-11-2014, 12:42 AM

Cell 941-730-5959

Shop 704-696-8297

What a douchebag!

Frigging tard. Like I said earlier, no respect for the product.

MC25
04-11-2014, 12:43 AM

Cell 941-730-5959

Shop 704-696-8297

Transom teak saver or the swim platform (wrong)

Mastercraft by design tower (wrong)

"aptitude tab" (wrong)

Idiot

mikeg205
04-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Frigging tard. Like I said earlier, no respect for the product.

amazing he can sell anything... well he doesn't he just steal the money...

Boater#1
04-11-2014, 02:48 AM

Check out comments

Thanks Kyle! This is the type of dirt I'm looking for. Knew I could count on this group after I read some of your posts. Looking for evidence he committed the same acts to others ensures bigger penalties at the end of this ordeal.

My number one priority is to put this fool out of business so he can't screw others. A thief who has stolen $5,000 or more has committed a felony. But if he takes it across state lines he has violated the National Stolen Property Act. I know I'll get my money back in the end, but I want a little "record" he can take with him as a reminder the rest of his life. Again, thanks guys and I'll keep you updated. In the meantime....find more dirt!! Will try to get a pic of this douchebag after this is over to post for ya.

Quinten
04-11-2014, 04:16 AM
Damn those vidoes make me want to hit him in the face and hard verry hard.

What an morron

SkiDog
04-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Lets see how he handles this? Wish I could tell y'all what I did!

scott023
04-11-2014, 09:11 AM

Pm me about it. I'm all ears.

ttu
04-11-2014, 09:12 AM

scott, oh please tell!~!

SJ.
04-11-2014, 09:17 AM

Cell 941-730-5959

Shop 704-696-8297

OMG, I can't believe that tub of lard actually said that on the video "I own the place so I can do what I want". Great attitude, should be telling of how it will be working with him.

pmikler
04-11-2014, 09:37 AM
HA- in the video his line about shoes in the boat and he owns the place so he "can do what i want" made me think of Eric Cartman....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCHD41I7ok

Can I humbly suggest that we refer to him as Cartman moving forward? He has the build and he is an a-hole. Just saying

Cell 941-730-5959

Shop 704-696-8297

Dynamite Spike
04-11-2014, 10:02 AM
His very last statement says it all: "Good luck!"

Kyle
04-11-2014, 10:05 AM

Oh heck no Dog you must spill the beans. My mailbox is accepting pm :)

scott023
04-11-2014, 10:06 AM
scott, oh please tell!~!

Get Eddie to pm you. Can't tell on open forum, it'd ruin the gag.

ttu
04-11-2014, 10:11 AM

well then don't forget my pm!

Kyle
04-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Thanks Kyle! This is the type of dirt I'm looking for. Knew I could count on this group after I read some of your posts. Looking for evidence he committed the same acts to others ensures bigger penalties at the end of this ordeal.

My number one priority is to put this fool out of business so he can't screw others. A thief who has stolen $5,000 or more has committed a felony. But if he takes it across state lines he has violated the National Stolen Property Act. I know I'll get my money back in the end, but I want a little "record" he can take with him as a reminder the rest of his life. Again, thanks guys and I'll keep you updated. In the meantime....find more dirt!! Will try to get a pic of this douchebag after this is over to post for ya.

Well this fat bastard looks like he would spend the money before saving it.

Before anyone says, well he buys boats and it takes more than 30k to buy the boats he has on his lot. Well keep in mind. The sellers (real owners) may have the boat on consignment on his lot. Therefore he doesn't own chit. He sells the boat for the person selling by doing the gangster hand and arm gestures, and slamming everything around in a boat he doesn't even own. If the 30k has been spent, then getting the money back may not be so easy.

Notice in all of his videos that the dealership / stealership doesn't really have a lot full of inventory. I just bet he doesn't buy every boat that he puts on the lot. There has got to be some kind of upside down deal going on. He agrees to buy and doesn't make a payment in 60 days allowing him 60 days to sell the boat before he really owns it etc. I would like to know how someone so sloppy and unprofessional has a business and funding in the marine industry.

SkiDog
04-11-2014, 10:23 AM

Before anyone says, well he buys boats and it takes more than 30k to buy the boats he has on his lot. Well keep in mind. The sellers (real owners) may have the boat on consignment on his lot. Therefore he doesn't own chit. He sells the boat for the person selling by doing the gangster hand and arm gestures, and slamming everything around in a boat he doesn't even know. If the 30k has been spent, then getting the money back may not be so easy.

Notice in all of his videos that the dealership / stealership doesn't really have a lot full of inventory. I just bet he doesn't buy every boat that he puts on the lot. There has got to be some kind of upside down deal going on. He agrees to buy and doesn't make a payment in 60 days allowing him 60 days to sell the boat before he really owns it etc. I would like to know how someone so sloppy and unprofessional has a business and funding in the marine industry.

Thats kinda like 'kiting' checks. VERY illegal

scott023
04-11-2014, 10:24 AM

Before anyone says, well he buys boats and it takes more than 30k to buy the boats he has on his lot. Well keep in mind. The sellers (real owners) may have the boat on consignment on his lot. Therefore he doesn't own chit. He sells the boat for the person selling by doing the gangster hand and arm gestures, and slamming everything around in a boat he doesn't even own. If the 30k has been spent, then getting the money back may not be so easy.

This is what I don't get. Something doesn't add up here.

broncotw
04-11-2014, 10:26 AM
I don't claim to know a lot about the law nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn last night; but if a check for over 10k was sent from out of state and cashed with the goods not being delivered...does that not now become some kind of Federal offense?

Here are your Federal statutes that may apply:

18USC1341 (Frauds and Swindles)

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a Presidential declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[1]

18USC1343 (Fraud by Wire, Radio, or Television)

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[2]

scott023
04-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Here are your Federal statutes that may apply:

18USC1341 (Frauds and Swindles)

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a Presidential declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[1]

18USC1343 (Fraud by Wire, Radio, or Television)

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[2]

yikes. :eek3:

Kyle
04-11-2014, 10:48 AM
I sure would like to see him go out with a

NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!!!!

And some nice stainless matching bracelets that are nicely linked together.

TxsRiverRat
04-11-2014, 10:58 AM

scott, oh please tell!~!

Oh heck no Dog you must spill the beans. My mailbox is accepting pm :)

well then don't forget my pm!

Oh man... Someone in the know PM, I got to know!