PDA

View Full Version : Can't remove prop on boat I just bought!

elislife
03-18-2014, 02:13 AM
Just bought this boat.
2006 Mastercraft Maristar 200 SS (pretty much the X2)
Has tower and ballast packages along with this neat Rope Winder thing.
However, I bought it with a dinged up prop and need to replace it and repair this one as well.
Any idea why the prop won't come off because rudder is blocking it?
Tried turning wheel to every direction and prop still wont come off!http://i59.tinypic.com/14kut5v.jpg

elislife
03-18-2014, 02:16 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2ztesec.jpg
oh yeah, and we put these on today too!
http://i60.tinypic.com/nzro1s.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1zr29lw.jpg

Jerseydave
03-18-2014, 03:48 AM
If you tried turning the rudder all the way left or right and the prop still won't clear the rudder you may have to remove the steering cable from the rudder arm inside the boat. I have to do this on my X-star.

Nice boat, great colors!

soccr10star
03-18-2014, 07:29 AM
I just pulled the prop on my 2006 X2. It was tricky but about 5 minutes of turning and twisting in every direction and it finally just came off. It is very tight but can be done.

Great looking boat, you will love it!

JohnE
03-18-2014, 07:47 AM
Great looking boat. Congrats!

jgraham37128
03-18-2014, 08:17 AM
it will come off. Turn the wheel all the way to the left. I assume the prop is loose?

If so just wiggle it around it is tight but it will slide right out no hammer or etc... Just keep messing with it. It may be easier to get someone in the boat to work the wheel while you are moving it around.

TN X-45
03-18-2014, 09:19 AM
Nice FLAKE!

mikeg205
03-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Get a prop removal tool... I believe a required tool on a boat.

elislife
03-18-2014, 10:20 AM
Thank you all, the prop removal tool will only force the prop off the rod. Which I have already done... It's now stuck in the rudder and I've tried everything to try and get it to slide off and then was thinking to myself, how am I supposed to put the new one on if this one is impossible to take off. Thinking of just removing the rudder? Or is that too much work? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Want to put boat in water on Saturday for a bit so need new prop on there before.

elislife
03-18-2014, 10:23 AM
If you tried turning the rudder all the way left or right and the prop still won't clear the rudder you may have to remove the steering cable from the rudder arm inside the boat. I have to do this on my X-star.

Nice boat, great colors!

Is this going to be a hassle to remove and put back on? And if not, just remove steering cable and rudder should loosen up?

ttu
03-18-2014, 10:24 AM
here is a good thread on the rudder. if you have to lower the rudder use a jack. it's pretty heavy.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=45199&highlight=seal

zamboniman
03-18-2014, 10:43 AM
If everything is the same as a 2008 X2 you just need to mess around with it a bit. It will drop off with some fooling and an extra hand to turn the wheel. The exception would be if something is bent under there to make the super tight clearance nill. It's a bit of puzzle to slip it off. That said when I put mine back on it went right on. But maybe because the wheel was in the perfect spot from coming off?

Cain0725
03-18-2014, 11:14 AM
that thing is sweet, love the flake

bturner2
03-18-2014, 11:27 AM
I have an 07 X2 and have removed/replaced mine while the boat was in the water. There's kind of a trick to it. It helps to have mechanical aptitude or at least have worked with inboards before. Once you see it or figure it out you'll be able to do it easily the next time.

ttu
03-18-2014, 11:30 AM
I have an 07 X2 and have removed/replaced mine while the boat was in the water. There's kind of a trick to it. It helps to have mechanical aptitude or at least have worked with inboards before. Once you see it or figure it out you'll be able to do it easily the next time.

agree, i have had to replace mine twice (however not in the h20) and was able to remove it without lowering or removing the rudder. *damm ex gf!*:rolleyes:

Dylan
03-18-2014, 11:42 AM
I have no idea about the prop removal, but nice boat! I'm assuming that was the one in Fallbrook or somewhere around that. Love the flake!

mikeg205
03-18-2014, 11:51 AM
should not have to remove rudder to replace prop.

sorry - edited.

MattsCraft
03-18-2014, 11:57 AM
You do not have to remove the rudder on the X2 to remove the prop.

You do have to turn the rudder to one side, twist and angle it downward between 2 of the blades on the prop. I am not exactly sure which way to turn the rudder (left or right) but it will come off.

It is a puzzle, but trust me it will come off.

thatsmrmastercraft
03-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Is there any obvious damage to the strut? How badly dinged is the prop? Some picture here might help us assist you.

Forrest-X45
03-18-2014, 12:30 PM
You do not have to remove the rudder on the X2 to remove the prop.

You do have to turn the rudder to one side, twist and angle it downward between 2 of the blades on the prop. I am not exactly sure which way to turn the rudder (left or right) but it will come off.

It is a puzzle, but trust me it will come off.

^^This^^ You don't need to remove the rudder. I will add - turn your wheel all the way to the left so the tail of the rudder is facing to port. This will provide the most clearance. Tip the top of the prop towards you and a little wiggling and it should slid off.

elislife
03-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Is there any obvious damage to the strut? How badly dinged is the prop? Some picture here might help us assist you.

No damage at all to anything but prop. It's just slightly bent along the edges, nothing serious at all. I will post a picture and try everything you guys have been saying once I get home from work tonight.
Thanks again, and thanks for the comments on the boat!

elislife
03-18-2014, 12:36 PM
I have no idea about the prop removal, but nice boat! I'm assuming that was the one in Fallbrook or somewhere around that. Love the flake!

Thank you, not in fallbrook. Drove to San Diego. Got an awesome deal on the boat and it's in like new condition. The brand new upholstery makes this boat look incredible with the flake gelcoat. The previous owner was pretty anal and the back upholstery was slightly faded so he reupholstered the entire boat with original mastercraft material to make it match.
I added wetsounds onto the original two JLs and now need to put in an additional battery and switch because the amps are drawing too much power.

TN X-45
03-18-2014, 12:44 PM
We are now going to need better interior shots!

elislife
03-18-2014, 12:46 PM
We are now going to need better interior shots!

I'll take good pics when I get home.
By the way, any suggestion on new prop? I'll fix this stock one and keep it as a spare but also buying a new one.
We surf and cruise a lot.
Going to add mastercraft piggyback rear ballast from wakemakers might even swap out pump.

ski/hunt
03-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Call Eric at Oj--- he will know what to put on your boat to get best performance for what your going to do...
When I bought one from him he fixed my original for free...can't speak for him on that (mine wasn't dinged up bad). But will say he is a great guy to work with-- heard others speak about him
Sending you a couple to try also. Can't go wrong with that kind of customer attention!!
Oj phone is 865-458-5205

Awesome boat. Congrats!!

TN X-45
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
5 blade all the way for surfing

MattsCraft
03-18-2014, 03:51 PM
The stock prop on my '09 was 14.75 X 15.5 - Performed well

elislife
03-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Call Eric at Oj--- he will know what to put on your boat to get best performance for what your going to do...
When I bought one from him he fixed my original for free...can't speak for him on that (mine wasn't dinged up bad). But will say he is a great guy to work with-- heard others speak about him
Sending you a couple to try also. Can't go wrong with that kind of customer attention!!
Oj phone is 865-458-5205

Awesome boat. Congrats!!

Sounds awesome!
Thanks so much.

Jerseydave
03-18-2014, 05:19 PM

^ perfect prop for you.

Like I said before, no need to remove the rudder but if all else fails you can simply disconnect the steering cable from the rudder arm. This will allow you turn the rudder 90 degrees giving you more clearance. The rudder will not fall out because the pinch bolt is still holding it in place. No need for a jack (that's only needed if you totally remove the rudder someday)

elislife
03-18-2014, 05:25 PM
^ perfect prop for you.

Like I said before, no need to remove the rudder but if all else fails you can simply disconnect the steering cable from the rudder arm. This will allow you turn the rudder 90 degrees giving you more clearance. The rudder will not fall out because the pinch bolt is still holding it in place. No need for a jack (that's only needed if you totally remove the rudder someday)

So just remove steering cable and I should be able to turn it 90 degrees by hand? Cool I'm rushing home so I can get this done before it gets too dark. Thanks.

Does anyone know where I can buy original decals and graphics? Think I want to mix some color into that cool flakey gel coat. Thinking orange X2 decals on back and just remove the big mastercraft decal from hull. Or just get it in orange as well.

mikeg205
03-18-2014, 05:28 PM
2006 maybe tough to get... if you get me pictures I can get you a quote on the X graphics.

send some pictures of what you want.

mike

Footin
03-18-2014, 05:50 PM

That's the prop I would like to try on my 200vrs.

elislife
03-18-2014, 07:37 PM
^ perfect prop for you.

Took your advice Jerseydave, pulled off the steering rod. Not a cable I think the SS has power steering or something? The prop still needed a little bit of playing with to pull off, but I eventually got it off :) now to buy a new one.
Thank you

Jerseydave
03-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Took your advice Jerseydave, pulled off the steering rod. Not a cable I think the SS has power steering or something? The prop still needed a little bit of playing with to pull off, but I eventually got it off :) now to buy a new one.
Thank you

Yes my bad, I did not see that you have a saltwater series. They do have power steering.
What prop is on there? (should be stamped on the hub) I'm guessing 13.7 X 17. If so, the 14.75 X 15.5 will run nicely.

ttu
03-18-2014, 08:05 PM
Yes my bad, I did not see that you have a saltwater series. They do have power steering.
What prop is on there? (should be stamped on the hub) I'm guessing 13.7 X 17. If so, the 14.75 X 15.5 will run nicely.

pretty sure the wake prop on the 06 and up is a 14.15 x 14.5 I believe

elislife
03-18-2014, 08:07 PM

Yes, it is the 13.7x17

jgraham37128
03-18-2014, 08:25 PM
You can have OJ repair it. Should cost around $100-$125 unless its bent real bad.

ttu
03-18-2014, 08:29 PM
Yes, it is the 13.7x17

well I was wrong. wonder if it has anything to do with the crusader engine.

Jayhawk
03-18-2014, 08:37 PM
So just remove steering cable and I should be able to turn it 90 degrees by hand? Cool I'm rushing home so I can get this done before it gets too dark. Thanks.

Does anyone know where I can buy original decals and graphics? Think I want to mix some color into that cool flakey gel coat. Thinking orange X2 decals on back and just remove the big mastercraft decal from hull. Or just get it in orange as well.

I think your boat looks perfect the way it is, but...http://greatlakesskipper.com/mastercraft-2006-07-x2-turn-buoy-orange-raised-domed-marine-boat-hull-decals-set-of-2-7506113k

Jerseydave
03-18-2014, 08:52 PM
Yes, it is the 13.7x17

Repair it for a spare, buy a 14.75 X 15.5 OJ. It will greatly improve your performance.

I run that on my '05 X-star for good overall performance. She will top out at 41-42.
For heavy ballast loads I run a 14.25 X 14.5 OJ. But your boat is smaller/lighter so the first prop I mentioned would be my suggestion. Call Eric @ OJ and get his opinion.

ttu
03-18-2014, 08:54 PM
I think your boat looks perfect the way it is, but...http://greatlakesskipper.com/mastercraft-2006-07-x2-turn-buoy-orange-raised-domed-marine-boat-hull-decals-set-of-2-7506113k

^^ ditto! I removed the flames from my 07 and want to remove the rest and go with a nice domed chromed "mc" ones.

elislife
03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Repair it for a spare, buy a 14.75 X 15.5 OJ. It will greatly improve your performance.

I run that on my '05 X-star for good overall performance. She will top out at 41-42.
For heavy ballast loads I run a 14.25 X 14.5 OJ. But your boat is smaller/lighter so the first prop I mentioned would be my suggestion. Call Eric @ OJ and get his opinion.

I'll ask him, because this is the crusader, not MCX so weel have to see what Eric says.

elislife
03-18-2014, 08:59 PM

Came across this last night, saw it. So much on there! It looks good and thanks but I wanna add some color to it. I think orange or lime green will really stand out. Not only that, the maristar kind of makes it boring. I think orange or green X2 decals will really improve that cool flakey gelcoat. But, just an opinion. Also this is my first boat and I am 22 years young and want something flashy. ;)

Traxx822
03-18-2014, 09:17 PM
Do not send anything to OJ for repairs. Any local prop reman guy can do it for half. I get mine done for $85.

Also, don't count out Acme props or many other brands. Not all of us are huge fans of OJ.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

elislife
03-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Do not send anything to OJ for repairs. Any local prop reman guy can do it for half. I get mine done for $85.

Also, don't count out Acme props or many other brands. Not all of us are huge fans of OJ.

So what would be your recommendation?

MC25
03-18-2014, 10:00 PM
Also a large fan of OJ, plenty of bad stories about acme on here.

rgardjr1
03-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Yes, it is the 13.7x17

I have the same boat in a different color scheme. My boat is originally from the San Deigo area and I would guess sold new at the same dealership as yours (we both have the rope winder on the tower-business card in my binder was for On The Edge Watersports in El Cajon, CA). I changed my stock prop the summer after I bought the boat and don't remember having any trouble getting the prop off. I did have an alignment issue a couple years later that resulted in having to replace the strut bushings and have the shaft aligned-this may have been why I remember the old prop coming off without much effort. I think you should ditch the two factory JL cans and buy yourself another Rev 410 or Pro 485 for the tower. I love the flake and I'd like to see some pictures of the new interior. I just checked and the page is still working that the original owner created when he put the boat I now own up for sale:
http://www.fast.info/mastercraft/

elislife
03-18-2014, 10:26 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2d8osqq.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/2i6hqtc.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/5jzkax.jpg

elislife
03-18-2014, 10:31 PM
I have the same boat in a different color scheme. My boat is originally from the San Deigo area and I would guess sold new at the same dealership as yours (we both have the rope winder on the tower-business card in my binder was for On The Edge Watersports in El Cajon, CA). I changed my stock prop the summer after I bought the boat and don't remember having any trouble getting the prop off. I did have an alignment issue a couple years later that resulted in having to replace the strut bushings and have the shaft aligned-this may have been why I remember the old prop coming off without much effort. I think you should ditch the two factory JL cans and buy yourself another Rev 410 or Pro 485 for the tower. I love the flake and I'd like to see some pictures of the new interior. I just checked and the page is still working that the original owner created when he put the boat I now own up for sale:

Wow! Yes I bought my boat from a guy in El Cajon. I have the original owners manual and all the papers for it too. Do you know how much the boat went for brand new? And I'm starting to have a problem with the sound system, I'm noticing that at 25+ volume level (on clarion head unit with iPod connection) the bass and half the speakers cut out for a little. I think I need to add an additional battery? Then will think of putting wetsounds rev10s on there too. But they are so damn expensive it's crazy!

rgardjr1
03-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Wow! Yes I bought my boat from a guy in El Cajon. I have the original owners manual and all the papers for it too. Do you know how much the boat went for brand new? And I'm starting to have a problem with the sound system, I'm noticing that at 25+ volume level (on clarion head unit with iPod connection) the bass and half the speakers cut out for a little. I think I need to add an additional battery? Then will think of putting wetsounds rev10s on there too. But they are so damn expensive it's crazy!

Here is the text from the Craigslist add that gives the invoice pricing-not sure what the original owner actually paid probably 10%-20% less:

2006 MASTERCRAFT MARISTAR 200SS

SALTWATER VERSION OF THE X-2 ~ SAME HULL

ABSOLUTELY LOADED!!

BALLAST AND SACS FILL AUTOMATICALLY WITH FLIP OF SWITCH

WAKE BIG ENOUGH TO WAKESURF WITHOUT ROPE!

EXCELLENT CONDITION ~ UNDER 50 HOURS

2006 Maristar 200SS Saltwater Series (same hull as an X2). Standard boat
features: 330 hp Crusader 5.7L multiport w. closed cooling, hydraulic
steering, strainer, anodes, drop-in carpet, bow and stern cleats, 100%
hand-Laid fiberglass constgruction and full foam-Injection flotation,
pressurized in-tank fuel pump, 4-blade CNC prop, masterview driver's
seat w/ booster cushion (MSRP $56,150)

Mastercraft Tandem Axle Trailer: Standard Trailer Features: 2/4 wheel
disc brakes, torsion suspension, pivothitch, oil bath hubs, prop guard
rollers, fiberglass fenders, boat buddy system, reverse lights (MSRP $6347)

Wakeboard Edition Option package: Dual battery system w/switch,
Mastercraft Stainless bimini, Mastercraft cover, Extreme tower mirror, 2
combo X2 swivel racks, digital driver stereo remote control, JL Audio
subwoofer w/ power amplifier, MP3 player input jack, bumpers anddock
ties, box anchor, shore stake, drop-in cooler, transom saver (teak),
walk thru door, X2 steering wheel, depth & water temp display, aluminum
spare tire, (MSRP $6347)

Other Options: Zeroflex Wakeboard Tower ($3635), Fly Hight Custom X2
Rear Fat Sacs (2) integrated into ballast system ($400), Custom Jolly
Roger/Tribal Graphics ($700), Fresh Air Exhaust System ($365), Switch
Activated automatic rope winder ($500), Pod Lights for Tower (2) ($755),
Clarion AM/FM CD player w/ 4 marine speakers ($1500), Sirius satellite
radio ($455), JL Audio Tower speakers ($1440), 2 Vent Cockpit heater
(dual speed) ($535), Remote Lighting ($13), Slick Boot Soap Pump ($500),
Saltwater Ballast System ($3165), Perfect Pass Wakeboard Edition
($1180), Garmin GPS System ($1275), Galvanizing for tandem Axle ($910),
Destination charge ($1100), Dealer Prep ($665)

TOTAL MSRP $87,700!

Traxx822
03-18-2014, 10:46 PM
So what would be your recommendation?

There is Michigan wheel. Probably the best customer service in the biz. Also the largest prop company in the US.

Then there is Acme. The 2419 looks to be my next prop.

Besides the others, a prop manufacturing company is not your best option for getting your dinged prop fixed. Take it anywhere else. They have the same machines and can fix your prop faster without shipping it anywhere for cheaper.

If they offer any discount for shipping your old back and they fix for free with purchase of new prop, in my experience just leave the offer on the table. It ended up costing me $90 to which OJ said "whatever"

rgardjr1
03-18-2014, 10:49 PM
One of the pictures shows the strut bushing sticking out about 1/2" out of the strut. This may or may not be a problem. I believe that the bushing should fit tightly inside the strut. I was told by my mechanic that he put them in the freezer to shrink them so they'd fit inside the strut. I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable members will let you know if it's a big deal or not.

elislife
03-18-2014, 11:21 PM
One of the pictures shows the strut bushing sticking out about 1/2" out of the strut. This may or may not be a problem. I believe that the bushing should fit tightly inside the strut. I was told by my mechanic that he put them in the freezer to shrink them so they'd fit inside the strut. I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable members will let you know if it's a big deal or not.

Is that the plastic PVC pipe looking thing sticking out? Lol I don't know what it is.

mikeg205
03-18-2014, 11:30 PM

That strut bushing should not be coming out. if it's already coming out replace it.

elislife
03-18-2014, 11:37 PM
That strut bushing should not be coming out. if it's already coming out replace it.

do you know which one i would need and where to order or how to install?

horseshoept
03-18-2014, 11:42 PM
If they offer any discount for shipping your old back and they fix for free with purchase of new prop, in my experience just leave the offer on the table. It ended up costing me $90 to which OJ said "whatever"

How did it end up costing you $90? Did they take in your prop and declare it needed too much repair to do for free and charge you $90 instead?

elislife
03-18-2014, 11:46 PM
How did it end up costing you $90? Did they take in your prop and declare it needed too much repair to do for free and charge you $90 instead?

90 seems cheap, most of the local shops around here in Los Angeles are asking 180-230

Traxx822
03-18-2014, 11:47 PM

There was a difference in cost, plus shipping, plus a part was missing from the repair kit I ordered that cost another $15. Plus my mechanics time.

And they determined it was beyond repair. I took it to another shop and paid another $85 for reman. The guys who did fix it said there was absolutely no issue with the prop. Just needed a standard reman.

So now that I think of it. It was more than $90. That was just the extra I had to pay for the ordeal when I spent $800 on ordering a new prop.

All of which fell on deaf ears at OJ. My mechanic had sent them a bill last summer to try and get my money back. Lol still nothing.

Traxx822
03-18-2014, 11:51 PM
90 seems cheap, most of the local shops around here in Los Angeles are asking 180-230

Find a new shop or move out of California. Lol just kidding. Or Heck send it to my guy. If you want I'll PM you his info tomorrow. I'll call my mechanic and get the info.

I don't do any work on my boat. Everything goes through my mechanic. So maybe he is getting a price that would allow him to mark up price for his time or something I don't know. But I've dinged up my prop about 3 times last year. $85 is what I pay.

Traxx822
03-19-2014, 12:00 AM
I guess I just keep complaining about OJ in hopes they pay me back what they rightly owe me. And they know it.

elislife
03-19-2014, 03:25 AM

Your boat looks great!
Do you have the crusader as well? If so, which prop are you running? And what else do you recommend?
Thanks!

elislife
03-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Called OJ.. They wanted 680 plus shipping. Found that to be a little expensive. Called a local shop here close to the Marina, they called OJ and ordered it and my price was 570. So I saved some money there.

Traxx822
03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Called OJ.. They wanted 680 plus shipping. Found that to be a little expensive. Called a local shop here close to the Marina, they called OJ and ordered it and my price was 570. So I saved some money there.

Might even have good service since its from the shop. Did you get the 14.5x15.75? I can't complain about the prop itself, lowered my RPM's a ton and has saved me a ton in fuel.

rgardjr1
03-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Your boat looks great!
Do you have the crusader as well? If so, which prop are you running? And what else do you recommend?
Thanks!

It has the 5.7L Crusader. I'm running a 14.25 x 14 which I wouldn't recommend. I was sold this prop by my local MC dealer and told it was the high altitude factory prop. It was an improvement over the 13.7x17. I looked at the props the dealer was putting on their X-2s the next year and it was something completely different. The parts manager was just looking to clear that prop out of inventory and I got stuck paying $599.99 for it. I've thought about another prop, but dropping another $600 is pretty hard to do. I should have asked around here first.

elislife
03-19-2014, 02:24 PM
Might even have good service since its from the shop. Did you get the 14.5x15.75? I can't complain about the prop itself, lowered my RPM's a ton and has saved me a ton in fuel.

14.75x15.5 was the recommended prop.

elislife
03-19-2014, 02:44 PM
It has the 5.7L Crusader. I'm running a 14.25 x 14 which I wouldn't recommend. I was sold this prop by my local MC dealer and told it was the high altitude factory prop. It was an improvement over the 13.7x17. I looked at the props the dealer was putting on their X-2s the next year and it was something completely different. The parts manager was just looking to clear that prop out of inventory and I got stuck paying $599.99 for it. I've thought about another prop, but dropping another $600 is pretty hard to do. I should have asked around here first.

Are there any issues with the crusader that I should be aware of? I ordered the 14.75x15.5. I was told this prop performed best onmy boat for my purposes... Surfing wakeboarding and cruising.

zamboniman
03-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Are there any issues with the crusader that I should be aware of? I ordered the 14.75x15.5. I was told this prop performed best onmy boat for my purposes... Surfing wakeboarding and cruising.

stock prop I think on the x2. Thats what came on mine anyway. Solid no complaints. Has worked fine with our uses even loaded down... and still has reasonable top end if needed.

rgardjr1
03-19-2014, 05:18 PM

I haven't had any issues with my Crusader. Parts can be a little more difficult to find as it's a PCM, but there are plenty of online Natique dealers that sell parts. There is another member here that you should send a PM. He's in San Diego and has a 2006 MS SS too. His user name is CoreyWakeboard. He runs his boat in salt water and has done plenty of salt related maintenance (manifold & risers, fuel pump, ect.) and would be a good guy to get to know. My only complaint with my boat is the porpoising that I get above 30 if I don't have a bunch of weight in the bow. I don't think Mastercraft was pushing the trim tab in the first year of this hull. It's a pretty common complaint for those of us that don't have the tab. Prop sounds good and will be an improvement over the one you have now if you run a lot of ballast.

Jerseydave
03-19-2014, 08:10 PM
You did fine on the price of that OJ prop

http://www.wakemakers.com/oj-522-propeller.html

www.skidim.com has strut bushings. Call them with your application to get the correct ones.

http://www.skidim.com/products.asp?dept=1119

rgardjr1
03-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Your boat looks great!

Here's a picture of it from last summer. I thought you might want to see what two Rev 410s on the tower would look like:

elislife
03-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Here's a picture of it from last summer. I thought you might want to see what two Rev 410s on the tower would look like:

Wow dude I love that!!!

lentiman
03-20-2014, 12:48 PM
Looks like your front vinyl is peeling. You should replace it with this:

rgardjr1
03-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Looks like your front vinyl is peeling. You should replace it with this:

You trying to get me shot? My boat would be sitting at the bottom of the lake the first time I tried cruising Priest Lake with that logo on it. ;)