PDA

View Full Version : The calm before the storm

Sydney Skier
03-15-2014, 08:04 AM
So its 11pm Saturday night, 4 JD & cola cans down and heading to bed.......................Had just under half a tank of fuel so thought I would go and fill it up before the storm tomorrow. I put 80 litres in cost me $150 ($1.70 per litre) and it still wasn't full. new anchor, new tow rope, new dock buffs, new trailer rego im like a kid at Christmas. cant wait for the alarm to go off in the morning. Ill get some shots of it tomorrow and send them through. I should mention tomorrows weather Fine blue skies and a perfect 32 degrees Celcius

Blmeanie
03-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Not much better than that anticipation feeling before hitting the water, especially if it has been a while or new toys, have fun

Dynamite Spike
03-15-2014, 08:15 AM
I miss those JD pre-mix cans! I did find some here in the states but they tasted like crap.

TN Skier
03-15-2014, 08:17 AM
Tennessee; helping folks feel better all around the world...!

2RLAKE
03-15-2014, 08:35 AM
MasterCraft; helping folks feel better all around the world!

TN Skier
03-15-2014, 09:37 AM

TRUE! Those are from Tennessee too; dang, I've got GOOD life!!:toast:

thatsmrmastercraft
03-15-2014, 09:42 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

TN Skier
03-15-2014, 09:43 AM

Maybe each boat should come with a commemorative bottle of JD? (Please insert long lines of legal jargon to protect this idea and maintain constant and significant royalties streaming in to me monthly upon adoption of this practice)

mikeg205
03-15-2014, 11:42 AM
So its 11pm Saturday night, 4 JD & cola cans down and heading to bed.......................Had just under half a tank of fuel so thought I would go and fill it up before the storm tomorrow. I put 80 litres in cost me $150 ($1.70 per litre) and it still wasn't full. new anchor, new tow rope, new dock buffs, new trailer rego im like a kid at Christmas. cant wait for the alarm to go off in the morning. Ill get some shots of it tomorrow and send them through. I should mention tomorrows weather Fine blue skies and a perfect 32 degrees Celcius

toasting the waning days of your summer?

Sydney Skier
03-16-2014, 02:03 AM
What a day sun shining, very little wind full tank of fuel then it started. Dad went to pull me out broke a rope. It was a brand new 8mm rope. Pulled out another brand new 8mm rope broke that on the pull out. Basically cracked it and got my old 12mm rope out and hooly crap that outboard has some pull. Dad launched the boat and nearly ripped my arms clean off. the little Pro V 200 has plenty of poke left in her. Bought it home gave it a full detail and now its ready for its next adventure..........

JohnE
03-16-2014, 08:29 AM
I'm jealous. Sounds like a good day. I've never seen those JD and Cola premix cans. I'd prefer my own mix, but that sure is convenient.

2RLAKE
03-16-2014, 08:53 AM
great day ... its 30 here and maybe some snow!

mikeg205
03-16-2014, 01:12 PM
What a day sun shining, very little wind full tank of fuel then it started. Dad went to pull me out broke a rope. It was a brand new 8mm rope. Pulled out another brand new 8mm rope broke that on the pull out. Basically cracked it and got my old 12mm rope out and hooly crap that outboard has some pull. Dad launched the boat and nearly ripped my arms clean off. the little Pro V 200 has plenty of poke left in her. Bought it home gave it a full detail and now its ready for its next adventure..........

THE BF's do jump out of the water... any video? Time to buy some masterline ropes ;) :D:D

thatsmrmastercraft
03-16-2014, 01:23 PM

THE BF's do jump out of the water... any video? Time to buy some masterline ropes ;) :D:D

Once your father gets used to the power and responsiveness your ropes and shoulders should survive a little longer.:rolleyes:

Sydney Skier
03-16-2014, 04:46 PM

Mike The masterlines were the ones that broke. Im thinking some ropes off the titanic should be good enough :D

Once your father gets used to the power and responsiveness your ropes and shoulders should survive a little longer.:rolleyes:

Peter Its not the power its the way its delivered. Youve seen my other boat which has roughly two and half times the power. Its just delivered so differently. I think from now on Ill just do beachies and dock starts there easier and less hassle

Sorry Guys I couldnt get any video. Im going to go to a different river and i should be able to get some photos and a video of me in action.

MasterCraft.......................Keeping this Little (HAHAH Im 6'4 and 135 kgs and built like a brick $hithouse) Aussie Vegemite happy since the 17/2/2014

thatsmrmastercraft
03-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Mike The masterlines were the ones that broke. Im thinking some ropes off the titanic should be good enough :D

Peter Its not the power its the way its delivered. Youve seen my other boat which has roughly two and half times the power. Its just delivered so differently. I think from now on Ill just do beachies and dock starts there easier and less hassle

Sorry Guys I couldnt get any video. Im going to go to a different river and i should be able to get some photos and a video of me in action.

MasterCraft.......................Keeping this Little (HAHAH Im 6'4 and 135 kgs and built like a brick $hithouse) Aussie Vegemite happy since the 17/2/2014

That's OK Jay, I will just keep looking out my window at the snow in my yard and not feel the need to see pics of a BF200 in the water, or better yet, in action.:rolleyes: