PDA

View Full Version : To sell or not???

76S&S
12-07-2011, 02:11 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/album.php?albumid=458&pictureid=3673

No, I know it's not what you thought but with all the talk about bikes recently...

I've had this bike on CL twice now, it's an 01 WR426 with enduro tank/seat combo (the tank holds more gas than standard). I also have the original tank/seat and many new, not yet installed parts. I eventually lowered the price to $1,400 with only one realy bite so far.

Now for the good part, my 4 year old wanted to ride it with me the other day, after I had just shown it to the potential buyer. He loved it, I finally had to cut it off and tell him we were out of gas.

So back to the question at hand, do I let it go or keep it and get him a bike later on? He's already asking for one.

Covi
12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
I say keep it. I was just inquireing about 50 cc bikes for my 3.5 year old. I too ride and my son lights up when I take him around the yard. I can not wiat to see him on his own someday (soon). If the bike owes you nothing and runs well keep it. If it storage or space you are looking for then that is a differant story. Keep it. Nice bike by the way!

X-1Texas
12-07-2011, 02:49 PM
How many miles on it? I might be interested. I have a 03 WR250F that I've been wanting to street motard. The 426 may be a better way to go.

Where are you located?