PDA

View Full Version : Top service from Cincy MC

willyt
12-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Just wanted to give Cincy MC a shout out here. Had some work done to the boat where it's been protected from the elements for awhile, so I havent had a chance to winterize it yet. Kinda hard to get to it since i live in columbus now. Finally had a chance to get back down to cincinnati an start taking care of it. Bill (owner) and Jason (owner) stayed for 2 hours after they closed to help me winterize the boat. Outstanding service.

They've got a badass 2, 15, 25 an 55 there too... Always fun to window shop, but if your looking...

JohnE
12-04-2011, 11:01 AM
That's good to hear. Seems like a lot of positive comments about a number of dealers lately. Have most of the bad ones been weeded out?

2RLAKE
12-04-2011, 12:11 PM
yes, they are good people ... we want them to succeed

ntidsl
06-25-2012, 03:20 PM
When is there party at Norris?

MattsCraft
06-25-2012, 03:29 PM
When is there party at Norris?

8/3-5

Stritt
06-25-2012, 04:02 PM
2RLAKE.....We saw your boat out on the water while we were up visiting Norris. I think it was on Friday afternoon (06/15) Very sharp on the water! You are spoiled to have such a nice lake, this was our first time but we are already planning on returning next year.

ntidsl
06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Thanks fellas! I am contemplating the trip for once.

ntidsl
06-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Impromptu in water boat show tonight with the new X Star. Ludlow Bromley!!! See you there?

Hogwild
06-26-2012, 07:24 PM
That's good to hear. Seems like a lot of positive comments about a number of dealers lately. Have most of the bad ones been weeded out?

Ummm, no. Unfortunately my local dealer is terrible. The owner is super nice but he really isn't around the place anymore as he just demos boats to potential buyers. His wife is the face of the joint now and I swear she is bipolar. You never know what kind of response you will get from her and she seems to take pride in the fact that they will try and stick it to you when you come in for maintenance. Sure wish I had a better dealer closer, but I guess then I wouldn't be learning so much about my boat from trying to do it myself. :D

cincyskier
07-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Wanted to give another shout to Cincy MC for their above and beyond service…..…yet again. I must preface this with a note that I am a Tournament Team driver for Cincy MC so having my boat running at tournaments is a priority, but what the guys did for me this weekend was way beyond my expectations.

Aside from them getting my Zero Off issue resolved last week, the guys at Cincy MC proved yet again how dedicated they are to their product and most importantly their customers. With my Zero Off fixed, I was back at pulling tournaments this weekend (Buckeye Buoy Tour Stop #2 at Skiers Runway in Harrison, OH). Long story short, about ¾ the way through the slalom event Saturday, in the middle of pulling a skier, the bolt holding the tensioner pulley bracket on decided to shear off. Engine threw the belt and overheating ensued. Swam the boat to shore and onto the trailer. I pulled it out with all intentions of being done for the weekend. I shot Bill and Brent (mechanic) a text more as an FYI of what happened, and that I would be dropping the boat off Monday to get fixed. Bill didn’t like that statement, and told me not to worry about bringing it in Monday, they were going to fix it right then and there. About an hour later, Brent showed up with tools and a part, and I was back on the water. Mind you…...….this was late Saturday afternoon after Cincy MC was already closed, Bill was at home, Brent on his way back from a few days off at Cumberland, it was about 100 degrees out, and the boat sitting in the sun. They essentially dropped what they were doing, went into the shop, got what they needed, and Brent came out, on site, in the middle of the tournament, and got me back up and running within an hour of showing up. Truly impressive. Pulled over 6 hours of Jump and Trick yesterday with it, and boat ran great.

The guys at Cincy MC pride themselves on customer service, and they continue to live up to it. They do whatever it takes to go above and beyond to serve their customers. I couldn’t imagine dealing with anyone else whether it was sales, service, buying gear at their shop, or just stopping by to BS. Truly a top notch dealer!