PDA

View Full Version : Great service from BAWS

Stritt
12-02-2011, 09:06 PM
After reading about the service/support from Jim & Chuck at BAWS (Bay Area Watersports) I have to admit, it's all true. Last month we looked at a 96 Sammy 205 from the dealership and would have purchased had we not also found a 97 Sammy 205 that was in pristine shape. Jim was understanding that we did not purchase from the dealership without any hard feelings.

We discovered that the trailer was under a spring recall, we spoke with Jim & Chuck and they scheduled to complete the replacement.....the trailer is over 10 years old :o. Granted it was a MasterCraft recall but Jim & Chuck took care of everything and called to let us know the parts were in and when we could bring the boat/ trailer over to complete. We left this morning at 6:45 and arrived at the dealership at 9:00am.....went to eat breakfast and spent some $ on parts & proshop stuff and were back at our house @ 1:30pm. They replaced the 4 springs and installed a new boat buddy while we waited so we didn't have to make (2) trips.

I took my 10 year old son with me for some father/son time and the road trip to the dealership. Jim & Chuck were fantastic with him and loaded him up with stickers, posters and other stuff. His room is now a MasterCraft room :) Thank you! You have a new friend, the whole way home he referred to you guys like he knew you for years ;)

Jim, Chuck & Staff....Thank you for providing great service and making us feel like a friend and not just a customer. Even though we are 2 hours away we will bring our boat to you anytime any service needs arise. It's nice to know that there are still companies like yours that will value your customers....... regardless of where your boat was purchased. Kudo's.

vrsc
12-02-2011, 10:40 PM
good to hear. I look forward to doing some business with. Jim has been available to answer many questions for me while I was boat shopping.

03geetee
12-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Jim is the man hands down. We have only dealt with him on a few occasions up here in Chicago, but he has always delivered and even over the phone you get a sense that this guy loves what he does.

Glad you were able to meet the man first hand, maybe one day us northern folk will get the chance.

JTR

DL_Skier
12-03-2011, 01:26 AM
have to agree, just got a cover for my boat from Jim for a fantastic price - he even sent me a follow up email. Wish I had a MC dealership up here that treated their customers as good as they do at BAWS.

SkiDog
12-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Now ya'll see why I've been driving 4 hours to their dealership all these years! Great peeps! Even though Jimbo is a yankee!:D:D:D:D

trickskier
12-03-2011, 08:08 AM
I'll also vouch that Jim & Chuck are great guys and everyone at BAWS goes above and beyond to make sure your experience there is a good one......Got to give a call out to Josh & Dave as well!!! :D

DooSPX
12-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Agreed! Jim and Chuck are great and bring a new meaning of CS. They always go above and beyond for not only their customers but also other MasterCraft fans!

I never advertise for dealers, but BAWS is the best and I think of them as friends, so I am more then happy to tell everyone about them.

12-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Mark

It was real nice waking up to this on Sunday morning. Thanks to you and the other for the THUMBS UP!. We try...we try awful hard. Sometimes we fall down and have to try again.
Again Thanks for bringing your trailer over no matter how old it is. MC will always honor a recall on product to make sure it is to there specs

Merry Christmas to you and your family and to everyone on TT

[email protected]

BrianM
12-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Just don't ask Jim for any electrical tape. He's stingy with that. :rolleyes:

12-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Just don't ask Jim for any electrical tape. He's stingy with that. :rolleyes:

Please look for a roll of BLACK electrical tape in your stocking this year...Santa needs your address!!!

Jerseydave
12-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Even though I'm 1200 miles away, Jim and Chuck have always been there for help with parts and advise. If only he would open another dealership up here in NJ. :D