This individual will work with the Business Strategy Manager helping to implement revenue-generating strategies through innovative marketing campaigns designed to support B2C and B2B engagement. The Product Marketing Manager owns the success of specific products by developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that addresses key buyers' expectations. The ideal candidate will have several years of premium-brand product marketing experience. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, and for marketing through compelling stories.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define the positioning and go-to-market messaging and strategies for MasterCraft’s products.
- Build and manage impactful & innovative product launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Manage and execute deliverables for product lifecycle marketing and sales support tools.
- Partner with cross functional teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Work with financial business partners to develop an annual plan. Throughout the year monitor and take corrective action to meet annual revenue objectives.
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for internal sales teams and key dealer channel partners to understand MasterCraft product offerings and key positioning.
- Partner with internal marketing team and agencies to create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build a pipeline.
- Coordinate and manage logistics and execution of all product photo/video shoots.
- Deeply understand competition in the segment, determining MasterCraft’s relative positioning according to their products.
- Innovative, analytical and detail oriented.
- Experience launching new products for premium brands through innovative ideas balanced with market research.
- Familiarity/interest in the boating industry, and MasterCraft segment and lifestyle.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Strong project management skills across multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management.
- Able to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for subsequent campaigns.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Administration, Sports Marketing, or related field.
- Five-plus years of product marketing experience (premium brand experience preferred).