Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2015, 05:47 PM
jstew jstew is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: May 2015
Boat: 35th anniversary Mastercraft PS 197 #8 of 35 Cadillac LQ9
Location: Sage Lake, Michigan
Posts: 68
35th anniversary MC's

I was just wondering where all of the 35th anniversary MC's are located? I have #8 of 35 and live in Clio Mi, How about the other 34?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2015, 05:51 PM
André's Avatar
André André is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: Prostar 190 1994
Location: Near Sherbrooke,Québec,Canada
Posts: 4,635
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ht=anniversary
__________________
Keep skiing!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-09-2015, 05:52 PM
JohnE's Avatar
JohnE JohnE is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Boat: 40th Anniversary X14
Location: Boston 'burbs
Posts: 9,737
Nicely done, Andre.
__________________
40th Anniversaary X14

'97 Prostar 190 - LT-1 (For Sale)

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-09-2015, 05:58 PM
André's Avatar
André André is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: Prostar 190 1994
Location: Near Sherbrooke,Québec,Canada
Posts: 4,635
Hey! I could have add a comment too...
Like: Nice boat!Got any pics ?We love pics!

I'm getting old and lazy...

Ready for hockey season John?
__________________
Keep skiing!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-09-2015, 05:59 PM
04 Star Rider 04 Star Rider is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Boat: 2004 Mastercraft X-Star
Location: Michigan
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstew View Post
I was just wondering where all of the 35th anniversary MC's are located? I have #8 of 35 and live in Clio Mi, How about the other 34?
I've been going to sage for my whole life. Love your boat!!
__________________
2004 X-Star
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-09-2015, 06:12 PM
jstew jstew is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: May 2015
Boat: 35th anniversary Mastercraft PS 197 #8 of 35 Cadillac LQ9
Location: Sage Lake, Michigan
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 Star Rider View Post
I've been going to sage for my whole life. Love your boat!!
Thanks, where are you located on Sage?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-09-2015, 08:22 PM
JohnE's Avatar
JohnE JohnE is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Boat: 40th Anniversary X14
Location: Boston 'burbs
Posts: 9,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by André View Post
Hey! I could have add a comment too...
Like: Nice boat!Got any pics ?We love pics!

I'm getting old and lazy...

Ready for hockey season John?
I was sincere. I was going to look for that link but as I scrolled down you did the heavy lifting. I hate to say it, but with the 96 degrees and high humidity into September here, I am ready for the hockey season.

I'll say it. Nice boat. We need pictures!
__________________
40th Anniversaary X14

'97 Prostar 190 - LT-1 (For Sale)

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Fullpass Fullpass is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Boat: MasterCraft 197 Pro Tournament Team
Location: Northern Midwest
Posts: 233
Send a message via Yahoo to Fullpass
I have a 35Th Anniversary Tournament Team ProStar. They made 100 team boats that year, I have #4 of 100...I wonder where all the other Anniversary Team boats are...30th,35th,40th? I live in Michigan.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Hammer's Avatar
Hammer Hammer is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: '07 X45 LY6
Location: South Central Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullpass View Post
I have a 35Th Anniversary Tournament Team ProStar. They made 100 team boats that year, I have #4 of 100...I wonder where all the other Anniversary Team boats are...30th,35th,40th? I live in Michigan.
There were two different limited production boats that year. The 35th anniversary models, of which there were 35. Then there were the TT boats that there were 100 of. You have an 03 TT boat I would guess. The 35ths had the stars and 35th side emblem whereas the TT just said Mastercraft and had the TT designation.
__________________
______________________________

You look like I need a beer!
2001 Prostar 195 Sold
2011 Ski Nautique 200 Current
2007 X45 LY6 Current
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-09-2015, 10:16 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 14,146
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE View Post
I was sincere. I was going to look for that link but as I scrolled down you did the heavy lifting. I hate to say it, but with the 96 degrees and high humidity into September here, I am ready for the hockey season.

I'll say it. Nice boat. We need pictures!
I could use some more.. my river didn't open until 3rd week july..
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 PM.