Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Other

Old 05-31-2006, 11:39 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
In His Wakes help

My club, www.metroplexskiclub is sponsoring an In His Wakes day at our site. Check out the website http://www.inhiswakes.com/ It is a great cause and is going to be on June 4th. Here is what I need...I need some help on that day. Is there anybody from the DFW area that would like to help out ? You can also sponsor a kid at $30 a kid. That pays for their participant packet which includes one of Kristi's books, a medal, and shirt. If you feel you could help or want to send money quickly get in touch with Terri Stoker at 817-691-0503. She is great and could use the help. I have had friends who have done this in the past and they loved it. I was scheduled to drive and ski an exhibition but that will have to wait til next year. PLEASE HELP US OUT!

Right now we need volunteers!

Thanks to my MC brothers and sisters!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 06-04-2006, 03:32 PM
MC Addict

I went out this morning to check out our In His Wakes day. It was my first outing without a chaperon since surgery. Wow, what an amazing thing. It was so cool watching all these kids who have never been behind a boat before. I did break doctor's/wife's orders and slide behind the wheel for awhile. I drove one of Texas Mastercraft's TT to pull some jumping, wakeboarders, and a pyramid. It was great to be back on the water! Holy chit does that TT get up and go!

Any of you guys that have ski sites should consider doing one of these at your sites

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Last edited by tex; 06-04-2006 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:31 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Prostar,190,1994,351
Dude I wish I was in the DFW area that would be great. My sister lives in Austin and my Mom lives in Huston. I have been to thier web and I wonder what it take to put on an event like that.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:20 PM
MC Addict

PM me and I can hook you up with the right people. It may take me a day but it will be well worth it. It is a great way to spend a day at the lake.

Old 06-04-2006, 07:27 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
Hey Tex I just got in from dirtbikin'! To,you know, to read this clearly and totally understand but my initial reaction is for 30 bucks and a kid skis ok! PM me with info and I will skip a case of beer for a kid!
Hoosier!

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I
Old 06-04-2006, 10:02 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 06 X-30 MCX
Tex,

Cudos to you! I have been to the web site a couple of times and have been contemplating the idea. How was it to organize and put together?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:30 PM
MC Addict

doug, pm me and i will hook you up with the girl who can give you exact details.

thanks,

Mike

Old 11-14-2007, 11:19 PM
MC Addict

Support this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-14-2007, 11:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190
Let me know if you need any banners or decals.