Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 05-30-2006, 02:31 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: maibu sportster
Thanks to jlf.

Thanks to jlf for the pull last sunday. After a bit of phone tag we were able to get out on Sunday AM for a couple of hours. That is one sweet X10 they have and a couple of really nice people. Hope to see them on my next trip through there area.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:41 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2006 yellow X10, MCX
Hey no problem, hope we can make something work next time you are in the area. We ended up not going out Mon morning our buddy backed out again so we didn't have a third again. We really appreciated that you wanted to come so we could get out. Thanks for the advice on the skiing too.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:59 AM
MC Devotee

Whitedog did you ever make it back up this way to finish the moving job? Just wondering if we missed you while we were in California. If you make it up here again, please give us a call, we'd love to meet up again and meet the rest of the family.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:46 PM
MC Fanatic

Just one quick trip a couple of weeks ago. May be up on Saturday with my wife. Next trip looks to be the week of 7-24 for a couple of days. Should have the boat with me then if you are up to some footin.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:24 AM
MC Devotee

I think that is the last weekend of my vacation, would love to try it if you are up to some teaching. Give me a shout if you have a few spare minutes when you're up.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:08 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MC Prostar 190, '93, Stars N Stripes
Send a message via Yahoo to betsy&david Harrison
JLF How often do you get to California? You can come ski with us if you like. We are on a lake very close to this years Nationals if you are going to be in the area. Let me know by PMing me. B
Old 07-13-2006, 03:02 PM
MC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlf
I think that is the last weekend of my vacation, would love to try it if you are up to some teaching. Give me a shout if you have a few spare minutes when you're up.
Sent you a PM
Old 07-17-2006, 09:29 AM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsy&david Harrison
JLF How often do you get to California? You can come ski with us if you like. We are on a lake very close to this years Nationals if you are going to be in the area. Let me know by PMing me. B
That was my first trip to California, we went because my husband was in a wedding. My aunt does live out there in Grizzly Flats. We thought about heading over to Clear lake I think it was. That was only like two hours north of us but we ran out of time. Lake Barryessa was a couple of hours north of us too. We were going to see if we could rent a boat or jet skies or something, but time didn't allow for it.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:16 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MC Prostar 190, '93, Stars N Stripes
Send a message via Yahoo to betsy&david Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlf
That was my first trip to California, we went because my husband was in a wedding. My aunt does live out there in Grizzly Flats. We thought about heading over to Clear lake I think it was. That was only like two hours north of us but we ran out of time. Lake Barryessa was a couple of hours north of us too. We were going to see if we could rent a boat or jet skies or something, but time didn't allow for it.
Well, if you ever get out this way again into the Southern Cal. area, let me know so you can ski with us.