Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 10-15-2004, 01:41 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1995 Barefoot 200 Yamaha ProV 200, 1994 ProStar 190 LT1 1:1
Jack and Coke please.

4.5 hours and I'm outa here. Weather in Chi-town gloomy and cold. Wife in LA for the weekend so probably backyard fire with the neighbors tonight.

Have a good one!
Old 10-15-2004, 02:41 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Just asked the wife to pick up some Dos Equis on her way home. I've about had it with this dry county crap. We're having an option election on the ballot this November, but it only really helps the restaurants get around some of the red tape. It's still a step in the right direction. I don't think a dry county ever stopped a determined minor from scoring booze. Just pushed the problem to neighboring counties.

Tyler TX "The wetest dry county on earth"
-Most churches and highest liquor sales per capita in the Country at least according to the A&E special I watched on it recently (and that's without being able to sell beer or liquor outside of bars and restaurants.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:48 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Hey Ohio, happy b-day by the way. Hope you're having a good one.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 10-15-2004, 08:54 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
You guys start early!

Ok here I am! It is time to start drinkin! I noticed only three people were on so hopefully you are all drinkers.

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I
Old 10-15-2004, 09:20 PM
MC Platinum

I may have to live my life through you!

Go into the bar!!!! I do not get out much. I need you to go to that bar! Just Kidding. Send pictures!
Bob
PS. A well travelled Mastercraft hat on a couple of the young ladies would make a great shot! Every where you go you could photo the hat! We could live through the hat. Obviously the Friday drinkin thread is up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy
Travel has been good so far, thanks! I'm exactly 12 hours ahead so I'll have the head start on everyone. There is a big Jack Daniels bar just outside the hotel where it is full of women calling American's in for drinks...whatever...we are all afraid to try! I don't think this is an official JD place!

Great food in Thailand, we had shrimp (prawn) the size of lobsters, a lobster >24" (dinner for 11!), all very cheap. A 30 minute taxi ride for 3 was $1.50 last night. Getting to know the local beer, Singha, pretty good. Today actually have a partial free day. Leave Saturday morning at 6AM Thai, arriving in Indianapolis at 5PM local time Saturday, 23 hours of travel. Only see the boats that have the motor on a stick...dangerous skiing behind one of those!

Stevo, I'll try the Dickel #12 sometime. I tend to be mostly beer or wine. JD is actually pretty rare.

Ski time is looking scarce, but would be good if we could get out. I'm hoping for Indian summer before the block busting freeze

Old 10-15-2004, 09:34 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
So who's the bar tender in this joint??? I'll have a Bud Light please God knows I need a drink!!!!!!

Last edited by Mag_Red; 10-15-2004 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-15-2004, 09:43 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
ahhhh nevermind...I'll just hop behind the bar and get my own
Old 10-15-2004, 09:44 PM
MC Platinum

Cinci Mag!

55' is a very cool year! My sister is 55' and my brother is 57'. Man this site is gonna get me devor-common law whatever! Can you here her Bi#$%@$#! Man you don't know what you are missing! Who's Mag Red, Who's Stevo? What do they Know anyway? I hope you're happy! She really is not even in the room but that is what she would say and that is why I drink!
PS. I should be known in the future as Hoosier Bob as I am the only Idiot who uses his actual name. By the way relax your name could be pronounced "SKANK!" As Mine is!

Last edited by Hoosier Bob; 10-15-2004 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:43 PM
MC Platinum

Keepin It Real!

Sorry but if I do not post I'll pass out! I drink therefore I drink! Nothing more, nothing less!

Old 10-15-2004, 11:18 PM
MC Platinum

What's Up!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't anyone on here drink anymore? I don't care if it's Pepsi, respond!