Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 10-11-2004, 10:16 AM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
No, but I thought we might put a couple of points on the board. I think we'd have done better if the defense would've actually wrapped up on a tackle in the second half and the offensive line would've hit some blocks.

Man, that kid they got running the football up there in Norman can move.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:49 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost time for Stevo's Friday night drinkin thread. Lets try not to make it an all Hoosier thread! Maybe we could include favorite Friday night beverages or BBQ!
See you all Friday!
PS. Leroy, Thailand is no excuse, be there! How is the Jack in Thailand?

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I
Old 10-14-2004, 10:09 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: none
Bob, I am having a B-Day party for my Father in law tomorrow night and probably won't check in till' late.
Don't worry, I'll still be sippin' some Dickel no.12!
This weather su**s!
I was hoping for one more run but it doesn't look good.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:20 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
Party!

I am sure I will be up. Have fun at the party. I will still be here with my Coors Light Rocky Mountain Water down easy! May splurge and get some Guinny! I love that stuff. I will hold down the fort until you arrive Capt.!

!UOY NAHT RETSAF MA I TUB KNURD EB YAM I
Old 10-15-2004, 02:40 AM
Leroy

Travel has been good so far, thanks! I'm exactly 12 hours ahead so I'll have the head start on everyone. There is a big Jack Daniels bar just outside the hotel where it is full of women calling American's in for drinks...whatever...we are all afraid to try! I don't think this is an official JD place!

Great food in Thailand, we had shrimp (prawn) the size of lobsters, a lobster >24" (dinner for 11!), all very cheap. A 30 minute taxi ride for 3 was $1.50 last night. Getting to know the local beer, Singha, pretty good. Today actually have a partial free day. Leave Saturday morning at 6AM Thai, arriving in Indianapolis at 5PM local time Saturday, 23 hours of travel. Only see the boats that have the motor on a stick...dangerous skiing behind one of those!

Stevo, I'll try the Dickel #12 sometime. I tend to be mostly beer or wine. JD is actually pretty rare.

Ski time is looking scarce, but would be good if we could get out. I'm hoping for Indian summer before the block busting freeze
Old 10-15-2004, 06:56 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2000 MasterCraft ProStar 205 DD
Leroy,

Where in Thailand are you? I've been to Pattya Beach and Bangkok. That is one wild country!! You can buy anything their. Stay out of trouble, ya hear?
Old 10-15-2004, 09:46 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 MariStar 210VRS 330hp Tower, Ballast, Bimini, 400w Clarion
I think I'll just start off with a Coors Light... THEN I'll turn off the water supply to outside, drain the garden hoses and put away the deck furniture before having a second drink...

SNOW TOMORROW for Southern Alberta - six inches of the stuff in the forecast by the end of Sunday .

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pristine, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "-- WOW--What a Ride!"
Old 10-15-2004, 09:55 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1995 PS190
Send a message via AIM to OhioProstar
Heading to East Lansing for a cold, wet game against the best rushing team in the Big Ten....might be a long haul.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:54 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilM
I think I'll just start off with a Coors Light... THEN I'll turn off the water supply to outside, drain the garden hoses and put away the deck furniture before having a second drink...

SNOW TOMORROW for Southern Alberta - six inches of the stuff in the forecast by the end of Sunday .
I'm Jealous! Haven't seen the stuff around home for 2 years now. It's a 4 hr drive to the nearest snow and thats even sketchy most of the winter.
On a brighter note, goin' camping this weekend at Apache Lake. Campsites right on the water.
Forecast: 92deg high, 60 low and me knee deep into a cooler of Miller Lite by 7pm tonight.
How good are MC's as bass boats? I've seen some goodsize Largemouth jump in this lake before. May squeak in a little fishin' after skiing before dark tomorrow.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:54 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205 Sammy Edition
No Bud Light tonight! Leaving town this afternoon , my Aunt Dot is turning 100 years old this weekend and the kids and I are going to Bogalusa La. to party with her! Maybe Iíll share a cold beer (or a Toddy ) with her tomorrow. Anyway everyone have a good weekend.

Jeff
Blue Skies and Soft Landings
2005 X-Star LQ9 with closed cooling
1998 PS205 Sammy W/Monster Tower SOLD