Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 08-07-2005, 09:53 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
So Stevo, you said you would be back. Is that like the be back I got from Stacey Mougey in the 6th grade? Waiting?
Sorry bout that.
The ladies needed some alcohol and I had to drive to Illinois. (About 15 minutes to the border).
Mrs. and her friend next door are having a few...
Old 08-07-2005, 09:56 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: None this week!
You know thats funny, I was just thinking about starting a post about booze laws in each state. This one seems fitting though.

Whats the booze laws in your state? Can you buy on Sunday?

I am on the Ohio border so if a Sunday hankering comes on I drive 3 minutes to the local drive-thru store.

MC's owned:
1986 Skier 19
1995 ProStar 190
2003 X-7
1994 ProStar 205 (current)
Old 08-07-2005, 10:01 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
That's OK, today the little lady went to the golf course we live on and asked for two six packs. They handed her two six's in coolers ready for the cart. She came home and said she did not know what to do so she took the coolers and came home. God I love her! Obviously this was wrong and I have learned from our mistake. After I finish the beer I will gladly return the nice coolers that would look wonderful on my boat!
PS I usually drive to Oxford on Sunday. It is only 1.5 hours. The golf course works well also.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:07 PM
MC Master Poster

Well next time you have a hankerin on a Sunday give me a jingle. Same drive time as Oxford and if you want a quick pull before you drive back hopefully I can accomodate that soon!

MC's owned:
1986 Skier 19
1995 ProStar 190
2003 X-7
Old 08-07-2005, 10:07 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: Tristar 190, 1989 / Maristar 210 2002
Send a message via MSN to LakePirate
Well no beer sales on sunday here in Ga. You can buy liquor by the drink but not until 12:30. Sunday Beer is a wonderful thing. Picked up a case of Bullets last night.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '01 PS 190 EVO, 330 LTR, Powerslot, PP Dig Pro, ZeroFlex minitower
Oklahoma- and I'm paraphrasing:
  • No intoxicating beverages (above 3.2% alcohol by volume) may be sold refrigerated. This means that the beer companies had to develop low alcohol beer to sell cold here. It's incredibly bitter. Real beer can be sold warm with a liquor license.
  • Liquor or intoxicating beverages may not be sold by the drink. At some private clubs, they have b.y.o.b. This means you bring your own liquors into the bar, and they charge you to mix a drink from your booze.
  • Liquor and intoxicating beverages can only be sold in a licensed liquor store. No supermarket or wally world. Liquor stores are only allowed to operate till 9 pm. I don't know what time they open, maybe noon.
  • No alcohol of any kind after 2 am or on sundays.
Yes, Oklahoma sucks, but at least it's not dry.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:51 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky
Oklahoma- and I'm paraphrasing:
  • No intoxicating beverages (above 3.2% alcohol by volume) may be sold refrigerated. This means that the beer companies had to develop low alcohol beer to sell cold here. It's incredibly bitter. Real beer can be sold warm with a liquor license.
  • Liquor or intoxicating beverages may not be sold by the drink. At some private clubs, they have b.y.o.b. This means you bring your own liquors into the bar, and they charge you to mix a drink from your booze.
  • Liquor and intoxicating beverages can only be sold in a licensed liquor store. No supermarket or wally world. Liquor stores are only allowed to operate till 9 pm. I don't know what time they open, maybe noon.
  • No alcohol of any kind after 2 am or on sundays.
Yes, Oklahoma sucks, but at least it's not dry.
Dont feel bad Bucky. When I ski Utah it's rather interesting. You have to get "sponsored" by a local to get into a bar if you are an out of stater. All booze is sold in state ran liquor stores, prices are a little high and they close really early, I think 8 pm. It's a different gig for sure.
I was shocked moving here from Colorado. YOu can buy hard liquor in the grocery store here. Of course you can't be Missouri. Pull into 7-11 to fill up and buy a bottle of Jack

MC's owned:
1986 Skier 19
1995 ProStar 190
2003 X-7
Old 08-07-2005, 11:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '01 PS 190 EVO, 330 LTR, Powerslot, PP Dig Pro, ZeroFlex minitower
Yeah, I grew up in Missouri, but my family is from Louisiana, home of the drive-thru daquari stand. I just can't understand people who could refuse a cold one. Bible Belt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrandol
Dont feel bad Bucky. When I ski Utah it's rather interesting. You have to get "sponsored" by a local to get into a bar if you are an out of stater. All booze is sold in state ran liquor stores, prices are a little high and they close really early, I think 8 pm. It's a different gig for sure.
I was shocked moving here from Colorado. YOu can buy hard liquor in the grocery store here. Of course you can't be Missouri. Pull into 7-11 to fill up and buy a bottle of Jack
Old 08-07-2005, 11:35 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
Good night all! Love the site and appreciate all the info! Take care and get from the CPU to the bedroom safe!
Old 08-07-2005, 11:39 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: none
Nite Bob.
See you soon and be ready my friend!!!