Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Trailers

Old 05-08-2006, 03:45 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1990 Maristar 210 with a 454 Chevy Big Block
Oklahoma Trailer

My 16 year old Mastercraft came with a 16 year old Oklahoma Trailer. To this point I have not been able to locate the manufacture. Has anyone ever heard of this company? The V-bunk wood has failed and needs replacement on one side. I am sure I can manage to make this repair without the manufacture but it would be nice to know if they are still around.
As always thanks in advance for any help.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:26 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
I can't recall when trailer production at MC went in-house, i.e., MC manufactures the trailers. I replaced my composite vbunks with regular wood and they have held up great.

For parts, I've often used www.trailersbydorsey.com. They are great to deal with and have good prices. They're also located in Oklahoma.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.