Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 12-06-2017, 11:21 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft x23 6.2
Video for the Murphy screen

Video for the Murphy screen there are three RCA outputs on the back of the Murphy screen One is hooked up to the RCA thatís in the glove box I was told there is a Wi-Fi to RCA video so that you can hook up your go Pro and view on the screen. Anyone do this? Also has anyone considered putting one of the car back up cameras on the tower to view on the Murphy screen?
Old 12-06-2017, 11:26 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X-30 6.0L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin777 View Post
Video for the Murphy screen there are three RCA outputs on the back of the Murphy screen One is hooked up to the RCA thatís in the glove box I was told there is a Wi-Fi to RCA video so that you can hook up your go Pro and view on the screen. Anyone do this? Also has anyone considered putting one of the car back up cameras on the tower to view on the Murphy screen?
Everytime I have taken a look at getting something hooked up the Murphy screen I have run into the problem of it needing analog input. (RCA like you mentioned in your post)

Any camera or device I have that would be worth setting up gives a digital signal out, so you would need something like this mounted somewhere in order to use it and I'm sure you can understand why its never been worth the time.

https://www.amazon.com/GANA-Composit.../dp/B01KXI8LZE
Old 12-07-2017, 09:19 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2015 X23 SS 6.2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin777 View Post
I have this setup in my boat. There is this black box that was added to my X23 to make this work. Basically, you plug your Iphone into the plug from the screen and using the Bluetooth connection between the Iphone and go pro, you can display the video on the screen.

You can also watch any video that will play through your phone on the screen. Its a very cool setup, but I know the dealer charged me a couple hundred dollars to have all of this installed.

My boat is a 2015 X23.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:36 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft x23 6.2
Can you send me a picture in the name of the unit thank you in advance