Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 09-26-2004, 11:51 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft Xstar
Send a message via Yahoo to Richie2004
Wakeboard Clubs in SE Michigan Lakes Area

Does anyone know of a wakeboard club in the SE Michigan lakes area.
There is a group of us that board on Elizabeth lake and we sometimes are looking for extra riders. We have been at this for about 5 years and it is a great time. But it sometimes is a drag when we can't find a third.
It seems like a common problem. So is we can form a group or if there is a group already together that would be cool. Age ranges from 25 to 50 in our group. Common interests are fitness and of course Wakeboarding.
Summer is short especially Michigan (and this summer sucked).
Old 09-27-2004, 11:59 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '03 197
Isn't there an elizabeth lake ski club?

Our ski club in Belleville has several wake boarders.
Old 09-27-2004, 12:00 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '94 PS205 LT1
Richie,
I'm with ya on the spotter problem sometimes.... We are also in W-ford (north side), ski / board on Maceday, Oakland, Loon. I haven't heard of any clubs, appears to be either a boatful of people that arrive at the ramps, or buddies that live on the lake. I know some of the lakes have individual ski clubs (Oakland, Williams, ...) but don't know of wakeboard clubs. Also not too up on the lakes on the south side of town. Our boat came from Cedar Island lake, but the test drive was my only experience down there.
The season is definitely about to end, but get a hold of me if you need a 3rd sometime. Hard to imagine that happens, but it does....

Ben
Old 10-03-2004, 09:12 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft Xstar
Send a message via Yahoo to Richie2004
Lizzie Lake

Thanks for the reply. We went wakeboarding on Monday, Weds Thursday and Friday, twice without a third. The cooler weather dampens many guys enthusiam. I am taking the boat out on Thursday so this year is pretty much history unless I get a pull from someone else. My house is under constuction so I can't just pop out when I feel like it. It should be done by April so next year will be cool. Drop me a line at my email address. This site is hard to use in my opinion.
471701@sbcglobal.net
Later
Rich