Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old Today, 11:16 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1998 Prostar 205
Gave the 205 a Full Body Workout

Last weekend was one of those ones that just turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We had a lot of first which is always an amazing feeling for me. To start off yesterday we got out pretty early and I got on the slalom to make sure I could still do it since I haven't in over 2 years (we always get busy boarding and surfing and it just gets left out, it's frustrating). After that I knew we would surf later so I figured I'd go ahead and wakeboard for awhile, I don't ever recall doing all three in the same day. It was a workout and I'm sore today but it was well worth it.

Needless to say the 205 isn't a 23 or star when it comes to wakeboarding or surfing but it produces a better wave than my skill level, this boat does it all and I couldn't ask for a better first boat.
Attached Images

Old Today, 11:21 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1998 Ski Centurion
Outstanding! Sounds like you had a great day on the water.
Old Today, 11:23 AM
TT Enthusiast

Someone is going to have to help me with the attachments, my new computer is out smarting me. I had it down on the old one.
Old Today, 11:31 AM
TT Enthusiast

That was just the start, I'd have to say my most satisfying moments of the weekend were watching my 54 yr old mother get up on a slalom again for the first time in I cant remember how long. Then my buddy's gf got up on a slalom for the first time in only 4 attempts.

Finally to top it off after a summer of training and arguments (there's a lot of you out there who have went through and still try or have given up on it, so I know you feel my pain here) my woman unloaded, docked, drove all over the lake, and loaded the boat back on the trailer all on her own.
Attached Images