Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-07-2007, 07:00 PM
mtnsun

Thanks for that info. I have been looking at several pix of S&S boats and some have round, some have the flag. Just trying to get it right!

Also, I am looking for a new set of knobs for the blower,lights and bilge on the dash of my 78'. I am just trying to get a few misc. items for her so I can get it back or as close to original as possible. Thanks.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:20 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1979 Mastercraft, 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun
Thanks for that info. I have been looking at several pix of S&S boats and some have round, some have the flag. Just trying to get it right!

Also, I am looking for a new set of knobs for the blower,lights and bilge on the dash of my 78'. I am just trying to get a few misc. items for her so I can get it back or as close to original as possible. Thanks.
Here is a pic of my 79...the pic is posted before, this was the way it was when I bought it new...also good luck on the knobs, I looked high and low for originals and had no luck so I fixed mine up
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2007, 07:00 PM
mtnsun

Found a great shop to do my new decals on my S&S, still searching for the right logos near the back of the boat...
Old 08-13-2007, 07:34 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1979 Mastercraft, 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun
Found a great shop to do my new decals on my S&S, still searching for the right logos near the back of the boat...
Try Jim Baws, Bay Area Watersports...813-996-2297, and by the way, I think I have an original Blower knob, not in the best of shape but it is an original..

Oh and one last side thought, I saw this 78 for sale on the way to the lake last weekend, the color of the boat caught my eye, but it was rough at best with things missing like the back interior transom cover, see pics, seller is asking $5900... little steep donch ya think for a boat in this condition???
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2007, 07:51 PM
mtnsun

Thanks for that info. The blower knob on my boat is fine, I am looking for the bilge knob. I did send Jim an email asking about the other things I am in need of. Ya, I think the S&S that is for sale is a priced a bit high. No telling what the history on it is but from the looks of the platform, it's a bit ruff! Someone out there will scoop it up!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:57 PM
MC Addict

Boat: Barefoot 200 MasterCraft 1993 ProV200 Outboard
'78 Rebuild SS

This jus in, sent to me to post from a Florida MC SS Owner ...

MasterCraft pictures. 1978 rebuild. New headers required raising the engine box three inches, widening it nine inches and raising the pylon six inches.

New paint, carpet, mahogany, Holley carb, roller rocker cam, new distributor.
Graphics compliments of Atlfootr Rob Scott and Mike Whittaker.
Attached Images

Last edited by atlfootr; 09-10-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:58 PM
MC Addict

Boat: Barefoot 200 MasterCraft 1993 ProV200 Outboard
Five more ...
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2007, 07:52 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1994 PS 190 TBI
Hey M-funf,

My #1 sticker (AMF Harley style) was custom, not stock. Had a local sign company copy an original H.D. sticker and substitute Mastercraft where they had Harley. I liked the idea of having an Evil Knievel look for the era of the boat and the red white and blue, of course. You are welcome to use it if you like it. I'll bet I could replicate it for you cheaper than you could get it done p.m. me if you want to explore the option.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:07 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '85 Stars and Stripes
Here's my '85. I also posted a picture of the whole rig in the tow vehicle thread.
Attached Images

Click here if you need prayer, or wish to pray for those who do.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:14 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2009 Tournament Team 197
This is a great thread!! I did not even know it existed. I will get some pics up of my 83 as soon as I figure out how?? I do have some pics up on this site already, however I have done more restoration to it since those pics were taken. I bought her in 2004. My sister is a photographer, So I am goning to have here so a photo shoot of the boat as she looks now Keep these great classics alive. Later guys.
#46 of #100