Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 03-28-2006, 09:40 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2006 yellow X10, MCX
Pro Wakeboard Tour in MN, anyone going?

Anyone planning on attending the Pro Wakeboard tour in MN this June? It will be at Island Lake, just outside of the cities. I have my tickets already complements of Midwest MasterCraft. June 10-11 are the dates, the tickets don't appear to be very expensive, mine say $10 for adults, $5 for a child. The guys at Midwest were talking about maybe trying to get some sort of a Midwest runion going along with the Tour. I hope they can get something worked out, much closer than TX for me. I am looking forward to going.

Anyone else?
Old 03-28-2006, 09:58 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2004 Prostar 197TT
Pro Wakeboard Tour

Am planning on going. Waitng for my tickets from team mastercraft.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:14 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 77 S&S, 1983 S&& PS, and now a 98 Anniversary S&S LT1 PS
I'd be interested IF Midwest would promote it as a reunion.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:50 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft X-2
I would be interested in it. What are the dates?

BTW, do you guys usually bring in dinged props to them or some place else?
Old 03-28-2006, 02:35 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2004 Prostar 197TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhollow
I would be interested in it. What are the dates?

BTW, do you guys usually bring in dinged props to them or some place else?
Thread jack: jr, send your dinged props directly to OJ. See www.ojprops.com for instructions on how to do this. They can repair and dynamically re-balance a prop and usually are cheaper than anyone i've found local. Now back to the thread!!! A reunion would be great!! I would attend.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:06 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1989 Prostar 190, 351 Indmar
I have it on my calendar. I'll probably go, or bring the family if we can watch for free. I believe it is the weekend of June 10.
I've had two props reconditioned from Midwest MC (both insurance claims, one a long time ago), both turned out really well. Not sure who they send them out to.
1989 ProStar 190 with "Safe T Top", 351 Ford, GT 40 heads painted Ford Blue, Elec. Ign, 1:1, 720 hours, 4 blade prop, PP 6.5, removable platform brackets, custom color from factory, hot water shower, Boat Buddy & LED lights on trailer
2010 D3 Z7, 2 @ 32 off, 34 mph so far
Old 03-28-2006, 08:00 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 09 214 Prostar
Thumbs up We're in

We were planning on going also. I hope the folks at Midwest make a reunion out of it also!
Old 03-28-2006, 08:19 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1980 MasterCraft Jump Boat
MN Pro Tour

Hey guys.

The staff of Midwest MasterCraft is working on some cool events to tie in the Pro Tour right now. Here are the early stages of what will definately be a killer weekend.

Friday June 9th is a media day. We are going to have a wakeboard clinic on Island Lake with Nick and Julz Heaney. They are sponsored by MasterCraft, Red Bull, and Hyperlite. We will limit the number of riders so that you can have as much water time as your body can handle. It is cool to have the Heaney brothers run a clinic because they can split the driving and coaching duties. As Eurpoean Champs they have the skills to improve your skills. What could be better than wakeboard tips delivered with an accent?

Friday evening all of the riders for the tour will have to come to Midwest MasterCraft to sign in for the tour. We are going to throw a huge party here at the store that night. Details will follow.

Saturday June 10th - Riding starts at around 10 and will go until 4-4:30. MasterCraft will send all local TMC members free tickets. There will me a TMC Midwest MasterCraft VIP seating area that is no charge to TMC members. The best seats will be held for TMC members. We are going to do a new boat demo/test ride until about 6:30 that evening. The test drive will start after the riders are done for the day.

Sunday June 11th Finals!!

We have done some owners reunions in WI with the crew from Redline in the past. Because of all of the other things going on at a Tour, it is hard to have a true reunion. Come to the party at the store on Friday and meet all of the Pro's & hang out in the TMC Midwest MasterCraft VIP area all weekend. It will we a great time. Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the event.

If any of you MN TMC'ers are interested in a reunion please email me at andy@waterskis.com We have done a few in WI (the Dells area) and had a slim MN presence. We would like to do something closer to home and would like to hear your ideas.

Last edited by andy@midwestmastercraft; 03-29-2006 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:45 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: MasterCraft, Stars and Stripes, 1983, 351 W.
Send a message via AIM to SKI*MC Send a message via MSN to SKI*MC
O think i am going. I still have to make sure about the spacifics... its a long drive for me.