Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9481  
Old 01-06-2014, 09:26 PM
jgraham37128
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
2006 Mastercraft X2 / Grey and Yellow. Looks clean and is close to me in case you need someone to take a peek.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/4273521175.html
Reply With Quote
  #9482  
Old 01-06-2014, 09:28 PM
jgraham37128
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
1996 Mastercraft boat trailer

Boat trailer but it doesn't say what model


http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/4274369244.html
Reply With Quote
  #9483  
Old 01-06-2014, 10:12 PM
atihanyi atihanyi is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Boat: mastercraft prostar 190 1992 w/powerslot
Location: Wisco
Posts: 859
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
Shipping from Massachusetts with Wisconsin #'s makes me nervous right away. The price doubly so.
about three years ago I paid $700 to ship a boat from Tennesee to Wisconsin (u-ship) so I wouldn't necessarily let that scare you off-that being said I have seen that boat listed before
Reply With Quote
  #9484  
Old 01-06-2014, 10:16 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by atihanyi View Post
about three years ago I paid $700 to ship a boat from Tennesee to Wisconsin (u-ship) so I wouldn't necessarily let that scare you off-that being said I have seen that boat listed before
He wasn't worried about shipping prices. He was referring to the reg being from Wisconsin but its located in Mass.
Reply With Quote
  #9485  
Old 01-06-2014, 10:17 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgraham37128 View Post
2006 Mastercraft X2 / Grey and Yellow. Looks clean and is close to me in case you need someone to take a peek.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/4273521175.html
Unique color combo. Don't see that often.
Reply With Quote
  #9486  
Old 01-06-2014, 11:10 PM
AlbertaSurfer's Avatar
AlbertaSurfer AlbertaSurfer is online now
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Boat: 1999 X-Star
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Unique color combo. Don't see that often.
Is it a dark grey, or is that lighting? Dark grey looks kinda sharp.
Reply With Quote
  #9487  
Old 01-06-2014, 11:15 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaSurfer View Post
Is it a dark grey, or is that lighting? Dark grey looks kinda sharp.
Yes, its dark grey. I've seen it on a few boats paired with black and white, but with much less of the grey. That's the most I've seen of that grey on a hull. Looks good, IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #9488  
Old 01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
AlbertaSurfer's Avatar
AlbertaSurfer AlbertaSurfer is online now
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2013
Boat: 1999 X-Star
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 732
How are those dark hulls on our scummy Alberta lakes? Ever seen any? I have a black stripe that's always full of hard water stains that never wipe off.
Reply With Quote
  #9489  
Old 01-06-2014, 11:27 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 13,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaSurfer View Post
How are those dark hulls on our scummy Alberta lakes? Ever seen any? I have a black stripe that's always full of hard water stains that never wipe off.
Can't say I remember seeing any locally.
Reply With Quote
  #9490  
Old 01-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2011 X25, 85 S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 6,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Yes, its dark grey. I've seen it on a few boats paired with black and white, but with much less of the grey. That's the most I've seen of that grey on a hull. Looks good, IMO.
its unique!
Attached Images
  
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker

2011 X25-lots of flake,stereo and ilmor
1985 Stars and Stripes-Ol' glory
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
board rack, for sale, free, hyperlight, mastercraft xstar 2008, oakley wrap, perfect pass, timer, tower speakers, x star 2008

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.