Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9391  
Old 12-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Table Rocker's Avatar
Table Rocker Table Rocker is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Boat: '96 ProStar 205, Sammy Duvall, LT-1
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Posts: 1,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Thanks for the info. Done deal now. Pete's sig is huge.
You have been missing out on all his blue light specials!
__________________
'96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1
Reply With Quote
  #9392  
Old 12-11-2013, 11:10 PM
mzimme's Avatar
mzimme mzimme is online now
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 2,922
Jayhawk is automatically my new favorite poster, just for his username. If you can get an address for that boat... I'll go put hands on it. I live up here in KC. Rock Chalk!
__________________
-Mike
Reply With Quote
  #9393  
Old 12-11-2013, 11:26 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 14,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Table Rocker View Post
You have been missing out on all his blue light specials!
Scott has missed out on more than that.
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES



CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black


PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #9394  
Old 12-11-2013, 11:49 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Scott has missed out on more than that.
Hey now...
Reply With Quote
  #9395  
Old 12-11-2013, 11:51 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 14,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Hey now...
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES



CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black


PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #9396  
Old 12-11-2013, 11:56 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Like my mom always said "you can be nice, or you can be nice".
Reply With Quote
  #9397  
Old 12-12-2013, 12:00 AM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 14,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Like my mom always said "you can be nice, or you can be nice".
I remember those choices.......
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES



CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black


PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #9398  
Old 12-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Jayhawk's Avatar
Jayhawk Jayhawk is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Boat: 2001 X-Star
Location: Kansas
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
Jayhawk is automatically my new favorite poster, just for his username. If you can get an address for that boat... I'll go put hands on it. I live up here in KC. Rock Chalk!
Yes, Rock Chalk, Mike! I think that craigslist post ended up being a scam...and the boat's probably nowhere near KC. Jealous you are so close to Lawrence...really miss that place.
Reply With Quote
  #9399  
Old 12-12-2013, 06:38 AM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Thanks for the info. Done deal now. Pete's sig is huge.
Hey now!! Can't we leave the size of a man sig out of this?

I was in the pool!!
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.
Reply With Quote
  #9400  
Old 12-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Waterskibum Waterskibum is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Boat: 1993 PS 190 Stars and Stripes Pro Tour Edition
Location: Tampa
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouyhead View Post
I thought the 08' was a candidate for Zero Off?
Both were options in 08. Definitely rare to not have one or the other; but probably were not skiing in the course.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
board rack, for sale, free, hyperlight, mastercraft xstar 2008, oakley wrap, perfect pass, timer, tower speakers, x star 2008

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 AM.