Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8811  
Old 10-02-2013, 10:58 PM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,772
CF #'s in Minnesota?
I'm familiar with tournament team, but not limited edition, can anyone enlighten me?
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
Reply With Quote
  #8812  
Old 10-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Bricksinmyhead Bricksinmyhead is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Boat: 1989 prostar 190
Location: South
Posts: 2
I used this trailer to restore my 1989 master craft prostar trailer. I'm done with it, it worked great but I don't need 2 trailers. I paid $200 for it. Thanks Mark ~ frisco tx. Text 214-886-8790

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/boa/4098633648.html
Reply With Quote
  #8813  
Old 10-02-2013, 11:15 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 15,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
CF #'s in Minnesota?
I'm familiar with tournament team, but not limited edition, can anyone enlighten me?
Interesting about the registration. Didn't notice that. Not sure on the limited edition.
__________________
Peter

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH


Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***
Reply With Quote
  #8814  
Old 10-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Ryan's Avatar
Ryan Ryan is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2007 X1
Location: Cincy
Posts: 3,119
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
If you're spending that kind of dough why skimp on the engine... LQ9 or 8.1 I know are 'spensive... but so is a 245...
A couple of new cams and heads can fix that!
__________________
My 2007 X1 is for sale.
Click here.
Reply With Quote
  #8815  
Old 10-02-2013, 11:38 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
2003 Mastercraft Prostar 197 with 385hp Cadillac limited edition - $30000



http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...106014305.html
Very nice boat.
Reply With Quote
  #8816  
Old 10-03-2013, 10:39 AM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricksinmyhead View Post
I used this trailer to restore my 1989 master craft prostar trailer. I'm done with it, it worked great but I don't need 2 trailers. I paid $200 for it. Thanks Mark ~ frisco tx. Text 214-886-8790

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/boa/4098633648.html
If that was a 414 area code I'd be all over it.
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
Reply With Quote
  #8817  
Old 10-03-2013, 10:40 AM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,772
Decent looking drysuit near Madison, WI. It's that time of year.


http://madison.craigslist.org/spo/4106126759.html
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
Reply With Quote
  #8818  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:35 AM
D3skier's Avatar
D3skier D3skier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Boat: MasterCraft 197 TT 2007
Location: southeast
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
2003 Mastercraft Prostar 197 with 385hp Cadillac limited edition - $30000



http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...106014305.html
limited edition? never heard of that one.... here's the 03 TT boat that I use to own that would be a little more rare than this....different in so many ways from the standard TT boats of that year. stainless package, LQ9 engine, different color scheme, and also previously owned by Jimmy Siemers

Name:  port new.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  transom new.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  86.2 KB

Name:  stainless underwater gear new.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  64.6 KB
__________________
1998 Stingray 180LX
2000 Infinity ZX-1 good riddens
2003 Prostar TT 197 sold

2007 Prostar TT 197.....special delivery from the dealer 3/18/08 sold 6/7/11
Reply With Quote
  #8819  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Ryan's Avatar
Ryan Ryan is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2007 X1
Location: Cincy
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3skier View Post
limited edition? never heard of that one.... here's the 03 TT boat that I use to own that would be a little more rare than this....different in so many ways from the standard TT boats of that year. stainless package, LQ9 engine, different color scheme, and also previously owned by Jimmy Siemers

Attachment 101787

Attachment 101788

Attachment 101789
While TT boats weren't called "Limited Edition" they were limited in the qty produced each year. The first few years of them had a plackard stating 7 of 100 or something to that effect. Does anyone know what year they stopped doing that?
__________________
My 2007 X1 is for sale.
Click here.
Reply With Quote
  #8820  
Old 10-03-2013, 01:19 PM
D3skier's Avatar
D3skier D3skier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Boat: MasterCraft 197 TT 2007
Location: southeast
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
While TT boats weren't called "Limited Edition" they were limited in the qty produced each year. The first few years of them had a plackard stating 7 of 100 or something to that effect. Does anyone know what year they stopped doing that?
they still do it... they were limited to 100 per year and just in the last few years they've started doing 125
__________________
1998 Stingray 180LX
2000 Infinity ZX-1 good riddens
2003 Prostar TT 197 sold

2007 Prostar TT 197.....special delivery from the dealer 3/18/08 sold 6/7/11
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
board rack, for sale, free, hyperlight, mastercraft xstar 2008, oakley wrap, perfect pass, timer, tower speakers, x star 2008

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 AM.