Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 11-18-2009, 08:17 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
Jim any bites on the boat? Seems a bit higher compaired to others out there right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post

The pricing is probably a little high. I am in no hurry to move the boat. I own it personally and it has not been abused. Someone can negotiate if they want. I have had 2 calls. One from Pittsburg and one from Orlando. The POWERSLOT option is the nice upgrade. LT1s... there are alot out here. The powerslot upgrade is the tougher find

I really do not know what you are getting ad finding a bunch of CRAIGSLIST ads.

Customers will pay a little more for a good boat w/ known history, that is what I offer. Don't think for a minute I somehow got into this boat for $7500. I looked for a while myself.

Jim@BAWS

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)
Old 11-18-2009, 08:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@BAWS View Post
The pricing is probably a little high. I am in no hurry to move the boat. I own it personally and it has not been abused. Someone can negotiate if they want. I have had 2 calls. One from Pittsburg and one from Orlando. The POWERSLOT option is the nice upgrade. LT1s... there are alot out here. The powerslot upgrade is the tougher find

Customers will pay a little more for a good boat w/ known history, that is what I offer. Don't think for a minute I somehow got into this boat for $7500. I looked for a while myself.

Jim@BAWS

Was just curious if you were looking around as well. From what i have seemed it looked on the high side. would be nice to take somthing in like that for $7500..... not many MC owners are dumb enough for that trade in price.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:30 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2000 Mastercraft Maristar 210 LTR
Cool

Jim, would you define the powerslot option? What does that get you? Still learning...
Old 11-18-2009, 09:06 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1988 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRue View Post
Jim, would you define the powerslot option? What does that get you? Still learning...
Gear reduction transmission. Standard is a direct drive of 1:1. Powerslot is a 1.5:1. Gives the boat more grunt out of the hole.

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Old 11-19-2009, 08:34 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1997 PS 205 5.7L 275 HP TBI
Is anybody up for a project?

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/1472372353.html
Old 11-19-2009, 09:24 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Quote:

Jim@BAWS
Hey, one of them is my Craigslist ad! I resemble that remark!
It's tenatively sold for asking price this Sat, but don't want to count my chickens until I hook the boat to the new owner's truck!
Took about 4months to get this much for it (and I know it's history!), so I'd assume Jim has a little wiggle room in his asking price. Would be dumb not to have some room for negotiation.

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN
Old 11-19-2009, 09:37 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 197TT #28 of 100
Quote:
We really miss Donny and Lori here !!!

My boat stays on a lift at my house with a STERN COVER that covers about 1/2 the boat including the platform

That piece of PVC is placed in between the motor box and the floor, holding up the motor box. It allows for fresh air to circulate into the the motor box area. A hot motor and cool air creates condensation on the motor. This keeps it all dry. Try it

Jim@BAWS
Jim -

I am going to try that out. Thanks for the idea.

-Neill
2005 ProStar 197TT, #28 of 100

Broken Bow, OK vacation cabin for rent -
www.sipnskicabin.com
Old 11-19-2009, 09:38 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
Hey, one of them is my Craigslist ad! I resemble that remark!
It's tenatively sold for asking price this Sat, but don't want to count my chickens until I hook the boat to the new owner's truck!
Took about 4months to get this much for it (and I know it's history!), so I'd assume Jim has a little wiggle room in his asking price. Would be dumb not to have some room for negotiation.

MY POINT EXACTLY

Glad you got asking price...that is AWESOME. A well represented boat is the way to go!!

Jim@BAWS

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)
Old 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Yeah, had alot of people call and tell me they were looking at comparable boats for $10-11k. I just politely asked them why they were still shopping for a boat.
Turned out after this guy committed to buying it, 2 other people that had shown interest in the past called and wanted it, so even in this market you don't have to give them away if you can afford to sit on the boat for a while. Wanted $14k, but dropped the price to $13k firm and found someone who was willing to pay a decent price for a well kept boat.
There are better deals out there if you search hard enough. I wouldn't be rockin' an X2 if I hadn't found a deal that was at least a couple thousand less than what I'd already offered on several comparable boats, and the guy delivered it 500mi one way to me to sweeten the deal.......but I'm cheap!
Hopefully I can take down the for sale sign next week!

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN
Old 11-19-2009, 02:00 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 197
I sold a 1995 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot with 550 hours on Labor Day in 2008 for $16,250.00

19 Mastercrafts and counting

Tags
board rack, for sale, free, hyperlight, mastercraft xstar 2008, oakley wrap, perfect pass, timer, tower speakers, x star 2008