Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 06-25-2016, 02:38 PM
TT Regular

85 Mastercraft Stars and Stripes - NH

Great ski and or cruising boat! Black and gray. Powerslot transmission, mechanically sound, teak is in great shape. Starts easy, many new parts, water pump, impellor, hoses, viewer mirror. Upholstery and carpet is on its 3rd season. Dash gauges, 3rd season. New 4 barrel carb 3rd (maybe 4th) season, original on hand as well and rebuilt. 8 cylinder 351 Windsor engine has 200 hours on factory rebuilt engine at a mastercraft dealer in Milton NH, (about 900 on boat). matching trailer. Cover w/ trailer straps, bought last year. Same owner since mid 90's. It's in great shape for its age, just doesn't get used enough anymore. Asking 8500.00. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by Brian; 06-25-2016 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Forgot price
Old 06-25-2016, 02:58 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1988 ProStar 200, 1991 Mercury 2.5L 200hp XRi Outboard
Beautiful boat. GLWS.
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
TT Regular

Thank you Mike.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 PS 197
Who is the dealer in Milton NH
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
TT Regular

I'd have to try to dig up the Bill of sale if I still have it. I think it was on Milton pond, right down at the south end near a Dunkin donuts. It looks empty on Google maps now. Used to have a couple lines of boats on the waterside of 125 (?) And a huge lot of campers across the road. I believe they took the MC account away from Owens marine out of Hooksett sometime in the early 90's, or Owens just lost out when the account became available. Either way they are both gone now. I'll be speaking with a long time salesman up at silver sands tomorrow. He may remember and I'll report back if I find out. In any event I'm sure I found the boat thru an add and ended up buying it there in Milton after test driving it on the water. They were good people, they kept a good supply of older MC's (where as Silver Sands tends to keep only newer stock) I had them service it for the 1st year, but there was just no good way to get there from here. I think they closed up 6 or 7 years ago. At that point I deleted the link to their used boat page.