Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 09-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Leroy

Who has the course off I-69 at exit 45?

On my way to Ft Wayne from Indy Saturday for son's soccer match and on SE corner of intersection noticed a pattern of balls in one of the small ponds that is made when they make interstate overpass roads. Curious if anyone knows who lives there? Looks like they added to the pond and made a nice "L" shape and build a house on the point of the "L". It is right off the interstate.
Old 09-12-2004, 11:25 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 1993 MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 285HP 351 INDMAR
I-69

I see that all the time and wonder the same thing. I have never seen anyone skiing. Have you seen the course at Champion Lake? Champion lake is a little smaller but a lot closer. If you put in at Geist you can head south from the ramp about 5 miles and you will see it on your left. You probably already know this.
Old 09-15-2004, 12:24 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1997 Sammy Duvall 205
Leroy, I looked at that lake 5 or 6 years ago. $35k for a lot. It's been along time since I went by their though. Forget the name of the "Pond".
I think it state road 28 and I-69. How is Geist? I remember the water in the summer would turn slime green and was dangerous on the weekends, let alone the $25 launching fee. Did see Reggie Miller out there quite abit in party cove. I lived at 116th (??) and Brooke School road for a couple of years.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:58 PM
Leroy

Bob;

I went on Giest couple of times and really didn't like it. Didn't know about that course will have to look it up, do you have any info on it?
Old 09-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Leroy

35th; Wow, I would love to buy a plot like that now. Geist I hate, water turns green and other funny stuff in it, not to mention the funny people also! Fee is still $25 to launch, they really don't want other boats on the lake. Plus the deep part is only ~25' and much of it is less than 10'. Reggie has had some fame there with his wife burning his house down and such!