Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Waterskiing & Barefooting

Old 12-13-2005, 10:22 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2005 197 TT
great videos on line

Well, you guys have perfectly answered every other question I've had, so I'm going to try you again. Where can we find the most and best water ski videos on line. The videos at waterskimag.com are limited. I'm looking for an endless list of videos of eveyday guys like you and I skiing shortline.

I just bought a 2005 TT 197. A new HO system 8 ski with double animal boots and its going to be a loooonnng winter here in Ohio. I need to at least watch some skiing.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:31 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
Have you tried www.schnitzskis.com

If nothing else there are some good links.

With all that new equipment it's gotta be killing you. Where do you ski?
Old 12-13-2005, 10:44 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2005 197 TT
I just moved my office on a private ski lake, oh the dangers, called Extreme Water sports just outside cincinnati corp limits. After seeing the lake basicalled deserted for over a year, I just had to buy a new ski boat. Then after skiing at Jodi's ski school in Orlando in November I had to buy a new ski. Now I have all winter to sit and think. I caught myself yesterday holding on to the doorknob concentrating on bending my knees at my edge change watching smooth Jamie B. on waterskimag.com...its a pathetic site in my office.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:48 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntidsl
I just moved my office on a private ski lake, oh the dangers, called Extreme Water sports just outside cincinnati corp limits. After seeing the lake basicalled deserted for over a year, I just had to buy a new ski boat. Then after skiing at Jodi's ski school in Orlando in November I had to buy a new ski. Now I have all winter to sit and think. I caught myself yesterday holding on to the doorknob concentrating on bending my knees at my edge change watching smooth Jamie B. on waterskimag.com...its a pathetic site in my office.
I feel your pain. Congrats on the new boat, it's a great one. Just think the end of Feb/beginning of March is just around the corner.......or, you aren't very far from KY or TN!!!
I have a feeling with your office being on a private lake, not much will get done during the ski season......OH WELL!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 11:34 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2004 Maristar 230 VRS
Quote:
Well, you guys have perfectly answered every other question I've had, so I'm going to try you again. Where can we find the most and best water ski videos on line. The videos at waterskimag.com are limited. I'm looking for an endless list of videos of eveyday guys like you and I skiing shortline.

I just bought a 2005 TT 197. A new HO system 8 ski with double animal boots and its going to be a loooonnng winter here in Ohio. I need to at least watch some skiing.
Like this?:

Waterski instructional video - advanced

Old 12-13-2005, 05:37 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2003 X30, mcx, the works
That is awesome! Wonder how they assembled all those scenes? I don't think I was in any of them, but I may have?
Old 12-13-2005, 06:16 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
Quote:

I know these aren't online, but check out the pay it forward thread on here to get you a copy of last years nationals and/or Lucky Lowe's slalom camp at Greg K's lake in Ohio.
Also, there is : Shortline by Drew Ross and of Course Andy Mapple's DVD and The secret Spot DVD too
Old 12-13-2005, 07:53 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
Quote:
Where's it at??? I live near North Gate Mall and we have another member on Hidden Valley Lake.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:55 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 Maristar 200VRS X2
I can be downtown Cinci in 1.5 hours, whens the party at the lake?????
Old 12-13-2005, 10:39 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: mastercraft prostar190 1992
hey bigmac that was good for a laugh, brought back some painfull memories