Go Back   TeamTalk > News & Information > Suggestions > Team MasterCraft

Old 12-07-2005, 03:54 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2001 19Skier
Online Profile Updates

I moved 6 months ago, and wish I could update my profile as a TMC member online. I can update my profile for team talk but I do not believe this covers my TMC profile. If these profiles were linked it would also help renewal of membership. I just renewed and had to fill in all the info like a new member... not that bad but kindof a pain in the butt.

My member gifts were sent to my house but I still have mail that is sent to the old address that is forwarded to my from TMC. How do I get this updated?

Just my 2 cents

Don't be sad when it is over, be happy that it happened
Old 12-07-2005, 04:15 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1995 PS190
Send a message via AIM to OhioProstar
You need to send an email to TMC with your new info. The link is in the right hand corner of the site under the logout button.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:56 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2008 40th anniversary prostar 197
tom izzo has been a class act ever since high school,,,,,,,,,
you have great taste
Old 09-09-2007, 09:14 PM
MC Hero

Boat: Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbfootin
I moved 6 months ago, and wish I could update my profile as a TMC member online. I can update my profile for team talk but I do not believe this covers my TMC profile. If these profiles were linked it would also help renewal of membership. I just renewed and had to fill in all the info like a new member... not that bad but kindof a pain in the butt.

My member gifts were sent to my house but I still have mail that is sent to the old address that is forwarded to my from TMC. How do I get this updated?

Just my 2 cents
Call 1-877-4mc-stuf and talk to Katie and tell her you want to update your Team MasterCraft information and she will do it for you. They are the people (PowerTex) that does all that now, unless you are someone who doesn't have a computer to do it online and all MC does is pass the info on to them for joining/updating/renewals. Otherwise you will have to send the information/changes to gregory.clower@mastercraft.com, because he is the only one at MC to do that now, according to what he told me last Thursday, 9/6/07, @10:45am. If anyone has a problem with that last sentence, please contact Greg and he will explain everything to you.

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Last edited by TMCNo1; 09-09-2007 at 09:29 PM.