Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 07-14-2014, 07:30 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 96 ProStar 190 LT1
how to be a contributing member to this fourm

I have never really fallen into social networking except for team talk and find myself completely hooked. I joined a little over a year ago and have learned a lot about my boat. Just like any good member in society, you really want to make contributions, be open to learning from others, form friendships and become a valued citizen. I still consider myself fairly new to team talk and was wondering the best way one can insure that they are meeting those type of goals. I feel like maybe a made a mistake early on with a highly regarded team talker and would also like to rectify that situation with them, if needed.

Sorry for being a little bit of a drama queen...but really starting to love this site and see myself on here often..

mgs96ps
Old 07-14-2014, 07:37 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
If you are concerned about getting off to a bad start with a member, just send them a Private Message in attempt to square things up. Just right click on their screen name (look it up using the Members List) and click on send a private message.

The rest comes naturally as you learn things here, you will eventually get the opportunity to share that knowledge. I spent quite a while asking questions before I had any answers.

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***
Old 07-14-2014, 07:52 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you are concerned about getting off to a bad start with a member, just send them a Private Message in attempt to square things up. Just right click on their screen name (look it up using the Members List) and click on send a private message.

The rest comes naturally as you learn things here, you will eventually get the opportunity to share that knowledge. I spent quite a while asking questions before I had any answers.

Or a left mouse on the screen name (no need to go the the member's list)

Don't worry about a bad vibe on the internet.....especially Aric and his shenanigans... Good thought of a gesture but life rolls on...as does Team Squawk......

$0.02
Attached Images

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Old 07-14-2014, 07:53 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
Man i must have typed up 10 different responses on not to be like me, but i figured someone else would mention it for me! hahahahaha
Old 07-14-2014, 07:55 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
Man i must have typed up 10 different responses on not to be like me, but i figured someone else would mention it for me! hahahahaha

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:56 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
It's impossible to be perfect...lol.. --- if you offend someone say your sorry - if you goof up admit it.. feel free to take a stab at a problem - best way to get the right answer out -
Old 07-14-2014, 08:02 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
It's impossible to be perfect...lol.. --- if you offend someone say your sorry - if you goof up admit it.. feel free to take a stab at a problem - best way to get the right answer out -
I will go first................I gave the advice to right click on a screen name to get the private message drop-box, and it is actually left click as Cloaked pointed out. No malicious intent involved - just poor quality multitasking. I should know better on a Monday.

SPECIAL PRICE

Old 07-14-2014, 08:06 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 Maristar 200VRS X2
Or even better, say your sorry then post pictures of your hot girlfriend/wife in the swimsuit thread! All will be forgiven!!!!
Old 07-14-2014, 08:07 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footin View Post
Or even better, say your sorry then post pictures of your hot girlfriend/wife in the swimsuit thread! All will be forgiven!!!!

SPECIAL PRICE

Old 07-14-2014, 09:08 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: mastercraft prostar 190 1992 w/powerslot
ultimately you probably know something the rest of us don't or have experience/talent that will help somebody out . That's what this site is about