Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2014, 01:23 PM
MIskier's Avatar
MIskier MIskier is offline
MC Fanatic
Join Date: Jan 2011
Boat: 2006 PS 190 w/ mini tower
Location: S.W Floarida
Posts: 628
There are plenty of third party certification companies who specialize in EU and ISO certification for boats, a little goggling should yield a few results.

The flags which are seen that differ from the country are ships which are built to a class societies rules and flagged under a "flag of convenience" for insurance, crew, tax, or regulatory reasons. Those rules do not apply to a recreational boat like an MC.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:26 AM
Quinten Quinten is offline
TT Enthusiast
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1997 Crownline 182 (sold), 2012 Mastercraft X2
Location: Belgium
Posts: 409
Here are the CE papers I have from our 2012 X2 5.7L ilmor. I also have eh manuel fo CE-Pro, if you like it I can scan it.

Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:41 PM
nicknak nicknak is offline
TT Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2014
Boat: X2, 2012, illmor
Posts: 7
Thank you for helping
I m checking to registered boat in other country.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.