Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #981  
Old 11-02-2010, 04:02 PM
h2oskifreak's Avatar
h2oskifreak h2oskifreak is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2007
Boat: 1994 PS 190 TBI
Location: West
Posts: 1,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Well, if they fire McDaniels my cousin will be out of a job. For his sake I hope they get it turned around in Denver.
Wouldnt want your cousin hurt, but something has got to give. I wonder who will be first in firing the coach. Min., Denver, or Dallas. I bet 2 of the 3 are gone prior to the season end.
At least McDaniels and Phillips can pass a sanity exam. Not sure about childress. All of them have lost their team and most of their fans.
__________________
"One foot in the grave, one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel" Petty
Reply With Quote
  #982  
Old 11-02-2010, 04:54 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 15,199
Moss shot his mouth of because he is an idiot. No questions asked. But he is easy to keep happy.........throw him the ball. Why can't anyone seem to manage to do that. And, just for the heck of it, why would you not listen to him and his intel on the Patriots. Childress is insane - we got rid of the wrong idiot. Moss fills stadium seats. Childress......not so much.
__________________
Peter

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
4 ST205/75R14 Kenda KR03 radials
4 wheels of your choice
Mount, balance & free shipping
$529




CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***[/center]

Coming soon.......TrailerEssentials.com
Reply With Quote
  #983  
Old 11-02-2010, 06:12 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Moss shot his mouth of because he is an idiot. No questions asked. But he is easy to keep happy.........throw him the ball. Why can't anyone seem to manage to do that. And, just for the heck of it, why would you not listen to him and his intel on the Patriots. Childress is insane - we got rid of the wrong idiot. Moss fills stadium seats. Childress......not so much.
Be really funny is Moss ends up with the Pats... they get the Vikes third rounder for Moss, and still have Moss on the roster? Nice.
Reply With Quote
  #984  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:45 AM
uncleboo's Avatar
uncleboo uncleboo is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Boat: Mastercraft 190 1998 30th Anniversary Edition LT1
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 254
The Titans picked up Moss today. His attitude aside, he should compliment CJ and the rest of our offense. Now the opposing defense won't be able to load the box with Moss as a legitimate deep threat.
__________________
30th Anniversary Edition Stars and Stripes 190
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...n_GT/42n9y.gif
Reply With Quote
  #985  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:56 AM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleboo View Post
The Titans picked up Moss today. His attitude aside, he should compliment CJ and the rest of our offense. Now the opposing defense won't be able to load the box with Moss as a legitimate deep threat.

If the Titans get Britt back sooner than later, this will certainly be a positive addition.
Reply With Quote
  #986  
Old 11-04-2010, 01:47 AM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 15,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleboo View Post
The Titans picked up Moss today. His attitude aside, he should compliment CJ and the rest of our offense. Now the opposing defense won't be able to load the box with Moss as a legitimate deep threat.
Hopefully this is the undoing of Childress. Now Percy Harvin has a sprained ankle and no one to take up two or three defenders. Should have kept Moss and got rid of Childress.
__________________
Peter

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
4 ST205/75R14 Kenda KR03 radials
4 wheels of your choice
Mount, balance & free shipping
$529




CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***[/center]

Coming soon.......TrailerEssentials.com
Reply With Quote
  #987  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:06 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Hopefully this is the undoing of Childress. Now Percy Harvin has a sprained ankle and no one to take up two or three defenders. Should have kept Moss and got rid of Childress.
Childress is a bum, no doubt about that...


On the bright side, the Vikings took Rice off the PUP list yesterday, so he should be on the field within three weeks. They could be 2-8 by then, but at least they'll have their best reciever on the field.
Reply With Quote
  #988  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:52 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 15,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Childress is a bum, no doubt about that...


On the bright side, the Vikings took Rice off the PUP list yesterday, so he should be on the field within three weeks. They could be 2-8 by then, but at least they'll have their best reciever on the field.
It will be good to get Rice back, but had he done the surgery immediately following last season, he would have been healed and ready prior to this season. He was playing the contract game and this is the result. Not sure where his ability, capability or his head is at.

Official word is Childress has ownership support through the end of the season, however the radio announcer for the Vikings has his own radio show and he says Childress is game to game. If The Vikes manage to lose to the Cardinals this Sunday, he may well be gone. Now I'm conflicted on who to cheer for.
__________________
Peter

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
4 ST205/75R14 Kenda KR03 radials
4 wheels of your choice
Mount, balance & free shipping
$529




CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***[/center]

Coming soon.......TrailerEssentials.com
Reply With Quote
  #989  
Old 11-04-2010, 01:12 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
It will be good to get Rice back, but had he done the surgery immediately following last season, he would have been healed and ready prior to this season. He was playing the contract game and this is the result. Not sure where his ability, capability or his head is at.

Official word is Childress has ownership support through the end of the season, however the radio announcer for the Vikings has his own radio show and he says Childress is game to game. If The Vikes manage to lose to the Cardinals this Sunday, he may well be gone. Now I'm conflicted on who to cheer for.
My opinion... the owners don't give a crap about the current goings on. Once they have a deal in place to move the team to Los Angeles, you will see some staff shake ups. The Wilfs were in LA on Monday/Tuesday when all the Moss drama was being played out in Minny.

Without a new, football only stadium in Minnesota, the Vikings will be gone.
Reply With Quote
  #990  
Old 11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 15,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
My opinion... the owners don't give a crap about the current goings on. Once they have a deal in place to move the team to Los Angeles, you will see some staff shake ups. The Wilfs were in LA on Monday/Tuesday when all the Moss drama was being played out in Minny.

Without a new, football only stadium in Minnesota, the Vikings will be gone.
Been saying that for a while. It could have been done a few years ago and they would be in it now. Damn politicians!
__________________
Peter

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
4 ST205/75R14 Kenda KR03 radials
4 wheels of your choice
Mount, balance & free shipping
$529




CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***[/center]

Coming soon.......TrailerEssentials.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.