Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 11-09-2007, 09:30 AM
MC Addict

Boat: MasterCraft PS205 351 HO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE
You've got to be kidding me with these comments. For some reason I never read any of this thread until just now. Of course he has a library of tapes. From what I hear, he has one of the largest football libraries anywhere. But stop the cheatin whining. Until the first game of this year, everyone did it. And everyone admits they did it. Big name coaches. So he did it for part of the first quarter of the first game of the year and got caught. And is being penalized by the fine and losing a draft pick. And if you are attributing the success of one of the best coaches in history to the fact that he was stealing signs, then you are nuts.
One More Thing!!

I still think something is rotten in hoo-vill! The way the “tapes” got destroyed so quickly.. Just a little fishy!

And I don’t believe for a second that the dikhead doesn’t still have a library of tapes on all teams.. I realize that as signals change those tapes in the DIK-HEADs library will have a diminishing effect on the outcome of games, but he is still using them..IMO

Cheatin piece of crap!!

The wife calls me abrasive
The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Last edited by MarkP; 11-09-2007 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:43 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkP
One More Thing!!

I still think something is rotten in hoo-vill! The way the “tapes” got destroyed so quickly.. Just a little fishy!

And I don’t believe for a second that the dikhead doesn’t still have a library of tapes on all teams.. I realize that as signals change those tapes in the DIK-HEADs library will have a diminishing effect on the outcome of games, but he is still using them..

Cheatin piece of crap!!
I almost hesitate to write this Mark, but when Pitt plays NE later this season.....I.....I........I will be rooting for....P...p....Pitt. Whew, there I said it.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 11-09-2007, 09:46 AM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
I almost hesitate to write this Mark, but when Pitt plays NE later this season.....I.....I........I will be rooting for....P...p....Pitt. Whew, there I said it.

I know that had to hurt and I am proud of you.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:49 AM
MC Addict

Quote:

I may be a little “nuts” then!

But calling him “one of the best coaches in history” is like calling Tyson GREAT! Sure they have accomplished some amazing things, but in doing so have strayed waaaaay outside the lines of, accepted behavior and sportsmanship!!

What’s next for Belichick. Instead of not shaking hands, he’ll come over to the opposing coaches sideline and bite his ear off???
I do crack me up!!

Old 11-09-2007, 09:51 AM
MC Addict

Quote:

I know that had to hurt and I am proud of you.
My fingers are turning black and purple and REALLY hurt right now because of that.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:51 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: 04 210 Maristar
Mark,

You have quite an opinion of the Beli-

Did you forget about the days of Tom Landry and all the crap he used to pull? At least Beli shakes the hand, hell Landry used to wave across the field and mumble under his breath. Hank Stram was another a$$hole. He was a jerk to the opposing team and coaches. I loved the guy

People are too "oh he said mean things to me" (whiney voice) today...

I don't see much has changed in coaching except the technology
I am not a fan of the Beli but he does win. I think Dungy is a classier act by far. Still think Wayne Fontes is a pu$$y. Liked the Cowher, he kicked ***, loved the scowel....

Hey Mark what size Brady Jersey you want johnE to send you?

Jaysus could chip in too

Did Beli go to Ohuhio State by chance?
Old 11-09-2007, 09:59 AM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
Mark,

It's possible, he is a WINNER after all.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:07 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE
You've got to be kidding me with these comments. For some reason I never read any of this thread until just now. Of course he has a library of tapes. From what I hear, he has one of the largest football libraries anywhere. But stop the cheatin whining. Until the first game of this year, everyone did it. And everyone admits they did it. Big name coaches. So he did it for part of the first quarter of the first game of the year and got caught. And is being penalized by the fine and losing a draft pick. And if you are attributing the success of one of the best coaches in history to the fact that he was stealing signs, then you are nuts.
.....and your location would be where? You could have left it blank and we would have known! As a Cowboy fan...I will be pulling for the Steelers. Brady is great and the team is good....the coach is just sorry as a person! I don't care if you want to shake hands or not. Cheating is cheating.

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 11-09-2007, 10:16 AM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
Mark,

You have quite an opinion of the Beli-

Did you forget about the days of Tom Landry and all the crap he used to pull? At least Beli shakes the hand, hell Landry used to wave across the field and mumble under his breath. Hank Stram was another a$$hole. He was a jerk to the opposing team and coaches. I loved the guy

People are too "oh he said mean things to me" (whiney voice) today...

I don't see much has changed in coaching except the technology
I am not a fan of the Beli but he does win. I think Dungy is a classier act by far. Still think Wayne Fontes is a pu$$y. Liked the Cowher, he kicked ***, loved the scowel....

Hey Mark what size Brady Jersey you want johnE to send you?

Jaysus could chip in too

Don’t get me wrong. I have nothing against “strong personalities”. The opposite is actually true. I’m just enjoying the Belichick debate because it is current.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:42 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Multiple MasterCrafts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
.....and your location would be where? You could have left it blank and we would have known! As a Cowboy fan...I will be pulling for the Steelers. Brady is great and the team is good....the coach is just sorry as a person! I don't care if you want to shake hands or not. Cheating is cheating.

Filming the other team's coaches is entirely permitted under the NFL rules as long as it is done from a location "enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead". Teams just can't use "video recording devices of any kind ... in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game".

Did the Patriots break a rule after the commissioner had just reminded them of it? Yes. (Thus, the punishment for what could reasonably be found to be a lack of respect for the commissioner and the rules.) Was it "cheating". No. (If you can do the same thing and get the same exact information from another location, how can this be cheating?)

Lost the 1st round pick, just like Shula did for signing with the Dolphins while he was still with the Colts.

Good thing Belichick has the 49ers 1st rounder too! Keep the losing attitude SF! We'll be up at #4 if the season ended today.

Go PATS!