Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
http://youtu.be/0DcHoF0Gjao

The runs at 2:34 and 6:10 are amazing.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 02-05-2014, 07:08 AM
MC Addict

http://youtu.be/hsFhZy9oxuk

Even NFL network has him #1 most elusive RB.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:12 AM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Bo Jackson was the best runner IMO. I know the career was way too short to put him in the 'best ever' conversation. Walter Payton was the best overall. Sanders did so little receiving and blocking that he can't be considered for top of all time. Emmit did a lot in the blocking and receiving aspects.

JMO

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:02 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
You could substitute Bill Walsh for montana, it was his system that made Montana what he was, Steve Young is my evidence, plug him in and they kept on chugging...and Seifert was smart to keep the same system in place because it took other teams a while to figure it out.

Not sure what that list is, greatest players of all time? My reference to Barry vs Jim Brown was purely a RB comparison. Admittedly I don't look at RB numbers as much as QB numbers but Barry was the best this league ever saw. The greasy turtle, Emmit, was good but couldn't do the things Barry could do, plus as mentioned Smith ran behind one of the best o-lines ever. Those guys should go into Canton as a group. That is my problem with Aikman in the HOF, he is the second least deserving QB in Canton. He gave the ball to the greasy turtle 30 times a game. I don't know why he is in Canton, it's rediclous.
That's a best of all time list.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:03 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE View Post
Bo Jackson was the best runner IMO. I know the career was way too short to put him in the 'best ever' conversation. Walter Payton was the best overall. Sanders did so little receiving and blocking that he can't be considered for top of all time. Emmit did a lot in the blocking and receiving aspects.

JMO
Bo was amazing too. Of he had focused on football, we would've seen someone supper special. Darn injuries.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:12 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP
Quote:
http://youtu.be/hsFhZy9oxuk

Even NFL network has him #1 most elusive RB.
Elusive..............without a doubt he was the most elusive. The difference is that Jim Brown didn't elude anyone................he went through them. Different style of back.

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Old 02-05-2014, 10:14 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Quote:
You could substitute Bill Walsh for montana, it was his system that made Montana what he was, Steve Young is my evidence, plug him in and they kept on chugging...and Seifert was smart to keep the same system in place because it took other teams a while to figure it out.
Cmon now - thats pure horsesh*t to take away from an athlete. By that same token, we could say Nate Miller is the world record holder in mens slalom only because he had a good driver and a blind judge.

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 02-05-2014, 01:10 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxsRiverRat View Post
Cmon now - thats pure horsesh*t to take away from an athlete. By that same token, we could say Nate Miller is the world record holder in mens slalom only because he had a good driver and a blind judge.
I didn't say he wasn't good, I'm saying he isn't the deity that most people think he is. The truly great ones are those that can't be replaced, that when they go down or leave the team is completely different. Those guys are Manning, Marino, Elway...when these guys left their teams fell apart.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:17 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbymgr View Post
Elusive..............without a doubt he was the most elusive. The difference is that Jim Brown didn't elude anyone................he went through them. Different style of back.
Different time. Brown didn't play against the quality of athlete as todays players that Sanders played against. Back when Brown played that wasn't their careers. We had a guy in out boat-club that played for the Bears back in those days and he said that if you didn't make the playoffs it was fine because you had a jump on the guys that did make the playoffs in finding a job in the off season.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:19 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Quote:
I didn't say he wasn't good, I'm saying he isn't the deity that most people think he is. The truly great ones are those that can't be replaced, that when they go down or leave the team is completely different. Those guys are Manning, Marino, Elway...when these guys left their teams fell apart.
I think the Colts are doing great without Manning.

and the broco's werent doing bad with orton tebow or jake the snake...

if you've ever played football, it takes 11. not 1, not 2, not 3. if one guy falls down the QB gets nailed. If one guy falls down, a td pass is caught.

the 49ers got lucky to have 2 badass QBs back to back, the same way the packers did with favre and rogers.

not to take anything away from russel wilson, i think he's a badass, but the seahawks are so good, they could have put anyone at the helm and won.

Montana and young as well as favre and rogers are all badasses

recognize it.

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...