Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-21-2014, 01:54 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: X-45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
I hope the Broncos mop up the field w/ the Seattle defense....really sick of their after the play antics......'act like you've been there' doesn't work when you're beyond your ability.

Attitude starts at the top and I don't expect anything different out of Pete Carroll...he's a d-bag in my book too.

Payton and Denver are a much classier organization ....

Go Omaha

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
Sure - since no other team in the NFL celebrates after a great defensive play or TD. Did you watch the SF/Carolina divisional game? No after play antics in that game??

Sure - Payton has so much more class than Russell. Last time I checked Russell didn't sellout and throw is O line under the bus when they weren't blocking for him while he was in Indy. Well see how he handles the Seattle pass rush with his concrete shoes.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest-X45 View Post
Sure - since no other team in the NFL celebrates after a great defensive play or TD. Did you watch the SF/Carolina divisional game? No after play antics in that game??

Sure - Payton has so much more class than Russell. Last time I checked Russell didn't sellout and throw is O line under the bus when they weren't blocking for him while he was in Indy. Well see how he handles the Seattle pass rush with his concrete shoes.
Twisted panties alert!!!

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 01-21-2014, 11:09 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 Xstar
Kaepernick's newest Dre Beats Headphone Ad

For all you haters
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2014, 06:11 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest-X45 View Post

There is a fine line between after play celebration and taunting....really got tired of it in Carolina v SF too. Especially after average plays.

No disrespect to Russell Wilson, as I like him and think he us the real deal...ckassy guy, too.

Re the final plsy....It was a timely defensive play but great....not so great.....within expectation for an average corner and safety double covering a slightly underthrown jump ball.

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Old 01-22-2014, 12:34 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: X-45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
There is a fine line between after play celebration and taunting....really got tired of it in Carolina v SF too. Especially after average plays.

No disrespect to Russell Wilson, as I like him and think he us the real deal...ckassy guy, too.

Re the final plsy....It was a timely defensive play but great....not so great.....within expectation for an average corner and safety double covering a slightly underthrown jump ball.

Well said. I was getting frustrated with the SF/Carolina game. Way too much taunting and trash talk after plays. I really enjoy the NFL but I am more old school and getting tired of all the celebrations after just routine plays. Go back to your huddle and do it again. This is a challenge I am dealing with my kids that watch a lot of sports with me and see this behavior from the pros. It's almost like they think the trash talk is part of the game and you are suppose to celebrate like you just won the Super Bowl after every play.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:28 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1994 PS 190 TBI
Watched the Bronco game in Mexico and just returned to enjoy all the comments. Broncos simply played much better than N.E. and will do it again in 8 days. Manning is too smart and will figure a way to beat them. I would never "wish an injury" on anybody, but that clown Sherman deserves somebody cleaning his clock. I pray for a pick play and they cart him off the field on the second play of the game like the trash he is.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:12 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '08 X14 sold, 1993 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
i love this ... Boeing repainted their 787-8 flight test aircraft into a Seahawks livery ... awesome
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2014, 05:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RLAKE View Post
i love this ... Boeing repainted their 787-8 flight test aircraft into a Seahawks livery ... awesome
What will Boeing do when the Broncos kick the seahawk's teeth down their throats?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 01-30-2014, 05:28 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '08 X14 sold, 1993 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxsRiverRat View Post
What will Boeing do when the Broncos kick the seahawk's teeth down their throats?
repaint the aircraft???
Old 01-30-2014, 05:39 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RLAKE View Post
That's pretty sweet.