Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Upholstery

Old 06-11-2014, 07:27 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Quote:
Corey's boat is my boats baby sister. And Viper's price was better than the other quotes I got throughout TN by about $1000.
What Nick meant to say is I fathered his design. He was hopeless, lost, and wondered if his boat would ever become the boat it wanted to be as a child. Then the clouds parted and the sun shined on his computer. He opened TT and one shining thread showed him the way in my design. What he doesn't like to share is that he had to pay me a 1% fee to use it.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:11 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 MasterCraft X-30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
What Nick meant to say is I fathered his design. He was hopeless, lost, and wondered if his boat would ever become the boat it wanted to be as a child. Then the clouds parted and the sun shined on his computer. He opened TT and one shining thread showed him the way in my design. What he doesn't like to share is that he had to pay me a 1% fee to use it.
Hahahahaha, No words

Except that Corey is now selling his 209 to get into an NXT! Help him get there folks! Buy his boat...but actually send funds lol
Old 06-11-2014, 08:20 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Quote:
Except that Corey is now selling his 209 to get into an NXT! Help him get there folks! Buy his boat...but actually send funds lol
Thats not funny man! I'm on buyer #3! Buyer 2 is in financing limbo again. Also I took a 50k check to my dealer and they wouldn't cash it haha
Old 06-11-2014, 09:56 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 MasterCraft X-30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
Thats not funny man! I'm on buyer #3! Buyer 2 is in financing limbo again. Also I took a 50k check to my dealer and they wouldn't cash it haha
Were you trying to buy just the hull and engine?