Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 05-06-2014, 12:37 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2008 X-2
Awesome 2008 X2 For Sale

I'm CONTEMPLATING selling my 2008 X2 with thoughts of upgrading.

Updated link to the ad on South Florida CraigsList here:
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/4583280473.html

Link to Dropbox pictures here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rmfiegqih...gk3npgGkyl4tba

Too much info to list here right now...but feel free to ask and I'll happily answer questions.

Excellent condition 2008 MC X2! ALWAYS stored indoors. Hard to find a cleaner 2008 X2!
Boat has a full custom wrap with a Seadek swim-platform pad and brand new Seadek interior floor pad which has not been installed yet.

MC Dealer installed a brand new factory crate 350 HP Indmar MCX in 2010 under factory warranty. Motor has less than 100 hours on it now. All service work is up to date. Ordered as a Saltwater Series boat which has a closed cooling system. I am the second owner and used it only on fresh water lakes in central Florida. Boat has only 320 easy hours on it and runs FLAWLESS.

Dual batteries. Perfect Pass. Transom Audio Remote.

Brand new Mastercraft steering wheel installed to update interior.

Brand new Wetsounds SD6 amp driving cabin speakers and sub.

Brand new JL Audio MHD600/4 amp driving 4 tower speakers.

Spare set of new in the box Bullet 770 HLCD Tower Speakers (not installed)

4 JL Audio Component Tower speakers in the factory Mastercraft aluminum tower cans with custom aluminum Mastercraft by Design grills.

4 Brand New JL Audio cabin component type speakers with the sport grills.

Brand New 10" JL Audio subwoofer.

Blue LED speaker rings and cup-holder rings were installed with remote operation.

Has the X2 custom fit Fly High bow ballast bag and rear locker bag. Not plumbed into boat so can easily be removed.

Comes with a trailerable cover and a single axle MC Trailer. Many spares for boat and trailer. Too much too list here.

Asking $55k

Attached Images

Last edited by imyourmaster; 08-04-2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: NEW PICTURES & Description
Old 05-06-2014, 02:29 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X15 350 MCX
I just went through selling my previous I/O boat. I did ebay classifieds and got zero response. I used boat trader and had one response. I was pretty disappointed with boat trader after spending $109 on an ad. Boat trader's website and interface is circa 2002. I sold my boat through Craigslist. You should also highly consider onlyinboards. I used that site a lot looking for my current boat.

Click on the link above for Jabsco repair parts, including bearings, o-rings, lip seals and many other ballast pump parts.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:14 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2006 X-Star Vortec L-18
Very nice looking boat! Any chance you got it in VA? I almost drove up there to look and possibly buy one that looked identical to this, but when I spoke with the guys there they said someone had just purchased. That extended my search for quite a while. GLWS and your upgrade!
Old 05-06-2014, 03:36 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1990 Tristar 190 Sport
Beautiful boat, gonna be hard to upgrade when you're already at the top! GLWS
Old 05-06-2014, 03:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by drschemel View Post
Beautiful boat, gonna be hard to upgrade when you're already at the top! GLWS

You're prodding a recurring idea that keeps running around my head... Why not simply redo the interior with the new vinyl for about $4k and practically have a brand new boat without the $100k + price tag!!??
Old 05-06-2014, 03:53 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther View Post
Very nice looking boat! Any chance you got it in VA? I almost drove up there to look and possibly buy one that looked identical to this, but when I spoke with the guys there they said someone had just purchased. That extended my search for quite a while. GLWS and your upgrade!

Luther, that was the same boat for sure! There's only one X2 in the world with that wrap that I know of. I bought it sight unseen but knew before I saw it that I was THE ONE. The original owner practically gave it away to make room for his new boat...I was very lucky. I made some nice upgrades and she's been a stellar performer since day one.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:56 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2006 X-Star Vortec L-18
Quote:
Originally Posted by imyourmaster View Post
Luther, that was the same boat for sure! There's only one X2 in the world with that wrap that I know of. I bought it sight unseen but knew before I saw it that I was THE ONE. The original owner practically gave it away to make room for his new boat...I was very lucky. I made some nice upgrades and she's been a stellar performer since day one.
I thought so! You know, I was depressed for almost a week at missing that. It is a fantastic looking boat...glad you've enjoyed it!
Old 06-05-2014, 11:09 PM
TT Enthusiast

New Pictures & Added To Description
Old 06-05-2014, 11:34 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Good looking boat. GLWS
Old 06-06-2014, 07:45 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft 2007 X2 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by imyourmaster View Post
You're prodding a recurring idea that keeps running around my head... Why not simply redo the interior with the new vinyl for about $4k and practically have a brand new boat without the $100k + price tag!!??
Yeah, every time I think about upgrading, I remember my '07 X2 won't ever stop being a kick A$$ wakeboard boat...