Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Other Items

Old 06-06-2014, 03:27 PM
TT Regular

Boat: n/a
Trade? Big Bore/Turbo Polaris RZR

Tossing around the idea of trading the rzr for a boat. I miss being on the water. I'm sure I'm missing stuff but here is a quick list on the parts. I also have a very nice 6x12 trailer that can go with rzr for the right trade.

I would sell for $15,000 outright but would be fine trading for an equal value Mastercraft with an open bow. Bonus points for V Drive and/or EFI.

Please text me if you have any offers.
256-744-5164

Brand new 1000 front diff with Gilbert Designs heavy duty diff plate and front a arm tabs reinforced.

Motor: JE Forged turbo pistons 9.5:1 , Hotrods Crank (pinned, welded, and crygenic treatment), Big Bore 810cc by trinity racing, Dragon fire adjustable oil pressure kit, Bosch 550cc injectors (E85 or race or pump fuel)

Turbo: Packard Performance 200HP kit with intercooler and Blow off Valve. Currently running 15psi. I just had sent turbo back to packard for a checkup and they gave it a clean bill of health.

Cooling: Oversized aluminum race radiator 30% larger capacity.

Clutching: Dirty-Dawg Fully adjustable weighted primary clutch and the Secondary clutch has been fitted with heavy spring and custom Helix

Wheels: MSA Vice 14" aluminum Beadlocks wrapped in 28" STI Roctanes

Stand alone self managed computer system : Power Commander V with PTI and Auto-Tune (already has maps set up for you)

Complete system monitoring with gauges: Oil pressure, water temp, boost, air/fuel, electric, fuel pressure.

Suspension: 900xp Fox coilovers, SuperATV 900xp front forward/arched a arms, all new delrin A-arm bushing and wheel bearings. new rear hubs, 900xp front hubs and rotors. racer-tech front and rear shock relocate brace towers, racertech rear upper A-arms, racer-tech front HD tie rods with brand new QA1 hiem joints.

Full DOM Cage and bumpers.

Donaldson air filter setup.

Rhino shafts in front. 2 spare rear shafts.

Polaris Aluminum race doors

spare tire/wheel

Aftermarket hood with scoop and larger vent openings to help bring in cool air

Yellow-top full size Optima battery with under seat relocation tray.

1000 seats with 4pt harness's

Brand new skid

Misc. spare parts