Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 03-25-2014, 10:50 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft x-star, 2008, LY6
MC Dealers/Suppliers in the USA (Eastern seaboard)

Hi

I live in the UK and I'm coming to the USA in a couple weeks on holiday. Whilst I'm in the US I was going to pick up a few bits for my boat e.g. guide pole covers, new lights etc. as it is significantly cheaper to buy in the US than get shipped/taxed in the UK (just got an MC branded Decadence carpet in for an XStar, cost me 1,100 (over $1,800) once shipping and tax was added!)

I'm visiting Washington DC, Seattle and New York, are there any boat dealers near any of these cities where I can pick some stuff up (doesn't have to be MC branded)?

Many thanks
Ian
Old 03-25-2014, 10:57 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X15 350 MCX
You can go to the main page of mastercraft.com and there is a dealer locater tab at the very top near the middle.

Hope that you have a good trip. Maybe all this cold will be gone by the time that you get here. I am in Virginia and we have 2" of snow on the ground and it is still coming down.

Click on the link above for Jabsco repair parts, including bearings, o-rings, lip seals and many other ballast pump parts.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:49 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 91' MC 240sc
For common equipment; Check to see if there are any West Marine, Bass Pro or Cabelas in the areas you will be traveling. Pre-Shop online and have the parts delivered for in-store pickup.

Those are Major cities so a boat dealer may not be anywhere close to the area you will be traveling.
Might also make arrangements with the final hotel you are staying to accept shipments for you to then pack in you luggage?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:36 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 MasterCraft X2
In Seattle our dealer is Northwest Mastercraft. You can google them. Kevin Grant is the GM there. That's a pretty far flung set of holiday destinations. What are you going to see while you're in Seattle? I was born here and have lived here all of my nearly 40 years.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:09 PM
TT Hero

Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
Castaway Marina is on Lake George NY, not exactly close to the city but if time allows it's a beautiful area to visit. I don't think there are any MC dealers closer to NYC (Island switched to 'BU) and nothing near DC either.
www.castawaymarina.com
Other than great coffee, I'd be interested to hear why you are hitting Seattle this time of year.

I'd set a goal to go to Florida if I were you, plenty of MC dealers there. OWC hosts the Wake Games in April, not sure the exact date but that's worth checking out since you have a wake boat.

Tags
us mc dealers