Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 02-26-2014, 07:22 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X15 350 MCX
Brand new Jabsco ballast pumps

Hello All - Some of you may have noticed from my signature that I have started selling Jabsco pumps and spare parts, including the green impellers. I also have the hard to find bearings and lip seals.

I was able to purchase some NOS (new old stock) pumps from my distributor. I have 4 of these brand new in the box. I got a good deal because these are the 18220-1123 models which originally came with the black impeller. I have replaced these with brand new green impellers, so they are now 18220-1127 models. I have 2 that come with the Jabsco ballast switch for $220 each. I also have 2 without the switch for $210 each. These will fit in the medium flat rate box and I will just charge you that amount which is around $12. I can also add on the Mastercraft OEM connector for an additional $6.

My website is www.southwestwood.com. Just click on the "ballast pumps" link at the top of my home page to see all the Jabsco parts and prices.

Thanks

Click on the link above for Jabsco repair parts, including bearings, o-rings, lip seals and many other ballast pump parts.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:37 PM
TT Enthusiast

If I take the pumps out of their original box, I can fit 2 in one medium flat rate box. So, no additional shipping costs if you need 2 pumps.

Also, I would be willing to ship to Canada, of course the shipping will be more expensive.

Click on the link above for Jabsco repair parts, including bearings, o-rings, lip seals and many other ballast pump parts.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:55 PM
TT Enthusiast

To sweeten this special deal on the 4 pumps, I can do free shipping in the continental U.S. This would be by priority mail flat rate boxes which should only take 2 days.

Again, these are brand new Jabsco 18220 pumps that include the green impellers.

Old 04-08-2014, 10:44 PM
TT Enthusiast

The two pumps without the switch are sold. Still have both pumps with switch and green impeller available for $220 each with free shipping to continental U.S.

Tags
ballast, green, impeller, jabsco, pump